Bar fight from Hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
It's past midnight at some run down, two-bit dive bar in the rundown part of town. After several hours of hard drinking by everyone someone accidentally slips, beers get spilled, and general mayhem ensues. Everyone is in casual clothes and unarmed - aside from what weapons they can find/create in the bar. In this bloodlusted fight to the death, only one person get to walk out alive. Who is it?

Patrons
Punisher
Wolverine (bone-clawed, no HF)
Nick Fury (616)
Taskmaster
Rorschach (Watchmen)
Marv (Sin City)
Wildcat (Ted Grant)
Catman (DC)
Jason Todd

Parmaniac
Wolverine cause of HF

TheKahn
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wolverine cause of HF

Meh. Hold the little runt's head in a toilet long enough and he'd drown. shifty

shiv
minus HF.

TheKahn
Originally posted by shiv
minus HF.

There. I made fixed it. wink

shokosugi
Taskmaster wins

The Nuul
Taskmaster wins.

r0nm0n88
do punisher and jason have their toys??

Batman-Prime
Wolverine

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
do punisher and jason have their toys??

OP stated they're all unarmed.

Wolverine had an immediate lethality advantage due to his bone claws, however. Even without a healing factor, Logan is pretty tough and fast, good enough to critically injure or kill several of the other patrons before he's put down, IMO. If he doesn't win, I'd wager Taskmaster does.

Omega Vision
Taskmaster, though my heart wants to say Rorschach.

Trackz
punisher or taskmaster

shiv
Originally posted by Omega Vision
my heart wants to say Rorschach.

I know.

AlmightyKfish
Taskmaster, noone here can match him in pure h2h.

Well, except maybe Logan, but w/o his hf/indestructible bones, Tasky could beat him.

Trackz
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Taskmaster, noone here can match him in pure h2h.

Well, except maybe Logan, but w/o his hf/indestructible bones, Tasky could beat him. current punisher probably takes him out.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Trackz
current punisher probably takes him out.

I haven't been reading Franken-Castle, but he looks well, slow.

Has his speed increased in any way since being zombi-fied? If not, Taskmaster or Logan could use their speed to take him down?

Trackz
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I haven't been reading Franken-Castle, but he looks well, slow.

Has his speed increased in any way since being zombi-fied? If not, Taskmaster or Logan could use their speed to take him down? he doesn't seem slower, i might be wrong. we just associate frankenstein with being slow since...he was. He has gotten super strength though and I think he heals, i'm not sure though. he could probably one shot some of these people though.

iceman24567
Wolverine or Wildcat

shiv
Jason Todd, Marv or Tasky

redhotrash
Marv is being overlooked. His durability and strength are sick, not to mention he probably has the most experience fighting in bar brawl type setting. Not saying he'd win for certain, but I'd say hes one of the last 2-3 standing.

iceman24567
His damage soak is impressive but he should be too slow for the faster guys nerve strikes should put him down

redhotrash
He found ways to counter speedy guys. And people overuse nerve holds on here way too much. Other day someone posted a scan of Supes hitting Batman with a nerve hold on his sternum. There are no nerve clusters in the sternum, even the writers are f'ing this up.

iceman24567
He hasn't fought people with Wolverine or even Punishers skill and nerve strikes are used alot when facing bigger guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.