Faith vs Rachel Summers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
no phoenix power

Q99
Faith's limits aren't as well established, but she was pretty casually lifting skyscrapers without straining, and when 'the fat lady sings' she wiped out a space fleet, though that was about it for her limits.

No Phoenix, I think she's one of the stronger TKers around.

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99
Faith's limits aren't as well established, but she was pretty casually lifting skyscrapers without straining, and when 'the fat lady sings' she wiped out a space fleet, though that was about it for her limits.

No Phoenix, I think she's one of the stronger TKers around.

the fleet feat really impressed me. that's why I made this thread to see if Rachel can much her as I don't read xmen that much

Prep-Man
Without the force, Faith. With, Rach in a STOMP.

Kasper Gutman
Boo for it not being the Buffy The Vampire Slayer Faith.

redhotrash
If we are lucky, Apocaylpse or someone similiar interferes and puts a end to the Grey/Summer bloodline.

Warlord
not a big fan I see....

redhotrash
Jean needs to stay dead. Shes consistantly been the most dull core memeber of the team, and for some unknown reason is the most crammed down our throats. Fans generally dont care about her, let her rot.

KingD19
They've actually started making in comic jokes about Jean. Like Wolverine and Beast betting on how long she would stay dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.