Sentry vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Sentry vs. Vulcan.

Vulcan claims he can't be killed - even managed to pull his body back together after a shout by Black Bolt.
So can Sentry overload the arrogant Omega level mutant (and would-be conqueror?)

quanchi112
Sentry.

bbrem123
sentry

The Nuul
Peterlame is that you?

Vulcan cant beat Sentry even at his normal levels.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
Peterlame is that you?

Vulcan cant beat Sentry even at his normal levels.
No if it was Peterlane he would have spammed: OMEGA LEVEL!!!

Anyway Sentry.

RIVER-OF-POWER
Sentry.

vansonbee
Vulcan had a chance before MM incident, but highly doubt it now.

shokosugi
Vulcan > Blackbolt > Sentry

VULCAN ftw!

AsbestosFlaygon
Sentry is believed to be a greater threat than HoM Wanda now.

This is a ridiculous curbstomp in Sentry's favor.

SamZED
Originally posted by shokosugi

VULCAN ftw! rolling on floor laughing

Survivor19
The problem is, EVEN if Vulcan somehow puts Sentry down with his awesome OMEGA LEVEL powers, after 20 seconds Sentry will come back with the same powers that Vulcan has, only BETTER...

rotiart
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

personally i think everyone misreads that quote.
sentry is a greater threat not in power
but in the factor that his mind is more f'ed up than wanda's...
and therefore will be harder to tame... leash... control...
and he is learning how to use his powers.. so he'll be harder to stop.

the person that made that quote is a psychiatrist..... who oversaw sentry's mental treatments... she has no idea of sentry's power levels vs wanda's.

Xplosive
Sentry

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi

VULCAN ftw! Tell the MM this garbage.

Blanket
Originally posted by rotiart

the person that made that quote is a psychiatrist..... who oversaw sentry's mental treatments... she has no idea of sentry's power levels vs wanda's. TBH, that quote makes no sense no matter how you put it.

Wanda was so ****ed up that she destroyed most of the mutants, turned Hawkeye into blocks, and was mucking with universes.

Sentry is just the average person in an asylum but with powers.

Q99
Sentry as he is most of the time loses, Sentry as he was at the Molecule Man incident wins.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Blanket
TBH, that quote makes no sense no matter how you put it.

Wanda was so ****ed up that she destroyed most of the mutants, turned Hawkeye into blocks, and was mucking with universes.

Sentry is just the average person in an asylum but with powers.

she said what happened with wanda would be nothing...so i dont know how people look so deep into what she said and say it is only about he stat of mind and not power...where do they get that from

bbrem123
Originally posted by rotiart

the person that made that quote is a psychiatrist..... who oversaw sentry's mental treatments... she has no idea of sentry's power levels vs wanda's.

sentry is a great threat...but not in power...in what way could he be a greater threat then someone who warped universes?...without being more powerful

Blanket
Originally posted by bbrem123
she said what happened with wanda would be nothing...so i dont know how people look so deep into what she said and say it is only about he stat of mind and not power...where do they get that from You just quoted a post telling me what I said in my post...

bbrem123
Originally posted by Blanket
You just quoted a post telling me what I said in my post...

i kno i meant to do it to rotiart hahaha

wannabe
How is that even possible? She was threatening the multiverse and no one could stop her ... how much more dangerous can it possibly get??? huh
I completly agree on that!!!

ExodusCloak
sentry is a great threat...but not in power...in what way could he be a greater threat then someone who warped universes?...without being more powerful

Wanda had a breakdown and gave everyone their hearts desire, she killed a bunch of Avengers and deleted the X-gene to spite her father cause she has daddy issues. Sentry has a lot more then mere daddy/baby issues hence why he's a bigger threat there's less reasoning with him and he has a weaker grip on reality. A slip up and he can start erasing people or hell he can let the Void do it.

Take into account that Moonstone has no idea about the X-Gene in other realities and the whole Captain Britain snikt.

Warlord
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Wanda had a breakdown and gave everyone their hearts desire, she a bunch of the Avengers and deleted the X-gene to spite her father cause she has daddy issues. Sentry has a breakdown and starts deleting people from existence one by one his issues are more then daddy/baby issues.

very true...although most of them seemed less than happy about what she did...smile

vansonbee
So far, Sentry hasn't display anything multi verse threatening, so humbag to one statement from 1 comic by writer trying to boost Sentry standing. Must take it seriously confused

Warlord
I don't even think he was comparing them in terms of power but in terms of mental instability

Omega Vision
she said what happened with wanda would be nothing...so i dont know how people look so deep into what she said and say it is only about he stat of mind and not power...where do they get that from
Its called hyperbole. Control over molecules is an amazing power but it doesn't allow you to warp reality on the level of HOM Wanda.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Its called hyperbole. Control over molecules is an amazing power but it doesn't allow you to warp reality on the level of HOM Wanda.

I kno its hyperbole...it just that all the hyperbole with sentry seems to be coming true lately...and we dont kno exactly what he can do yet...so u really cant say he wont end up as powerful as HOM Wanda....although i do agree he is no where near her right now...so ur right all it is right now is hyperbole

but then again MM has the same powers and was a multiversal threat

Omega Vision
I kno its hyperbole...it just that all the hyperbole with sentry seems to be coming true lately...and we dont kno exactly what he can do yet...so u really cant say he wont end up as powerful as HOM Wanda....although i do agree he is no where near her right now...so ur right all it is right now is hyperbole

but then again MM has the same powers and was a multiversal threat
Honestly Sentry should have been called Hyperboleman.

bbrem123

haha...so true...i have never seen a character talked up so much in comics ever

Omega Vision
haha...so true...i have never seen a character talked up so much in comics ever
Apocalypse? For all the talk about him being some ultimate threat he only really kicks ass in his animated incarnations.

TheKahn

Nah. Every character get the hyperbole treatment at some point. For example, Superman at one point was called a "cosmic being" (which I suppose would now apply to all other Kryptonians and Daxamites erm ). It isn't uncommon tending to happen with all popular characters and when a background character is moved to the forefront.

Honestly, I don't understand the source of all the Sentry-hostility on this board. He was said to be insanely powerful (excuse the term) from the very beginning. Obviously, Marvel didn't have any specific plans for him early on so they used him as a measuring stick for other characters, like WWH. Now that its time for him to be heavily featured in a storyline, he's being fleshed out and getting more feats which has been done with other characters many times before.

But why people seem so angry and bitter over this fairly common treatment of the Sentry is beyond me. confused

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheKahn
Nah. Every character get the hyperbole treatment at some point. For example, Superman at one point was called a "cosmic being" (which I suppose would now apply to all other Kryptonians and Daxamites erm ). It isn't uncommon tending to happen with all popular characters and when a background character is moved to the forefront.

Honestly, I don't understand the source of all the Sentry-hostility on this board. He was said to be insanely powerful (excuse the term) from the very beginning. Obviously, Marvel didn't have any specific plans for him early on so they used him as a measuring stick for other characters, like WWH. Now that its time for him to be heavily featured in a storyline, he's being fleshed out and getting more feats which has been done with other characters many times before.

But why people seem so angry and bitter over this fairly common treatment of the Sentry is beyond me. confused
Its not just now, Sentry has always been hyped while 90% of his appearances have him jobbing.

AsbestosFlaygon
Maybe its a precursor for a storyline for Marvelman confused

TheKahn
Its not just now, Sentry has always been hyped while 90% of his appearances have him jobbing.

A lot of characters job especially when they are not currently being featured in any storyline and are thus available to be used as measuring sticks/foils for other characters. It's not the Sentry's "fault." It's just the fate of many B, C, and D list characters - they job to the higher ups until a writer or editor decides to bring them up to the big leagues.

Still, it's no reason to hate on this one character in particular, imo.

roughrider
Maybe it's unfair to put Sentry in any VS. matchup, now that he seems to be getting overpowered and on the verge of a breakdown. I'm trying to put this in some context, before the fight with MM threw a monkeywrench into all logic.
I knowe Vulcan at least managed to match Black Bolt, and actually had Adam Warlock fleeing for his life. Just how "OMEGA" is he?

redhotrash
So Sentry's 1 decent feat from the last 2 years makes him undefeated on the boards now? Im not saying Vulcan wins, just that people are taking a pretty lame showing and using it to put Sentry at the top. It was pretty b.s. that he apparently can use the powers he didnt even know he had better than MM who had them for his entire career.

quanchi112

But why people seem so angry and bitter over this fairly common treatment of the Sentry is beyond me. confused thumb up Originally posted by TheKahn
A lot of characters job especially when they are not currently being featured in any storyline and are thus available to be used as measuring sticks/foils for other characters. It's not the Sentry's "fault." It's just the fate of many B, C, and D list characters - they job to the higher ups until a writer or editor decides to bring them up to the big leagues.

Still, it's no reason to hate on this one character in particular, imo. thumb up Originally posted by redhotrash
So Sentry's 1 decent feat from the last 2 years makes him undefeated on the boards now? Im not saying Vulcan wins, just that people are taking a pretty lame showing and using it to put Sentry at the top. It was pretty b.s. that he apparently can use the powers he didnt even know he had better than MM who had them for his entire career. It's a legit showing so what's your beef? The Sentry might be the beyonder anyways so you are just hating on a character for personal reasons. What low feats of the Sentry's had him going all out?

redhotrash
The point I made is that he JUST found out he had this power, and he beats a guy with a identicle power who has had it his entire career. Doesnt seem a little off to you? As far as low showings, thats easy. Pick up any issue hes been in for the last 2 years. Getting whooped by Namor, She-Hulk, and his own wife wasnt impressive for one. Then add in him not being able to decisively beat people well below him in power level. Can you seriously deny that hes been less useful to the team than Bullseye, a guy who has no actual super powers?

quanchi112
Originally posted by redhotrash
The point I made is that he JUST found out he had this power, and he beats a guy with a identicle power who has had it his entire career. Doesnt seem a little off to you? As far as low showings, thats easy. Pick up any issue hes been in for the last 2 years. Getting whooped by Namor, She-Hulk, and his own wife wasnt impressive for one. Then add in him not being able to decisively beat people well below him in power level. Can you seriously deny that hes been less useful to the team than Bullseye, a guy who has no actual super powers? Was he going all out? Did she hulk fight him and beat him?

We don't know what or who the Sentry is at this point. Most of his lower showings are due to him being afraid of his own powers.

redhotrash
She slammed his face on the ground, and he didnt really do much after. Young Namor made him look like a fool, even female Ultron was stomping him proper for a while. He just sucks. The underdog shouldnt be the guy with cosmic level powers.

bbrem123
all of these fights he wasnt trying...so i dont really see what ur getting at

SamZED
I have a bad feeling about Sentry's newly discovered powers. At first they made him a mega powerfull Superman like hero, allpowerfull and undefeatable and ALL just so he could job to Hulk in order to make him look good. Now they upgraded Sentry even more from what he was conviniently before his fight with Thor. Im affraid more jobbing is in order...

AsbestosFlaygon
It seems as if Sentry was conceived with the purpose of being a jobber..
Somewhat a Superman-esque Rhino.

bbrem123
Originally posted by SamZED
I have a bad feeling about Sentry's newly discovered powers. At first they made him a mega powerfull Superman like hero, allpowerfull and undefeatable and ALL just so he could job to Hulk in order to make him look good. Now they upgraded Sentry even more from what he was conviniently before his fight with Thor. Im affraid more jobbing is in order...

ur kinda right...they potentially might do this...and if so thor fans are gonna have a field day with thor beating him...just like hulk fans did

quanchi112
She slammed his face on the ground, and he didnt really do much after. Young Namor made him look like a fool, even female Ultron was stomping him proper for a while. He just sucks. The underdog shouldnt be the guy with cosmic level powers. Ok, and? He wasn't there to get into a knock down drag out battle with her was he? Nope.

Did Namor ko a going all out Sentry?

He tore Ultron's head off from what I remember and rezzed his wife fighting a team threat by himself.

Wow. I guess this is the best you can do while ignoring his higher end showings.

redhotrash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ok, and? He wasn't there to get into a knock down drag out battle with her was he? Nope.

Did Namor ko a going all out Sentry?

He tore Ultron's head off from what I remember and rezzed his wife fighting a team threat by himself.

Wow. I guess this is the best you can do while ignoring his higher end showings.

Thats your defense?
She-Hulk bouncing his head off the pavement doesnt count because he wasnt there to get in a prolonged fight?
Namor thrashing him doesnt count because he didnt get physically knocked out?
Ultron smashing him the first issue they fought doesnt count because he won the rematch?
So what exactly constitutes a loss then? To me, given his powerset, that he fell victim to any of these is pretty sad, let alone all them combined. Not to mention his own wife melting his face with a kree handgun.
I wont bring up his loss against WWH since all the fights in that arc were PIS, but him refusing to even fight the Hulk for most of it was pretty sad.
They arent low showings when its what regularly happens for the last 2 years.

Omega Vision
Thats your defense?
She-Hulk bouncing his head off the pavement doesnt count because he wasnt there to get in a prolonged fight?
Ultron smashing him the first issue they fought doesnt count because he won the rematch?
So what exactly constitutes a loss then? To me, given his powerset, that he fell victim to any of these is pretty sad, let alone all them combined. Not to mention his own wife melting his face with a kree handgun.
I wont bring up his loss against WWH since all the fights in that arc were PIS, but him refusing to even fight the Hulk for most of it was pretty sad.
They arent low showings when its what regularly happens for the last 2 years.
Keep in mind this is the same person who considers the Odin-Thanos fight a stalemate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Thats your defense?
They arent low showings when its what regularly happens for the last 2 years. You have to look at the circumstances of these battles and Sentry's willingness to go all out.

Again, these are examples of the Sentry being far less effective when he isn't going all out as opposed to when he has. Most of the examples you took the context out of to boot.

tkitna
She slammed his face on the ground, and he didnt really do much after. Young Namor made him look like a fool, even female Ultron was stomping him proper for a while. He just sucks. The underdog shouldnt be the guy with cosmic level powers.

She slammed his face into the ground after he nonchalantly threw her half way across the state and he never tried to combat her again afterwards.

Young Namor? I suppose this is the Invaders/Avengers book where they hit each other once or twice and people like to refer that as a loss for Sentry for some reason. Might as well use the Sentry/Human Torch segment too because we all know that Sentry leaving in fear of his power destroying everybody around him is a loss too.

Female Ultron? I have no beef about Female Ultron as she was a freaking beast. She was a team wrecker and he was fighting her by himslef. Oh, you didnt seem to bring up the issue of him being told not to hurt her as Tony was inside her, but thats alright. We understand.

Seriously, if you think that any of those three characters can actually take Sentry, you know nothing of comics period. Your argument sucks.

redhotrash
So a guy who can stalemate Galactus cant restrain or immobolize Ultron, and has to basically serve as her punching bag? And its amusing that every time he gets embarassed its because hes holding back. Yet going all out still earned him a loss against the Hulk. So really which is the rarity, him jobbing or him "going all out"? Show me a appearance of his from the last 2 years that was impressive. Hes still living off his Terrax fight, which isnt really a big deal to start with.

Blanket
Vulcan rips his energy out of him...

The Nuul
Yup, Sentry gets one good feat and his fanboys goes nuts, we all saw this coming. What will happen if he gets two good feats? end of the comics vs forum....

redhotrash
LOL, well if he gets like 3 years of good showings, we can consider them standard. Im not budging until then.

TheKahn
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yup, Sentry gets one good feat and his fanboys goes nuts, we all saw this coming. What will happen if he gets two good feats? end of the comics vs forum....
LOL, well if he gets like 3 years of good showings, we can consider them standard. Im not budging until then.

Am I the only one who scenes a little hypocrisy here? When Superman, Wolverine, Batman, or the Hulk gets some kind of upgrade or has a feat that pushes their abilities into a higher level than previously shown - it get accepted almost without hesitation and will come up in debate after debate no matter how consistently that upgrade or feat is depicted.

But now that the same thing happens to the Sentry - its somehow invalid because you dislike the character and/or his fans? Setting hypocritical standards on the Sentry that you apply to no other character is absurd and, to be frank, eliminates any creditability you have in debating matches involving the character.

If you dislike him so much that you would go to such lengths to discredit him, why not simply abstain from threads involving him since you're obviously only contributing a biased point of view?

SamZED
Also, as far as I remember Sentry was trashing Namor, not the other way around, first they traded some punches with Sentry beeing shown as the strongest of the two and the last scan showed Sentry pounding Namor into the ground. Ultron was trashing him for a whole issue when he was holding back, once he stopped holding back he wtfpwned her and ripped her (unbreakable?) head off. She-Hulk, dunno, haven't read it. Was that even a fight or simply her attacking him?

Warlord
at least we all have understood it's a love/hate thing...nothing that actually have to do with showings...wink

tkitna
Originally posted by SamZED
Also, as far as I remember Sentry was trashing Namor, not the other way around, first they traded some punches with Sentry beeing shown as the strongest of the two and the last scan showed Sentry pounding Namor into the ground.

The fight they are talking about is from the Invader/Avengers mini where the Invaders were brought into the normal timeline and a younger Namor and Sentry hit each other a coupe times. Nothing happened at all.

Your battle is another one in which Sentry haters bring up as a low feat because Namor survived when Sentry wasnt even trying to kill him. Its hysterical to what levels people will reach for to belittle a character.

It wasnt a fight. As a matter of fact, I even forget the circumstances to the whole thing now. Sentry shows up and tosses She-Hulk across the city. She comes running back and smacks Sentry. End of fight. People get their jollys from that too i suppose.

tkitna
So a guy who can stalemate Galactus cant restrain or immobolize Ultron, and has to basically serve as her punching bag? And its amusing that every time he gets embarassed its because hes holding back. Yet going all out still earned him a loss against the Hulk. So really which is the rarity, him jobbing or him "going all out"? Show me a appearance of his from the last 2 years that was impressive. Hes still living off his Terrax fight, which isnt really a big deal to start with.

Its no secret that I like the Sentry, but the Galactus incident doesnt hold any clout until we see it. As for Ultron, he was fighting her physically at the time and didnt have a grasp of his new found powers that would have been needed if he did indeed fight Galactus. Besides, I didnt see anybody else stepping up to the plate against Ultron. I'm not sure why people downgrade her in the first place.

WWH,,,I would have thought everybody was aware of that story by now. Sentry emitted all of his energy so I guess people think he was going all out. Standing there laughing as your being punched in the face doesnt equate to going all out in my book. Alas, people interpret it as they want to I guess.

The last 2 years hasent been good for him, but theres a few reasons. First there was Civil War in which he was written in the background or it would have a one issue story. Second we have Secret Invasion. See the first reason. Seriously, you dont think Sentry could have handled a bunch of Super Skrulls himself? A very short story indeed.

Anyways, the last couple of years,,,,lets see. He punked Doom like nobody i've ever seen before. Seriously, I cant remember anybody ever treating Doom in that fashion. He had no answer and thats unlike Doom.

Morgan Le Fey having her head ripped off was cool.

Sentry telling the Avengers to shut up (a group that included Ares, Bullseye, and Daken) and they did. They know better.

Coming back from the dead a few times was pretty impressive. Bringing his wife back to life was pretty cool too.

Destroying all of Atlantis in a few short panels was decent.

Eh, the list goes on.

It does suck to use the whole 'Holding Back' excuse all the time, but the fact of the matter is,,,,he was during most of his low showings. Hercules, Namor, Ultron, She-Hulk, heck even Genis when they were fighting. Its what he does.

bbrem123
Am I the only one who scenes a little hypocrisy here? When Superman, Wolverine, Batman, or the Hulk gets some kind of upgrade or has a feat that pushes their abilities into a higher level than previously shown - it get accepted almost without hesitation and will come up in debate after debate no matter how consistently that upgrade or feat is depicted.

But now that the same thing happens to the Sentry - its somehow invalid because you dislike the character and/or his fans? Setting hypocritical standards on the Sentry that you apply to no other character is absurd and, to be frank, eliminates any creditability you have in debating matches involving the character.

If you dislike him so much that you would go to such lengths to discredit him, why not simply abstain from threads involving him since you're obviously only contributing a biased point of view? thumb up people just need to expect it

quanchi112

If you dislike him so much that you would go to such lengths to discredit him, why not simply abstain from threads involving him since you're obviously only contributing a biased point of view? I think I like this guy. Do stick around kahn. Cosigned. People have a hard time accepting the Hulk though as well. I remember some posters arguing in ww hulk threads basically calling the entire storyline pis. How can you be arguing on one version of a character for or against saying the whole arc doesn't count. I laughed.

kgkg

If you dislike him so much that you would go to such lengths to discredit him, why not simply abstain from threads involving him since you're obviously only contributing a biased point of view? Funny thing is that his upgrade even explains why he is so much powerful and it's not like his powers are something unexpected Sentry has been hyped with potential power since his origins.
But even his low end feats were explained pretty well. Yet people still don't get it.

The Nuul
Is Vulcan normal here or merged?

redhotrash
That doesnt apply to me, I certainly do ***** when Wolverine, Supes, the Hulk, and many other get ridiculous upgrades out of nowhere. My point is, Sentry hasnt dont jack to be impressive in forever, and now he gets a nonsensical power, uses it better than a guy who has mastered it since the 80s. It seems like everyone's defense for all his crap showings is "He wasnt trying."
Him punking Doom I didnt find that impressive. He basically appeared out of nowhere in front of him and ripped off his mask before he could even react. Nearly any class 100+ character could do that given those conditions.
The Le Fey fight was decent, but honestly even Moonstone was kicking her ass at that point.
You think its impressive that a Superman clone is able to silence Bullseye and Daken? They are street levelers...
Coming back from the dead is less impressive when you consider that he was killed so many times this year to begin with. Once by his own wife using a damn kree pistol.
Atlantis wasnt a terrible feat I suppose, aside from the fact there wasnt a single named character living there to fight him. No Namor, no one noteworthy at all.
I dont particularly hate Sentry to be honest, in fact I think its interesting to have a character with some actual flaws. But when one of those flaws is cowardice, yeah it loses some luster.

Side note: Quan, WWH was a completely PIS storyline. Its almost universally agreed upon.

beast1234
Vulcan

redhotrash
Well from now on whenever someone I enjoy loses Im going with the "Duh, he wasnt trying to win" argument, since thats apparently acceptable.

tkitna
It seems like everyone's defense for all his crap showings is "He wasnt trying."

Well, the truth of the matter is he wasnt trying in almost all of those instances.

You tell me when a class 100 character has nonchalantly broken through Dooms shileds like that and i'll agree with you. That was impressive.

I think its more impressive that even a God shut his mouth. I used Bullseye, Daken, and Ares as examples because their all ego maniacs and its out of character for them to accept a command like that regardless of who said it.

The fact that he cant be put down isnt impressive to you? Geez, what does impress you?

Ita still an advanced civilization and he did it quickly and without breathing hard. Namor couldnt have done it.

But he's afraid for other people and not so much himself. I think its a good quality. It brings a tad bit of realism into the fold.

I agree 100% and you'll get no arguments here. The entire story sucked and was definately filled with PIS.

redhotrash
If you arent going to make a effort to, ya know, actually win a fight, why even show up? Someone with his powerset shouldnt be getting their head slammed into the pavement or have to struggled that way with Ultron. And for it to happen every other issue is weak. Blame bad handling if you want, but its consistant.

Doom didnt even have his shields up as far as I could tell. He was standing there, arrogant taunting I think Spider-Woman, when Sentry appeared out of NOWHERE and tore his mask off. Doom has 0 chance to react.

Ares has a strange code to him, he respects Sentry for some odd reason. Even if he didnt, it hasnt exactly been a stellar year for Ares either. Hes been turned to stone twice in like 6 months. I still dont really see whats impressive about him shutting up a guy who got paralyzed by a walking stereotype of the american indians. (not to say anything about Bullseye, unlike Sentry he has actually produced results despite being the only regular human on the team)

You are missing the point of him being killed in the first place. Hes already caught up with Jean Grey.

Atlantis is supposed to be advanced, but whenever they fight its just naked mer-people with spears.

We can go back and fourth on this all day (or until I get bored) but I suppose we'll just have to disagree. I personally just cant see him being written as a threat now after jobbing for so long. Honestly though can you deny that hes the least productive member of Dark Avengers barring his last showing (which again shouldnt have happend)

tkitna
Yeah, i'll call it bad handling. Even hercules told him to start trying when he shows up so yeah its consistant.

Dooms shileds were up and working at 100%. May not seem great to you, but i've never seen his shields broken in such a manner.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Meganpg.jpg

I just wonder if Ares would shut up if Thor or Hercules told him to do so. I think we all know the answer to that one.

I'll admit to you that he's the least productive of the dark Avengers because he's only used for issues they cant seem to deal with.

Yeah, we'll have to agree to disagree. Peace.

quanchi112
Originally posted by beast1234
Vulcan We don't know the extent of his powers yet. The guy's a plot device.Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, i'll call it bad handling. Even hercules told him to start trying when he shows up so yeah its consistant.

Dooms shileds were up and working at 100%. May not seem great to you, but i've never seen his shields broken in such a manner.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Meganpg.jpg

I just wonder if Ares would shut up if Thor or Hercules told him to do so. I think we all know the answer to that one.

I'll admit to you that he's the least productive of the dark Avengers because he's only used for issues they cant seem to deal with.

Yeah, we'll have to agree to disagree. Peace. Thor crushed Ares and Pluto at the same time. If he doesn't shut up Thor would shut him up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.