Thor vs. Superman (AGAIN! but without weaknesses)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
With all of these "without weakness" threads going around, I decided to make my own.

Thor fans will always argue that thor wins over supes coz of superman's weakness to magic, while superman fans argue for supe's coz of his superior speed.

So for this fight we'll take away supe's weakness to both magic and kryptonite, and we'll give thor superspeed to match supes.

Who wins?

TheKahn
Marvel fans - Thor wins
DC fans - Superman wins

Most likely, imo? Tie: 5/10 for both. Each has their share of insane feats that clearly makes them peers and without any obvious weaknesses to change the odds, I don't see how you can say one would win a dramatic majority over the other.

rotiart
Originally posted by TheKahn
Marvel fans - Thor wins
DC fans - Superman wins

Most likely, imo? Tie: 5/10 for both. Each has their share of insane feats that clearly makes them peers and without any obvious weaknesses to change the odds, I don't see how you can say one would win a dramatic majority over the other.

tie.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheKahn
Marvel fans - Thor wins
DC fans - Superman wins

QFT

IMO, Superman's "magic" vulnerability isn't really a weakness to be exploited anyway. He's just not as resilent to magical forces as say Thor or Wonder Woman would be.

I think both Superman and Thor have specific advantages over the other, but not so much where one character could get a decisive majority over the other. Anything beyond a 6/10 in either direction is not likely to happen.

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
IMO, Superman's "magic" vulnerability isn't really a weakness to be exploited anyway. Agreed. He's not more susceptible to magic than any other non-magic powered being, he's just vulnerable. So the term "weakness" is a bit of a misnomer.

As for the thread, it really doesn't bring anything new to the match up. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.