Superman VS Thor VS Silver Surfer VS Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Here's the twist...

None of them have any weaknesses.

Who would win?

DTM
Isnt the only one who has any weaknesses anyway is Superman? Getting rid of actual weaknesses or vulnerabilities would only be to Supermans advantage.

JakeTheBank
Probably Surfer or Thor.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by DTM
Isnt the only one who has any weaknesses anyway is Superman? Getting rid of actual weaknesses or vulnerabilities would only be to Supermans advantage.

hulk can be drained by surfer to. so it helps both supes and hulk, while not really helping thor or surfer.

FrothByte
Surfer draining hulk isn't really a weakness for hulk... it's just something that is.

The stipulation only favors supes (who's the only one who really has a weakness). - which means that he'll probably be one of the favorites in this fight.

Me, I'm going with surfer since i still believe he can drain supes (after all, taking away weaknesses means only the weakness of supes to magic and kryptonite right?)

Slaanesh
Surfer

Batman-Prime
Superman >= Thor >= SS > Hulk

The Nuul
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Probably Surfer or Thor.

thumb up

LOL @ Hulk being here.

BattleMage
At the end of the day....big green stands tall.

TheKahn
Originally posted by BattleMage
At the end of the day....big green stands tall.

...watching the real fight from the sidelines until one of the others decide to take him out. wink

Warlord
Thor 5,1/10

quanchi112
Thor wins.

-Pr-
Superman.

iceman24567
Thor wins while Hulk floats around in space wondering what the hell happened

Naija boy
Surfer wins

iceman24567
So it's vote for your favorite hero day smile

xJLxKing
With no weakness. Superman

galactusischere
Surfer>=Thor>=Supes>Hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
With no weakness. Superman Thor is more powerful than Superman so he doesn't need to exploit his lack of invulnerability to magic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
why is hulh here? better yet how did somebody actually pick him...

TheKahn
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
why is hulh here? better yet how did somebody actually pick him...

apparently green fists > power cosmic or mjolnir or kryptonian powers

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheKahn
apparently green fists > power cosmic or mjolnir or kryptonian powers I think he gets underrated to be honest. That's if these characters fight in character.

AsbestosFlaygon
Major bumpage.

Adding Rd#2: Golden Superman Prime w/ Sword of Superman -VS- Rune King Thor w/ Gungnir -VS- strongest Silver Surfer `\(o_O)/' -VS- Worldbreaker Hulk

Mindship
edit

ShadowFyre
The Hulks gonna sit on the planet throwing mountains at them.

AsbestosFlaygon
In case you guys don't know which Superman I'm talkin' about in Rd#2:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/74629/1416389-the_gold_superman_prime_returns.jpg

I think I will have to remove his sword. It seems to be connected with The Presence, which gives Goldie Supes an unfair advantage:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/13/130350/3496236-40.gif

abhilegend
Superman

Star428
Superman, of course. None of them can deal with his speed advantage once he lets loose. Superman is much better able to handle multiple opoonents at once than any of others and since his weaknesses (magic, being drained, red sun radiation) are removed for this fight not sure if they could beat him even if they teamed-up on him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
thumb up

LOL @ Hulk being here. What is so funnny about that ?

One-Punch
Originally posted by Star428
Superman, of course. None of them can deal with his speed advantage once he lets loose. Superman is much better able to handle multiple opoonents at once than any of others and since his weaknesses (magic, being drained, red sun radiation) are removed for this fight not sure if they could beat him even if they teamed-up on him.
So you actually think Superman can potentially beat Hulk, Thor, and Surfer at the same time?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by iceman24567
So it's vote for your favorite hero day smile

You didn't give a reason why, with the speed difference, Thor will still somehow manage to defeat Superman.

Originally posted by quanchi112
What is so funnny about that ?

Probably the fact Hulk has no chance at victory here.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
So you actually think Superman can potentially beat Hulk, Thor, and Surfer at the same time?

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Can anybody here solo? Absolutely not.

One-Punch
Originally posted by abhilegend
Can anybody here solo? Absolutely not.
Star428 thinks if Hulk, Thor, and Surfer teamed up against Superman, they would still potentially lose.

What do you think?

abhilegend
Like I said nobody can solo here. Add any two of them and the rest would get the shit kicked out of them.

One-Punch
We agree for once. thumb up

Badabing
Hulk beats Thor and Surfer to death using Superman as a bludgeon, then throws Superman into a red sun. durhulk

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk beats Thor and Surfer to death using Superman as a bludgeon, then throws Superman into a red sun. durhulk

Hulk collapses in fear and reverts back to Banner after witnessing what true power looks like in the form of Superman.

Star428

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Considering Superman has a massive speed advantage over all of them except Surfer (though he still has an edge on him too just not as big) and ALL of his weaknesses have been removed then yeah, it's not that farfetched to think he could pull off soloing them. Think about it. The only reason Thor gives Superman a good fight in a normal battle is because of magic coupled with his near equal stats (except speed, of course). For this fight, Thor's magic hammer would just be a normal hammer to Supes and wouldn't do anymore damage to him than it would to any other character. His lightning will be pretty much useless too.

For similar reasons, Surfer will lose as well. Without weakness exploitation, Superman will beat him... and Hulk? LOL. He's too one-dimensional to be a serious threat to Clark. Being unable to fly coupled with being so damn slow would be his downfall.

Also, no one said BFR is not allowed so Clark could easily BFR the Hulk at the start with his massive speed advantage. Then it's a more manageable 2-to-1 odds instead of 3-to-1.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

One Big Mob
Star428 thinks if Hulk, Thor, and Surfer teamed up against Superman, they would still potentially lose.

What do you think? He also has half of every forum on this site on ignore. The two are connected I think.

h1a8
Considering Superman has a massive speed advantage over all of them except Surfer (though he still has an edge on him too just not as big) and ALL of his weaknesses have been removed then yeah, it's not that farfetched to think he could pull off soloing them. Think about it. The only reason Thor gives Superman a good fight in a normal battle is because of magic coupled with his near equal stats (except speed, of course). For this fight, Thor's magic hammer would just be a normal hammer to Supes and wouldn't do anymore damage to him than it would to any other character. His lightning will be pretty much useless too.

For similar reasons, Surfer will lose as well. Without weakness exploitation, Superman will beat him... and Hulk? LOL. He's too one-dimensional to be a serious threat to Clark. Being unable to fly coupled with being so damn slow would be his downfall.

Also, no one said BFR is not allowed so Clark could easily BFR the Hulk at the start with his massive speed advantage. Then it's a more manageable 2-to-1 odds instead of 3-to-1.

Surfer is a beast but Hulk brings him down greatly. Hulk imo is low Herald. Without the ability to fly, teleport, or move at near lightspeed speeds then he can always be bfred by a mid Herald or higher.

So team one fairly easily.

Edit: sorry I thought this was the other thread. I give this fight to Superman because of speed and strength.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer is a beast but Hulk brings him down greatly. Hulk imo is low Herald. Without the ability to fly, teleport, or move at near lightspeed speeds then he can always be bfred by a mid Herald or higher.

So team one fairly easily.

Edit: sorry I thought this was the other thread. I give this fight to Superman because of speed and strength.

You honestly think an in-character Superman would beat a team of Thor, Hulk and the Surfer?

Genii96
Only one with a weakness or vulnerability here is supes..however surfer still wins this

Star428
LOL. Surfer has trouble just beating Thor in comics. No way anyone other than Supes is the last one standing.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

Star428
LOL!!!!! yourself.

quanchi112
LOL. Surfer has trouble just beating Thor in comics. No way anyone other than Supes is the last one standing. Based on ?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor is more powerful than Superman so he doesn't need to exploit his lack of invulnerability to magic.

thumb up thumb up

Blue Area Vet
LOL. Surfer has trouble just beating Thor in comics. No way anyone other than Supes is the last one standing.

rolling on floor laughing

Blue Area Vet
Thors weakness is Marvels pussification of him. Without it, he wins.

Time-Immemorial
Three different posts saying absolutely nothing important was totally necessary right? Damn it was like a vacation with you gone, now you back and this place got less chill. Marvel does't weaken Thor anymore then DC does with Superman.

Star428
He also seems to be confused. Maybe he thinks it's the much less powerful Wonder Woman that those 3 are facing instead of DC's top dog. Without weaknesses for those 3 to exploit him soloing is totally doable. BFR Hulk then it's just two on one. He's just blissfully ignorant of what Superman is capable of when he gets serious with no weaknesses to exploit and a massive speed advantage.

Course I stopped taking that guy seriously after one of his recent retarded claims regarding putting WW in Superman's place in a recent thread. Obviously he hasn't read too many DC comics (he thinks WW is on Superman's level, afterall. LMFAO)and is not worth my time even responding to.

-Pr-
Guys, either be on topic, or don't post.

The last few weeks should show you guys that personal attacks and trolling will get you banned.

Blue Area Vet
He also seems to be confused. Maybe he thinks it's the much less powerful Wonder Woman that those 3 are facing instead of DC's top dog. Without weaknesses for those 3 to exploit him soloing is totally doable. BFR Hulk then it's just two on one. He's just blissfully ignorant of what Superman is capable of when he gets serious with no weaknesses to exploit and a massive speed advantage.

Course I stopped taking that guy seriously after one of his recent retarded claims regarding putting WW in Superman's place in a recent thread. Obviously he hasn't read too many DC comics (he thinks WW is on Superman's level, afterall. LMFAO)and is not worth my time even responding to.

LMAO, no I don't. It's not my fault that you aren't strong in reading comprehension. You are off topic, but for the record, I didn't put Wonder Woman on Superman's "level." I said even though she is clearly below Superman, she isn't an entire tier below Superman, and that was the point I made. Apparently everyone got that except for you. For you to in any way suggest I think Wonder Woman is > Superman is pure trolling.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
You honestly think an in-character Superman would beat a team of Thor, Hulk and the Surfer? huh? No! This thread is each man for himself. I initially thought it was Thor and Superman against Surfer and Hulk.

With that said, Superman will have help here. He's not fighting all three. They are fighting each other. Superman has the best chance out of the others because of combat speed, ranged attacks, and strength combination.

One-Punch
Without weaknesses for those 3 to exploit him soloing is totally doable. BFR Hulk then it's just two on one. He's just blissfully ignorant of what Superman is capable of when he gets serious with no weaknesses to exploit and a massive speed advantage.

If you think Superman can beat a team consisting of Hulk, Surfer, and Thor (without weaknesses) why don't you create a thread for it?

I'm tempted to do it myself, but I know for a fact it would be immediately closed for spite against Superman.

Surtur
If you think Superman can beat a team consisting of Hulk, Surfer, and Thor (without weaknesses) why don't you create a thread for it?

I'm tempted to do it myself, but I know for a fact it would be immediately closed for spite against Superman.

You'd be surprised how many people would respond to such a thread saying "Superman" nonetheless.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
huh? No! This thread is each man for himself. I initially thought it was Thor and Superman against Surfer and Hulk.

With that said, Superman will have help here. He's not fighting all three. They are fighting each other. Superman has the best chance out of the others because of combat speed, ranged attacks, and strength combination.

The thread doesn't say that they are bloodlusted or otherwise OOC, therefore the most likely thing to happen would be for them to team-up against the only unknown person.

Time-Immemorial
The thread doesn't say that they are bloodlusted or otherwise OOC, therefore the most likely thing to happen would be for them to team-up against the only unknown person.

Good to see you still post here, where you been?

Silent Master
Been a little busy IRL, has anything changed around here?

Time-Immemorial
Been a little busy IRL, has anything changed around here?

No, its getting worse, the place is dying.

MaZeRaIII
Silver Surfer solo's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.