SuperMan & Juggernaut vs this Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys, you saw how afew minutes on the Sun Gave Superman a Boost on power, well this time he and 8th Day Juggernaut will be on the Surface of the Sun(they wont sink, no matter how unlogic that sounds.. mad ) for 5 hours and after that the God of the Sun, Atum will try to Hurt them using shear strenght only.....

the contest is this, whoever gets hurt first its sent to a black hole and never coming back.............. Happy Dance

who wins?.... confused

oh and they are not fighting back or dogdging....

Knowsbleed33
Wasn't it already explained to you that people can't actually stand on the surface of the sun? There's nothing to stand on.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Wasn't it already explained to you that people can't actually stand on the surface of the sun? There's nothing to stand on. but I am the OP here and I said, they can stand...........but the question is..! Can the power of the sun keep superman for harm before a guy that eats Elder Gods for luch can hurt him?.... confused

Lord Feron
Originally posted by nicamarvin
but I am the OP here and I said, they can stand...........but the question is..! Can the power of the sun keep superman for harm before a guy that eats Elder Gods for luch can hurt him?.... confused

I'm pretty confident that atum can atleast hurt Supes. Also juggs I would say he can bypass the magical shielding.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I'm pretty confident that atum can atleast hurt Supes. Also juggs I would say he can bypass the magical shielding. But who gets hurt first.... confused

h1a8
What are Atum's best feats?

Doctor-Alvis
According to the OP, Atum is the only one who has a chance to win. Juggernaut and Superman are not to fight back or dodge so they can't hurt Atum first.

Doctor-Alvis
I just realized I screwed that up.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
According to the OP, Atum is the only one who has a chance to win. Juggernaut and Superman are not to fight back or dodge so they can't hurt Atum first. ofcourse they don't have a chance, but what I asked was.....seen how Supes gets more powerful on the sun, you can call it, its Realm..... stick out tongue

and seen how 8th Day Juggs was more durable than usual, which of this guys gets hurt first..... confused

Doctor-Alvis
The way the title was worded, SuperMan & Juggernaut vs this Guy (Atum) lead me to believe it was Superman and Juggernaut vs Atum.

Naija boy
superman likely gets hurt first.

h1a8
I would say Superman get's hurt first or neither.

Kasper Gutman
We all know that the moon is not made of green cheese but what if it were made of bbq spareribs would you eat it then? I know I would. Heck I would have seconds then polish it off with a tall cool budweiser. I would do it...would you? It's a simple question Dr. would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs? It's not rocket science, say yes and we'll move on.

Q99
I think Superman will overload at five hours on the sun. Sundipping in OWAW almost drove him mad.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
We all know that the moon is not made of green cheese but what if it were made of bbq spareribs would you eat it then? I know I would. Heck I would have seconds then polish it off with a tall cool budweiser. I would do it...would you? It's a simple question Dr. would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs? It's not rocket science, say yes and we'll move on.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/harry_caray.png

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
We all know that the moon is not made of green cheese but what if it were made of bbq spareribs would you eat it then? I know I would. Heck I would have seconds then polish it off with a tall cool budweiser. I would do it...would you? It's a simple question Dr. would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs? It's not rocket science, say yes and we'll move on. .......... confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
superman likely gets hurt first. Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.