King Thor and Zeus Vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
depowerd that is

Kris Blaze
only takes 1 no expression

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
only takes 1 no expression and which one would that be out of curiosity?

anyway team takes it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Batman-Prime
King Thor alone would stand a good chance. Together with Zeus they stomp IMO.

thefirstknight
idiots tyrant while being depowered was able to defeat silver surfer thor thanos and many others are you retarded he will destroy both king thor and zeus , thor is an overated loser

JakeTheBank
Nah

thefirstknight
thor was recently humiliated yet again in a fight as he always does its typical for thor to get his ass kicked but his fanboys ignore his ass beating and continue to suck his balls, here is a food for a thought.... why is he your hero if he gets his ass beat all the time?

JakeTheBank
Which fight was that?

thefirstknight
pick any fight you like... when he got his ass kicked by hercules? or by rulk? or by ymir? oh i know recently by a doombot

JakeTheBank
Oh, you mean when he has owned Hercules, damn near killed Rulk, BRFed Ymir and Surtur, and destroyed a Doombot?

TheKahn
Originally posted by thefirstknight
thor was recently humiliated yet again in a fight as he always does its typical for thor to get his ass kicked but his fanboys ignore his ass beating and continue to suck his balls, here is a food for a thought.... why is he your hero if he gets his ass beat all the time?

I stand in awe of your eloquence and debating prowess. no expression

If all you have to offer is vulgarity and insults, why don't you be quiet and let the grownups talk?

thefirstknight
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Oh, you mean when he has owned Hercules, damn near killed Rulk, BRFed Ymir and Surtur, and destroyed a Doombot?

no i am talking about when hercules choked the living daylight out of him, when rulk humiliated him easily, when ymir sent him all beat up and spider-man had to lift him up because thor couldnt walk , when captain america was able to beat his ass down , and recently when a doombot stomped his face into the ground

Bouboumaster
Teams win

JakeTheBank
no i am talking about when hercules choked the living daylight out of him, when rulk humiliated him easily, when ymir sent him all beat up and spider-man had to lift him up because thor couldnt walk , when captain america was able to beat his ass down , and recently when a doombot stomped his face into the ground

Post scans. And let's see if you bother adding context, which, as a troll, you probably won't.

Warlord
the destroyer is not a doombot

just saying.......

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Warlord
the destroyer is not a doombot

just saying.......

Sshhh. Let him dream.

thefirstknight
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Post scans. And let's see if you bother adding context, which, as a troll, you probably won't.

first of all we all know about those fights just like we know you are a thor fanboy , second of all as a new member of this forum i cant post anything yet, third of all its interesting how did i became a troll just because i find you to be a moron, and finally and most importantly? you know as well as anyone else here that thor gets his ass kicked all the time so my question remains as it is why would someone like a super hero that gets beat up all the time

quanchi112
idiots tyrant while being depowered was able to defeat silver surfer thor thanos and many others are you retarded he will destroy both king thor and zeus , thor is an overated loser What? You seem to be quite intent on being banned before sundown. Keep it up and your mission will be complete.

JakeTheBank
first of all we all know about those fights just like we know you are a thor fanboy , second of all as a new member of this forum i cant post anything yet, third of all its interesting how did i became a troll just because i find you to be a moron, and finally and most importantly? you know as well as anyone else here that thor gets his ass kicked all the time so my question remains as it is why would someone like a super hero that gets beat up all the time

First off, I'm not a fanboy. I happen to have a strong grasp on the character, though, and you low-balling Thor is something I called you out on, plain and simple.

Second, I don't care.

Third, you became a troll when you posted this: Originally posted by thefirstknight
idiots tyrant while being depowered was able to defeat silver surfer thor thanos and many others are you retarded he will destroy both king thor and zeus , thor is an overated loser

Keeping in mind I haven't said who would win between Tyrant vs King Thor and Zeus, yet you called everyone who claimed that the team would win an idiot without backing up your claim. That's trolling, dude.

Fourth, why does the fact that Thor gets his ass kicked make him any less of a character? Aside from the fact that Thor's rogues gallery consists of some of the most powerful top tier characters in Marvel, that comment just goes to show you are, in fact, a troll. The fact that you're trying to make it seem as if Thor regularly gets his ass kicked (and by inferior beings judging from how you're stating this) only further makes you look like the troll you are.

Batman-Prime
http://www.heckman.us/smilies/troll_feed2.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
What? You seem to be quite intent on being banned before sundown. Keep it up and your mission will be complete. shifty

biscuits

I don't see why you all can't just ignore these trolls. Just dur or facepalm them if you must.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
shifty

biscuits

I don't see why you all can't just ignore these trolls. Just dur or facepalm them if you must. Because I can't ignore anyone not even you.

wink

Badabing
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click I'm sorry, what was that?

stick out tongue

quanchi112
I'm sorry, what was that?

stick out tongue I still have msn don't I bff?

Colossus-Big C
why are people bring up thor getting beat by herculese,
this is
KING THOR

iceman24567
Team stomps

Badabing
I still have msn don't I bff? mmm

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why are people bring up thor getting beat by herculese,
this is
KING THOR The same reason people make threads to prove some sort of point...dur

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant wins this still.

Kris Blaze
I don't see why you all can't just ignore these trolls. Just dur or facepalm them if you must.
If we do that, then Quanchi won't have anyone to talk to.

Colossus-Big C

The same reason people make threads to prove some sort of point...dur i see......mmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
If we do that, then Quanchi won't have anyone to talk to. Yeah, because Firestorm turns insert character into salt. That's an example of you trolling another poster.

Don't be upset I like Thor more than you do.

Badabing
Yeah, because Firestorm turns insert character into salt. That's an example of you trolling another poster.

Don't be upset I like Thor more than you do. Quan, stop picking on Kris...facepalm

biscuits

quanchi112
Quan, stop picking on Kris...facepalm

biscuits It's Thor envy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.