Eric Draven...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi

jaden101
Wonder what film RJ has just watched?

In all seriousness though, great character. I wonder if this film would still have the status it does if Brandon Lee hadn't died though.

BruceSkywalker
loved the first Crow film a whole lot

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
Wonder what film RJ has just watched?

In all seriousness though, great character. I wonder if this film would still have the status it does if Brandon Lee hadn't died though. Haven't seen it in ages, but it's one of my all time faves. Definitely in my top five of all time.

If Lee hadn't died, I seriously doubt the film would have had such a huge following.

Sadako of Girth
LOL Jaden.

I dunno RJ.... I thought it was exceptional enough to warrant the recognition in its own right. As the movie is a genuine favorite of mine, thats why I dont think that the death of Lee was why it was what made it what it was.

I mean this wasnt the Dark Knight were are talking about here.
Once all the crying over Heath Ledger had become less fashionable, we were left with an overlong clunky-arse movie where the main character grunts nigh on incoherantly whenever he puts on his mask.

And that "You know how I got my scars" bullshit wore thin the first 37 times it was repeated in the 1st showing of the movie. Its unbearable and cringeworthy now.

The Crow FTW

Rogue Jedi
I'm not saying the movie isn't epic, obviously it IS epic, but I know for a fact that there are people out there who watched it just because they heard Lee died filming it, My sis, my cousin, my ex from that time, here friend, etc;

Dead on about TDK..."You wanna know how I got these scars?"

"Who gives a shit? Wanna know where I got this GUN?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.