Episode 33 - Lightsaber Lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordo
I hate this. after waiting 3 weeks for 2 episodes...we have to wait ANOTHER 3 for the next one?

This is aggravatingg.

Ms.Marvel
suicide is an acceptable alternative.

i kid of course.

REXXXX
Yeesh, really? What's with these delayed dates? Are they offering any explanation at all?

Ordo
No, but that puts us a good 4 episodes behind our pace last year...

REXXXX
Awesome... also not too enthused about the premise here, either.

S_D_J
so.....

what's this episode about?

Ordo
A posessed Raggedy Ann doll.

Hybris
And people wearing Chewbacca masks.

Ordo
We're doomed.

Shey Tapani
Preview.

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000933.html

Looks good.

Ordo
Looks emo.

Shey Tapani
it was a fun ep, not the best but better then Gungan General or the two Naboo eps.

REXXXX
I forgot this came out already.

S_D_J
I liked the episode... somewhat a change of pace (from everything that's going across the galaxy) but pretty entertaining

I loved the chase sequence, nice acrobatics

I must say the show's mucis has improved tremendously... more in line with the movie soundtrack... less rock and roll

I like it

Ordo
Originally posted by S_D_J
I must say the show's mucis has improved tremendously... more in line with the movie soundtrack... less rock and roll

I like it

Indeed.

I had to watch Senate Spy at a friends house. his DVR screwed up and actually recorded the dalogue at half volume for some reason, so when I turned it up the music was LOUD, much more apparent than the dialogue, so the first time I watched it it was almost like a silent film with an ochestr. The music tremendously exceedes season 1.

Ontop of that, I think they are just using it better. Its more aparent in the proper locations instead of just background noise.

Ordo

REXXXX
I wouldn't have given it a negative review, though one does have to wonder how Anakin never noticed that his apprentice was missing.

Ordo
I forgot to mention that, but Anakin stole away from Obi-Wan all the time in the movies. You'd think all Jedi would have a tracking beacon or something.

Yeah, I was disappointed with this one and disappointed that I have 3 negative episodes in a row (The Deserter, Lightsaber Lost, and The Mandalore Plot). I'm hoping its just the armpit of the season. I thought the story was ok but the art design was really disappointing...and thats something thats generally solid in this series. Aside from Ahsoka, I suddenly felt like I was watching an entirely different show.

queeq
Very mediocre epsiode. How can a non-forse user outrun and outjump a Jedi??? Hardly believable.

And after all the geonosion epsiodes I'm beginning to wonder if they run out of ideas for locations. I keep seeing all the same scenes (including the movies of course)... Episodes like this make me wonder what this series adds to the SW saga... it's all more of the same.

Ordo
I agree some with the latter. We've had SOOO many Coruscant episodes this year, but they have shown new parts of coruscant (but keep using the same models). I'd like to see places from the PT or EU, like Felucia was a nice choice, but I think we should avoid very well fleshed out places like Coruscant.

The alternative though, new places EVERY new episode...isn't great either.

queeq
Nope. But some great characters apart from the eternal Anakin and OB1 would be even more important. Since the stories are kinda stale you tend to look at the scenery... and then I've seen all that before as well...

Ordo
that too. Remeber when Lucas was advertising this as a way to NOT tell teh skywalker story? All we have is Anakin, obi1, and Padme all year with perhaps 1 exception.

queeq
I know I know.... don't remind me. The series does that in about every episode... wink

Ushgarak
Hmm, two and a half years late watching this episode- I thought it was excellent. Certainly the best side story they have done up to this point.

queeq
Wow, you're in time... Can't even remember this one. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.