how many "Sega" human heros are there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Earthlover
I swear there are no human heros in "Sega" NONE! just Animals and thats pretty much it. can any of you name human heros in "Sega"?

MadMel
just about everyone in the virtua fighter series is human
/thread..

Darth Jello
Most of the characters from Streets of Rage, Joe Musashi, Hayate Musashi, The heroes in altered beast and Phantasy star. So, quite a few.

Mandrag Ganon
The characters in Golden Axe are human, are they not? And the Shenmue series. Infact the only Animal heroes I can think of are the Sonic Characters and Ecco the Dolphin.

Scythe
Shinobi.

KingD19
Gunstar Heroes
Streets of Rage
Shenmue
Virtua Fighter
Shinobi
A ton more.

Because Sonic is so widely known, it seems as if he's the only hero, but he just gets the most publicity.

Earthlover
Originally posted by KingD19

Sonic is so widely known, it seems as if he's the only hero, but he just gets the most publicity.

i know! he gets to much publicity that "Sega" figured "oh well Sonic's so populer that we won"t have to creat more carecters" NOT TRUE!!! THEY SHOULD MAKE MORE HERO'S SO SEGA WON'T LOOK LIKE A LAZY ASS COMPANY!!!...i have spoken cool

Peach
They do have other characters.

Earthlover
Originally posted by Peach
They do have other characters.

i havent seen them in game shops confused

KingD19
U mean currently???

Earthlover
Originally posted by KingD19
U mean currently???

yes...

Kazenji
I know theres that monkey from Samba de Amigo he's a recent one.

KingD19
Every character from Jet Set/Grind Radio, and Jet Grind Radio Future. BAM!!!

Kazenji
-Bonaza Bro's
-pretty much everyone from the Phantasy Star games
-Ristar

AsbestosFlaygon
Bayonetta looks smexy! Yum!

KingD19
Bayonetta

Everybody from Power Stone

A few people from Soul Caliber.

Earthlover
Originally posted by Kazenji
I know theres that monkey from Samba de Amigo he's a recent one.

i don't think you guys are getting this...HUMAN HEROS! NOT ANIMALS, HUMANS! no sonic no monkey ball no samba de amigo just humans.

Peach
Pretty much everything made by Sega outside of Sonic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sega_video_game_franchises

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Earthlover
i don't think you guys are getting this...HUMAN HEROS! NOT ANIMALS, HUMANS! no sonic no monkey ball no samba de amigo just humans.

Yeah let's not be creative!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.