The Punisher: Surival Gauntlet.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
this is not a tournament fight elimination type gauntlet its just random fights.......

1. Bloodlust Punisher vs. Black Cat....

Black cat has killed Punisher's son, and punisher wants revenge.... Punisher has a shotgun, 2 desert eagles, and a sniper, he is on the hunt for Black Cat... who is unarmed.... punisher has to hunt her down..... yet spiderman is looking to capture Punisher for a crime, can Punisher kill the Cat before Spidey finds punisher, or will Cat still pwn Punisher anyways when he catches her....

Setting- New York City, dark....

Goal- Punisher has to hunt Black Cat, and kill her without Spidey catching him............. even if punisher gets to her can he beat her anyways....

2. Punisher vs. Luke Cage.

Luke Cage has his crobar, and Punisher has a infinite ammo 50 cal sniper.....

Goal- Fight....... Luke still has his strength, but somehow dosn't have is armored skin or unbreakable flesh, and he can die, by a single bullet, will punisher take him out......... or will luke smash him....

3. Punisher vs. elektra.......

fight in a jungle, elektra and punisher are both bloodlust... elektra has 2 sai and punisher has a ak-47, desert eagle, and sniper......

goal- simple fight, does the ninja outdue the battleharded soldier...

SWblayde938
Originally posted by SWblayde938
this is not a tournament fight elimination type gauntlet its just random fights.......

Black cat has killed Punisher's son, and punisher wants revenge.... Punisher has a shotgun, 2 desert eagles, and a sniper, he is on the hunt for Black Cat... who is unarmed.... punisher has to hunt her down..... yet spiderman is looking to capture Punisher for a crime, can Punisher kill the Cat before Spidey finds punisher, or will Cat still pwn Punisher anyways when he catches her....

Goal- Punisher has to hunt Black Cat, and kill her without Spidey catching him............. even if punisher gets to her can he beat her anyways....

Goal- Fight....... Luke still has his strength, but somehow dosn't have is armored skin or unbreakable flesh, and he can die, by a single bullet, will punisher take him out......... or will luke smash him....

fight in a jungle, elektra and punisher are both bloodlust... elektra has 2 sai and punisher has a ak-47, desert eagle, and sniper...... .

Battlehammer

fight in a jungle, elektra and punisher are both bloodlust... elektra has 2 sai and punisher has a ak-47, desert eagle, and sniper......

Punisher.

Maybe Luke

Punisher

Elektra

JakeTheBank
Depending on the location of each combatant before hand, this could very well be spite.

Battlehammer
How so? Punisher did not fair well in the least vs Elektra.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Battlehammer
How so? Punisher did not fair well in the least vs Elektra. have they fought before....???? if so who won

Battlehammer
have they fought before....???? if so who won
They kinda fought. Elektra move so fast she took his gun right out of his hand with out him knowing it lol. Punisher stated I think that he stands no chance against her, however current Punisher is frankienstien ish.

Konton
lol the Elektra fight is REALLY in her favor.

If you take Imperfects as cannon she disappeared in plain view in front of Wolverine and Daredevil in such a setting.

She'll hide. She'll get in his head. She'll make him suffer.

Or she could just take it straight h2h where she poops all over him anyway.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Konton

If you take Imperfects as cannon she disappeared in plain view in front of Wolverine and Daredevil in such a setting.

Or she could just take it straight h2h where she poops all over him anyway.
Current Punisher is superhuman monster now.....remeber.

SamZED
If we take classic Punisher.
He would definitely kill Luke without his super durability.
Elektra would kill Frank.
Black Cat. Not sure. With her luck powers she might last long enough for Spider-man to find them and then it's over.

Deadline
I think he loses all three.

Trackz
Originally posted by Konton

Or she could just take it straight h2h where she poops all over him anyway. it's no canon, current punisher is still getting used to his body, he'll lose against elektra

redhotrash
Black Cat should be able to escape, as soon as she turns the first corner around a building he isnt not catching her.

Unlimited 50 Cal rounds? Give Luke his armored skin, it wont help.

Fight should be better than people think. Yeah in a legit fight Frank has no chance, but hes trained for jungle combat (viet nam vet that he is) and has a good weapon set to give him a edge. Also I guess it really depends on how far they start apart. If its like 50 paces or so and facing each other western style, Frank has a good chance of shooting her dead quickly.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by redhotrash
Black Cat should be able to escape, as soon as she turns the first corner around a building he isnt not catching her.

Unlimited 50 Cal rounds? Give Luke his armored skin, it wont help.

Fight should be better than people think. Yeah in a legit fight Frank has no chance, but hes trained for jungle combat (viet nam vet that he is) and has a good weapon set to give him a edge. Also I guess it really depends on how far they start apart. If its like 50 paces or so and facing each other western style, Frank has a good chance of shooting her dead quickly. ight frank has his armored skin...

redhotrash
I refuse to recognize current Punisher. I will only reference his classic version.

Eternal Idol
He kills Cage, but loses the other two scenarios.

Deadline
Ok ive read the thing again.

Im not sure about number 1 because I don't know about Cats luck powers and her martial art ability.

He can beat Luke all he need is one shot.

I think I would have to give it to Elektra but thats only if she drops him straight away Pun is fast enough to blast her point blank. If Elektra gets into a fight and Punisher has guns on him shes going to lose.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Deadline

I think I would have to give it to Elektra but thats only if she drops him straight away Pun is fast enough to blast her point blank. If Elektra gets into a fight and Punisher has guns on him shes going to lose.
Ya becuase that really help him last time they met right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer

Fight should be better than people think. Yeah in a legit fight Frank has no chance, but hes trained for jungle combat (viet nam vet that he is) and has a good weapon set to give him a edge. Also I guess it really depends on how far they start apart. If its like 50 paces or so and facing each other western style, Frank has a good chance of shooting her dead quickly.
You do realize her stealth is certainly superior to his and that she trains and is a master of stealth and ninjistu and is quite possibly the best ninja in marvel earth. also she a telepath she going to know were he is and she can **** with his mind lol.

redhotrash
Her stealth could be neutralized if they start off facing each other and not a a great distance. She cant simply drop to the ground and disappear.

Battlehammer
Her stealth could be neutralized if they start off facing each other and not a a great distance. She cant simply drop to the ground and disappear.
Ina forrest she could easily get away. Not to mention she ahs smoke bombs, has ability to make illusions and has already shown speed enough to take Punisher gun from him with out him even knowing let a lone reacting.

redhotrash
lol.... have you ever like, stood in a forest? You dont just disappear. Again the fight is dependant on where they start.

Deadline
Ya becuase that really help him last time they met right roll eyes (sarcastic)

That was Punisher written by Einnis. That would never happen under the current writer.

Daken wasn't too fast for him to shoot and he has genuine superhuman speed.

Battlehammer
That was Punisher written by Einnis. That would never happen under the current writer.

Daken wasn't too fast for him to shoot and he has genuine superhuman speed.
find this comment funny coming from the man who hangs on every word ennis right as the gospi when it shows punisher in good light and ignoring other characters powersets, I remeber to save this comment and bring it up at a later date.. also when did the current writer become the norm?

yea because we all know daken is elektra right?

Battlehammer
lol.... have you ever like, stood in a forest? You dont just disappear. Again the fight is dependant on where they start.
have you ever seen comic with elektra it quite easy to hide when you posses that level of stealth.

Deadline
find this comment funny coming from the man who hangs on every word ennis right as the gospil I remeber to save this and bring it up.

You might find it funny still doesnt change the fact that Punisher under Remender is more formidable.

yea because we all know daken is elektra right?

No she isn't but as im trying to explain when you look at the showings of Punisher under Einnis and showings under Fraction and Remender hes much more tougher to beat. As Remender stated he was basing Punisher on classic Punisher, during that time he owned Spiderman and Nightcrawler and made Cap look like a chump.

SamZED
Ennis's Punisher wasn't that tough, it's just all others were idiots in his books.

Battlehammer
You might find it funny still doesnt change the fact that Punisher under Remender is more formidable.

No she isn't but as im trying to explain when you look at the showings of Punisher under Einnis and showings under Fraction and Remender hes much more tougher to beat. As Remender stated he was basing Punisher on classic Punisher, during that time he owned Spiderman and Nightcrawler and made Cap look like a chump.
I remeber to bring that up next time you try and bring up that ennis crap you hang to as the gospil......funny no? So remender Punisher holds presidences over ennis ebcuase? Yea remenders such a accurate writer right...he does not ignore character spowers or anything........... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
Ennis's Punisher wasn't that tough, it's just all others were idiots in his books.
ypou find it funny that all of a sudden now he wants to ignproe ennis yet in many threads he holds on to it as the gospill.......

Deadline
I remeber to bring that up next time you try and bring up that ennis crap you hang to as the gospil......funny no? So remender Punisher holds presidences over ennis ebcuase? Yea remenders such a accurate writer right...he does not ignore character spowers or anything........... roll eyes (sarcastic)

facepalm

Business as usual BH. Im not ignoring Einnis im just stating that Remenders Punisher is tougher and thats who is currently writing him.

Battlehammer
facepalm

Business as usual BH.
hypcorit as usual.

funny that ennis is all you bases your opinion on and the only evidence you got, but now that he works against your arguement you ignore it? Hypocrit no?

Deadline
I edited my post.

Im not ignoring Einnis im just stating that Remenders Punisher is tougher and thats who is currently writing him.

That doesnt mean for example I wont use COD in debates.

Battlehammer
I edited my post.

Im not ignoring Einnis im just stating that Remenders Punisher is tougher and thats who is currently writing him.

That doesnt mean for example I wont use COD in debates.
No it means your a hypcrit. You uses ennis as the end all be all when it suits you, but as soon as it does not you bring up other writers as more suitable. You cant have it both way I am afraid. But dont worry next time we have are ltitle debate I make sure to post your repsonses about ennis writing.

Deadline
No it means your a hypcrit. You uses ennis as the end all be all when it suits you, but as soon as it does not you bring up other writers as more suitable. You cant have it both way I am afraid. But dont worry next time we have are ltitle debate I make sure to post your repsonses about ennis writing.

No it doesn't for starters it depends on how far back you want to go. Since Fraction has started writing Punisher hes made him more formidable. Punisher has now been writen this way for 3 years and a bit, its pretty obvious that he was written to be alot tougher. When we are talking about his physical prowress im more likley to use his current showings. If we are talking about 2006 or 2007 I would have probably used a mixture of both. Now with all the crazy shits hes done and reading what Remender wrote I would most likely use Fraction/Remender feats.

It also depends on what we are talking about Punisher maybe physically tougher but im pretty sure alot of my reference were about his intelligence and thats not what we are discussing.

shiv
No it doesn't for starters it depends on how far back you want to go. Since Fraction has started writing Punisher hes made him more formidable. Punisher has now been writen this way for 3 years and a bit, its pretty obvious that he was written to be alot tougher. When we are talking about his physical prowress im more likley to use his current showings. If we are talking about 2006 or 2007 I would have probably used a mixture of both. Now with all the crazy shits hes done and reading what Remender wrote I would most likely use Fraction/Remender feats.

It also depends on what we are talking about Punisher maybe physically tougher but im pretty sure alot of my reference were about his intelligence and thats not what we are discussing.

Go U! Check out the big brain on Deadline yes

Deadline
Damn even shiv is giving me props I must have said something right.

redhotrash
Damn even shiv is giving me props I must have said something right.

Dont let it go to your head. Scoring points off BH is like hitting a ball off a tee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.