Terrax/w Axe vs Hercules/w Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Terrax win this fight?

Terrax- http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Terrax.htm

golem370
I bet it would be a hell of a fight

Lord Feron
Terrax has decent feats then gets wtf owned other times... Im going with herc, his feats are more reliable and decent. Terrax has a cople of very decent planet destroying melee attack so ... yeah theres that to think about.

h1a8
The way terrax got owned by Sentry is probably a no go for him. Maybe Sentry would have done the same to Hercules, who knows.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by h1a8
The way terrax got owned by Sentry is probably a no go for him. Maybe Sentry would have done the same to Hercules, who knows.
I'm pretty sure he got his balls kneed by Herc. High End Pre-DA12 Sentry can beat Terrax but low end Jobbing Pre-DA12 Sentry gets his ass kicked by Herc.
Tough call I'd say Herc after a hell of a fight unless Terrax does something surprising and actually uses the PC creatively.

Naija boy
Terrax really should win this. though in a comic he wiill most likely lose

golem370
No other powers just weapons and fists.

DTM
No other powers and just fists and weapons, Hercules and mace win that one without that much trouble. With cosmic power and flight for Terrax, thats another story.

Blanket
Terrax as he was when he first started appearing wins (even without the PC, he WAS a beast).

Most other appearances have him getting dominated here, two punches, one, doesn't matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.