If Odin is ranked as 100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
how would these guys compare

Thor
Zeus
Atum
Vishanti
Galactus
Vishnu
Cyttorak
Thanos
Superman
Set
Scarlet Witch
Classic Strange

Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=522484&highlight=title%3A%28odin%29

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=522484&highlight=title%3A%28odin%29 most if not all i listed are different from the other thread.....

iceman24567
I like how all of them are from Marvel then you threw Superman in there erm

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
I like how all of them are from Marvel then you threw Superman in there erm i wanted to see what the superman fans would say. smokin'

iceman24567
Oh so you want to be banned again no expression

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Oh so you want to be banned again no expression what?
on another website were i posted this it went something like

1. Odin 100
2. Superman 95
3. Mephisto 70
4. zeus 70

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
most if not all i listed are different from the other thread.....
Doesn't warrant a new thread.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Doesn't warrant a new thread. yea but i was unaware of the other thread though

roughrider
Thor, Thanos, Superman, Scarlet Witch (non HOM), and Dr. Strange are all below Odin.

Odin's base level is below his son, but he can up his might to near-limitless levels because all the energy that creates the fabric of reality that is Asgard, flows through him and can be used for whatever purpose he wants. That's how he trashed Thanos when they met.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by roughrider
Thor, Thanos, Superman, Scarlet Witch (non HOM), and Dr. Strange are all below Odin.

Odin's base level is below his son, but he can up his might to near-limitless levels because all the energy that creates the fabric of reality that is Asgard, flows through him and can be used for whatever purpose he wants. That's how he trashed Thanos when they met.
You mean the Odin Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.