Morg vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Regular (cosmic power) morg w/ axe vs. standard juggernaut

golem370
Juggernaut would win eventually

Knowsbleed33
Sans BFR, there's not a whole lot Morg can do to win.

thefirstknight
morg ftw juggernaut is just a dumb brick that always gets beat up somehow by either hulk or onslaught or nimrod or skaar and recently i saw a preview of amazing spider-man #627 and it is said that he was stopped by someone and you see his face all beat up on the cover

thefirstknight
i see that juggernaut became a jobbing brick like hulk and rhino which means when ever marvel wants to show someone is dangerous they just throw in juggernaut and make him beat the juggernaut so everyone can say wow he beat the unstopable juggernaut only its not that impresive anymore since too many people stopped the juggernaut and beat his ass

redhotrash
So you're saying he took over Absorbing Man and Sentry's job?

thefirstknight
Originally posted by redhotrash
So you're saying he took over Absorbing Man and Sentry's job?

WHAT? confused

redhotrash
Back in the day Absorbing Man was a Thor level threat who got turned into a jobber.
I can count on my fingers the number of good showings Sentry has had the past 2 years or so.
Marvel has a knack for pushing their flavor of the month characters at the expense of guys who shouldnt be jobbing. (see also: Omega Red)

thefirstknight
Originally posted by redhotrash
Back in the day Absorbing Man was a Thor level threat who got turned into a jobber.
I can count on my fingers the number of good showings Sentry has had the past 2 years or so.
Marvel has a knack for pushing their flavor of the month characters at the expense of guys who shouldnt be jobbing. (see also: Omega Red)

yes he became the next sentry and hulk

redhotrash
Who said anything about the hulk? Hulk is one of those flavor of the month characters I was referring to.

thefirstknight
because every time marvel brings a new character or marvel wants to show us that there is a new strong character they make him beat hulk up or stalmate the hulk

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Sans BFR, there's not a whole lot Morg can do to win.

basically

quanchi112
Juggs wins.

rotiart
well... theoretically... surfer has shown telepathic powers before..
morgs and surfer's powers are based on same powerset... essentially...
morg should be 'able' to do the same.. remove helmet.. and attack psionically....

but morg would never do that in character... in fact juggs would probably find a way to tag morg before morg realized that was his only way to win.... years after the fight started.. morg was a barbarian after all..

FrothByte
so after all that cosmic power and matter manipulation, most people still think that morg will lose that easily?

ok.

rotiart
... juggernaught's durability is immense.. he was damaged all the way to being only a skeleton before and his healing factor had him come back...

it'll be hard to prove that he can be hurt... or contained by forces created by morg.

shokosugi
someone stopped the Juggernaut

http://heavyink.com/comic/12670-Amazing-Spider-Man-627

http://heavyink.com/images/covers/JAN10/MJAN100557.JPG

rotiart
wow....march 2010... i'm definitely getting that one... even though i don't read spidey much anymore.

Batman-Prime
In a comic Juggs might win. In a KMC fight he wouldn't stand a chance IMHO. Morg has all he needs to remove the Helmet and I think that his Axe is as capable of cutting Juggs as Shatterstars Blades.

Knowsbleed33
Shatterstars sword has mystical properties.

In a comic Morg could only BFR him to win...just like KMC.

thefirstknight
juggernaut became a huge loser

Warlord
Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.