The following vs this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumanMovieGuide
I know, I know, I'm mixing comics and movies here a bit, but hear me out. So as most of us here knows the CBR rumbles section is a place that any sane person should avoid. However after years has past I'm still haunted by memories of it and there's one thread I want to revise here.

Okay so for this thread we're going to take Daredevil, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Spider-man and Captain America and drop them off separately into a city against these five opponents. They're given pictures of their opponents to identify them from the civilians. Them and the team start from random spots in the city and must find one another in order to start fighting. Given the colorful outfits, I don't think that's too hard for the other team to do. Their opponents are

James Bond
some highlights:
- Catching a bullet with a watch.
- Performing fancy vehicle tricks like evading missiles while driving a car upside down, evading missiles by driving a semi w/ cargo on one side and escaping the police by perform a fancy car jump that would put the Dukes of Hazzards to shame and landing on the side of a hut (I think it was).
- Killing an anaconda with a pen.
- Defeating people with their own things like using Oddjob's hat as a conductor to kill him, using Jaws' teeth to drop him into a shark tank, killing Robert Carlyle with his own radioactive rod, killing Toby Stephens with his own powersuit and equipment.
- Been thwarting elaborate plans for world domination for 40 years and hadn't died once yet (though the new films could really step up their villains).

Colonel Matrix (Arnold from Commando)
some highlights:
- Infiltrating an island compound and single handily killing the private military there in an hour or two.
- Throwing a pipe through a person's body and embedding into a boiler so he can say the line "Let out some steam".
- Really do we need to know anything else besides those two?

Jason Bourne
some highlights:
- Surviving a 3-4 story fall by using a guy as an airbag.
- Shrugging off car crashes.
- Blowing up a house with a magazine and toaster.
- Successfully been fighting off the organization that trained him.
- Jumped a 5-6 wall with a motorcycle without the aid of a ramp (hey you got to admit that's pretty cool).

John Rambo
some highlights:
- Successfully fought off the combined force of the US Military and National Guard before surrendering. It should be noted he was being "nice" in this one and hence why not much people died.
- Practically single handily destroyed a Vietnam/Soviet army compound and rescued hostages.
- Successfully held his own in a battle of him and his friend Richard Crenna vs hundreds of soldiers and dozens of military vehicles.
- Made a very bloody mess when he returned.

John McClane:
some highlights:
- Saving Christmas twice.
- Destroying aircrafts with things that are grounded like taking down a 747 with a lighter, destroying an assault helicopter with electrical cables, destroying another assault helicopter with a fire hydrant and a car and beating a fighter jet with a semi truck.
- Climbing out of an explosion that derailed a train while being in the train.
- Walking off from two 20-30 ft falls.
- Killing "Spider Man".
- Achieving in four films what the LAPD, NYPD, Washington PD, US Military (the division turned out to be with the bad guys, but McClane killed them), FBI and CIA all failed to accomplish.

Combatants start with they typical things, but can pick stuff up along the way. And with those 5 you know lots of vehicles crashes and huge explosions are going to be involved. Remember these are 1 vs 5 scenarios.

According to CBR any of the comic heroes pulls this off with ease. Batgirl and Spider-man could probably do it in their sleep. What do you guys say?

BTW please don't close this thread mods. Or atleast give it some time to get some responses.

Digi
Requests not to close something are redundant. If it's against the rules, it gets closed, request or not. As it is, I think this will be getting closed, but I'm much more unfamiliar with the vs. forum than I used to be so I'll leave it in more capable hands. Until then...

Bond would be the only one with a legitimate shot against any of these opponents. His serendipitous PIS ingenuity and invulnerability are practically unequaled.

HumanMovieGuide
Well here's hoping it gets at least a few responses until then.

Originally posted by Digi
Bond would be the only one with a legitimate shot against any of these opponents. His serendipitous PIS ingenuity and invulnerability are practically unequaled.

Are you saying the other four are useless in a fight? Because Bond isn't doing this alone while their opponents are by themselves.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, the comic book characters each have feats which equal or exceed most if not all of the feats that the movie characters have under their belts. Barring PIS, I can't see the team winning.

HumanMovieGuide
Well those are the advantages of having super villains in your world. Would you guys say the members of the team would seem like Punisher or Kraven who don't appear too much of a threat at first glance, but actually has wins over said comic characters when they faced off?

EDIT: Also when I said Rambo held his own against hundreds of soldiers and dozens of vehicles, I didn't meant over the course of a movie. I meant he literally fought all those things at the same time and was winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.