Gladiator Zombie invades DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
This is Gladiator from Marvel Zombies. He flies into DC Earth with a hunger that nothing can satiate. His bite causes the same infection (no one is immune). His hunger has given him unwavering confidence and no amount of psi can slow him down due to the chaos in his mind.

DC Earth is unaware of his presence and the impending danger that is coming. Due to some magical enchantment he managed to get from the Marvel Universe he cannot be BFRd or magically cured.

The Spectre is busy trying to prevent some other universal threat, preventing him from helping here.

Does Gladiator manage to consume the world? Who do you think will he manage to infect first (first responders to his arrival)? Does DC Earth survive or become another horrific zombie infested world?

redhotrash
DC would actually handle this better than marvel to be honest.

JakeTheBank
DC Earth should survive with minimal to moderate casualities.

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and the GLs take him out quick.

Zatanna casts a spell to finish him for good.

D_Dude1210
His durability as normal Glads is already equal to that of Superman. Giving him the lack of pain that zombies have, the inability for him to be killed or KOd (without getting his head blown off), his super speed and super strength, he's bound to bite one of the JLA's. Prolly Supes (who has a tendency to just jump into situations). One bite and you get Super Zombie. Then supes and him tagteams the JLA (who might still not know what is going on at this point) you get Martian Maneater, then Green Zombie and then Zombietanna. Zombie Flash follows and he eats the planet bare at superspeed.

r0nm0n88
this scenario is really situational, it could go many different ways all based on chance.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
this scenario is really situational, it could go many different ways all based on chance.

I knowww. But this is a forum, discuss what you think MIGHT happen. smile

thanos-prime
Is his intent to infect or is he just there doing what he normally would in this situation?

shiv
Aquaman solos.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Is his intent to infect or is he just there doing what he normally would in this situation?

He'd try to bite and eat as many ppl as he could.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
He'd try to bite and eat as many ppl as he could. Well they could possibly stop him but i believe by the time they did to much of the planet would have already been infected and DC earth is overrun by zombies.

D_Dude1210
Don't forget that he might end up infecting ppl close to the heroes, making them very vulnerable to infection.

TheKahn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
DC Earth should survive with minimal to moderate casualities.

I disagree here. Both Marvel and DC have enough firepower to prevent a zombie apocalypse but it entirely depends in my mind on how much warning they get before hand. In this scenario with not warning, I think the virus would spreed too quickly among the superhero and normal population to be contained effectively.

Actually, DC is at a bigger risk than Marvel in some ways thanks to the presence of so many high-tier speedsters. Imagine the rate at which it would spread if a member of the Flash or Superman family gets infected.

shiv
Ra's could save DC earth single handed.

He could deploy a revised formula of his atmospheric eco terrorist virus, which the jla barely managed to destroy before it was released.

Cyborg/Lex/Waller/Terrific could take over all tlecomunications instantaneously warning dc earth of the zombie threat.

Swamp Thing could solo. And no-one in another time-zone would ever hear about it.

Galan007
there are numerous ways to defeat a zombified glads - but with absolutely no warning i'm hard-pressed to see DC earth fairing much better than marvel earth did.

Lord Feron
With no warning? I mean as long as a few of the weaker heroes dgoes 1st and get's zombiefied then DC has a better chance. But is Supes, ww, flash any of the big hitters are sent in 1st without knowing what they are dealing with, we got a bunch of herald level zombies just owning the more numerous but weaker heroes.

Glads has a serious chance of creating a world wide infection. Anyway I think the infection spreads.

BY the way i don't keep up with the zombieverse but does he have any cool fights or appearances?

Kherani
Batman solos.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I knowww. But this is a forum, discuss what you think MIGHT happen. smile

lol in that case,
i feel its more likely that with glads power set, he starts infecting people quickly and DC earth eventually falls.

Q99
Originally posted by TheKahn

Actually, DC is at a bigger risk than Marvel in some ways thanks to the presence of so many high-tier speedsters. Imagine the rate at which it would spread if a member of the Flash or Superman family gets infected.

On the flip side, Flashes are very good at rescuing people from infection and capturing infected people that are trying to spread it.

I think dealing with Starro might help some too- they're used to fighting a foe that takes over superheroes to help it spread.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and the GLs take him out quick.

Zatanna casts a spell to finish him for good.

AND....Firestorm, Captain Marvel, Uncle Sam, and of course Flash....whoever this clown is trying to invade DC Earth is going to eat shit and get his ass kick back to miserable weak Marvel Earth.

Spite thread. thumb down

Oh, and if he's not busy The Demon might jump in and save DC earth.

shiv
that er Deadman guy isn't too shabby.

Degaton wouldn't take too kindly to someone muscling in on his turf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.