Iron Man vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon

shokosugi
Supes hv lobotomizes iron man from a mile away.

id369
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes hv lobotomizes iron man from a mile away.

No, no he cant.crackers

rotiart
Ex already made his own suits of armor... Starktech is useless to him

redhotrash
I'd put a old generation Stark suit against anything Lex can come up with on his own. Regardless though yeah Supes destroys him

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman rips the armor like aluminum foil

FrothByte
kryptonite embedded armor? supes loses bad. if normal people using small kryptonite stones give supes problems, an ironman suit of kryptonite with lex's brains behind it will be the end of him.

Q99
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd put a old generation Stark suit against anything Lex can come up with on his own.

I wouldn't. The armor he had in the first Batman/Superman arc was able to physically match up against Clark for a short time, and he was pretty much able to beat Kara with it the first time they fought.

shiv
L E X od's on kryptonite. Again.

Superman like takes in the scenery and hv's luthor out of his misery.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes hv lobotomizes iron man from a mile away. So he does something completely out of character? Why is Superman a mile away from Lex Luthor?

-Pr-
Superman wastes him.

Trackz
this already happened in public enemy, superman wrecks.

Marvelknight
Superman ftw.

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman wastes him. Originally posted by Trackz
this already happened in public enemy, superman wrecks.

redhotrash
Originally posted by Q99
I wouldn't. The armor he had in the first Batman/Superman arc was able to physically match up against Clark for a short time, and he was pretty much able to beat Kara with it the first time they fought.

For a short time? Stark created armor that was able to hang with Hulk and Thor for a short time. Doesnt mean much especially considering that Supes has a readily exploitable weakness while Hulk and Thor dont.

AsbestosFlaygon
I don't really think Kryptonite would have much of an effect to Superman anymore.

Kris Blaze
Has everybody forgotten Action Comics annual? Lex already has the stuff to kill a hundred kryptonians, and Superman.

JakeTheBank
To my knowledge, Superman recently tanked a blast full of Kryptonite which killed another Kryptonian. IMO, he's getting to the point where KC Superman was practically immune to the stuff.

xJLxKing
Superman fought a Kryptonian Space Ship with Kryptonite which is far more advanced then Iron Man. This should be a breeze

kgkg
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
To my knowledge, Superman recently tanked a blast full of Kryptonite which killed another Kryptonian. IMO, he's getting to the point where KC Superman was practically immune to the stuff. I doubt that. Sure his weakness to Kryptonite isn't as bad as used to be but it really depends on how much of a weakness writers want Kryptonite to be for Superman

Similar instances of Superman doing well against kryptonite can be found in the year 95-2000 era but you can also find many instances of the opposite since then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.