Death HeadII(minion) vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
terminator pose in the middle of the civil war battle moments before tony's famous cap beating.
everyone stops to see the new arrival arriving and causing energy discharge.

spiderman: arnold?

Death Head II: not even close kid. you made a real mess of things tony. forcing ppl to register the nazi's did that, you know what happens once you registered all your friends and family tony? i do. just came from the mess you created.

Tony: why do u sound so familiar like some one i know?

Death Head II: a good man died making sure i knew what you did. you could say he was the sentinal of freedom he sacrificed his life for truth, justice and freedom, he is not the only one in here(points to his head).

"We" are here for some pay back "bub" and to fix the time stream making sure minion kicks ur candy @$$ back to the womb. time for minion to stomp, yes?

Tony i dont know who or what u are but ur malfunctioning and im taking u town. i sure as hell aint no hitler im doing what needs to be done.

Death Head II: the only machine intelligence malfunctioning here in this time and era is you and your thor wind up doll.......
time for claw city rumble! blade configuration!!

no army of ironmen armor everyone hero/villain are fighting as well battlefield is well trashed . tony can only fly about 30 feet off the ground

Digi
My presence was requested in this thread, so....

Most versions of IM would get utterly destroyed. But Tony was in Extremis during CW, iirc. Minion's achilles is his lack of flight. Their offensive capabilities are almost a wash (slight edge to Tony, if anything), but Minion's destructive force at melee range and healing are epic as hell. I'm not entirely convinced Tony could actually kill Minion. But with a smart fight, he would stay at range and get more wins than losses. But he'd need to stay there. At melee range, Minion stomps each and every time. Tony usually doesn't in the comics, but we'd have to assume he would in a forum battle. Minion's not without tricks and ways of getting at Tony, but would have a hard time overcoming the lack of flight.

In a comic: Minion 8/10
On KMC: Tony 8/10

Digi
Oh. didn't see the 30 feet stipulation. Minion wins. I'll stick with 8/10, because Extremis Tony was a crafty mutha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.