JLA/JSA vs Avengers/Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Atom
Black Canary
GL- Kyle
Red Tornado
Captain Atom
Green Arrow
Firestorm
Plastic Man
Vixen

JSA:
Alan Scott
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Flash-Jay
Dr. Fate- Hector
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Jakeem Thunder
Mr. Teriffic
Power Girl
Sandman
Stargirl
Atom Smasher
Dr. Mid-night
Hourman
Wildcat

vs

Avengers:

Captain America
Thor
Hulk-Classic
Vision
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Hercules
Ares
Sentry
Ms. Marvel
Moondragon
Hank Pym
Namor
Dr. Strange

Defenders:
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider
Scarlet Witch-classic levels
Black Panther
Quasar
Sleepwalker
She-Hulk
Valkyrie
Thing
Spider-Man
Goliath
Man-Thing
Namorita
Nova
Thunderstrike

manx422
JLA/JSA

JakeTheBank
Hmmm. I think the DC teams have too many street level guys that could be one shotted by the Marvel teams. Marvel looks like their team is overall more durable.

TheKahn
3 vs 3 is hard to debate. 30 vs 30 is practically impossible. no expression

Q99
I think the JLA/JSA win a lot based simply on teamwork. The Defender's heavy hitters are infamous for not working together, while the JLA/JSA's can work together like a well-oiled machine.

I think they have a few more heavy hitters in there too.

Knowsbleed33
If this is current Sentry, Marvel wins comfortably.

Q99
Current Sentry is pretty variable, and the other team has some mental attacks.

Plus, Thunderbolt.

redhotrash
The Flashes would be very hard to counter. But I will say Marvel's team has some sick higher tiers. Two of their sleepers I think would be Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider btw.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If this is current Sentry, Marvel wins comfortably.

I don't think we know how powerful he really is. Dr. Fate would be a good counter or maybe the Thunderbolt who can do pretty much anything. Though, Hector will be have his hands full with Strange.

Q99
Originally posted by redhotrash
The Flashes would be very hard to counter. But I will say Marvel's team has some sick higher tiers. Two of their sleepers I think would be Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider btw.

They don't have as many higher tiers, though.

Each side also only has one strong telepath. If they keep J'onn safe while they take down Moondragon, that could really tip things.

redhotrash
Well, either way you look at it, the street level guys are toast in no time at all.

Kasper Gutman
I think the few really powerful magic/supernatural users stomp nearly everyone. The Marvel magic team edges out DC for the win.

Q99
I don't think so, the other team's supernaturals/mages will serve as counters, and each side has some that are very good at anti-mage work.

People like Thor, Wonder Woman, and Captain Marvel are physical bricks and can be fought by physical bricks, but they all have a ton of magic resistance and are going to stop spellcasters from dominating.

Warlord
too bored to read...I'm adding Spectre in JSA and call them the victors...smile

Digi
Originally posted by TheKahn
3 vs 3 is hard to debate. 30 vs 30 is practically impossible. no expression

^^^

fight's too big. too many non-factors and variables to form a reasonable conclusion.

For official reference:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9388809#post9388809

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.