Ganondorf v.s. Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
I did a search, and remarkably the wasn't one of these. HUH!?

Anyway, I recall someone saying "Cloud > Ganon", so uhm. Let the lulz begin?

Fight takes place on an island in the middle of the pacific. Loser has to swim to Antarctica, and go streaking. If they've died, they will be revived by JUSTICE, so that their sentance may be carried out. Blood Lust is on.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Anyway, I recall someone saying "Cloud > Ganon"
Spoken like a true FF fanboy, I'm impressed. stick out tongue

Yes, let the lulz begin.

MooCowofJustice
Let's use SSBB Ganon so he can literally stomp Cloud.

ScreamPaste
Lol, love that Dair.

Ridley_Prime
Me too, though I still wish he had his sword for battle, not as some stupid taunt.

ScreamPaste
He's sandbagging.

K1ll3r
Does Cloud start the fight half dead?

ScreamPaste
No? Lol.

ESB -1138
I fail to see how Ganondorf can hope to handle Cloud. Cloud is faster, was able to knock around Bahamut SIN in Advent Children like it was nothing, and not to mention the materia at his disposal as well as limit breaks. Remind again how Ganondorf wins. I'm dying to know.

ScreamPaste
Oh, I dunno... TKing Cloud, thus rendering him utterly helpless, and connecting his skull to his pelvis with a punch?

Burning thought
If thats your best answer then actually considering TK is a featless assumption and punching him is out of the question, he is too fast for Ganon to hit certainly by physical means Ganon gets sliced in two.

MooCowofJustice
I wonder if it takes practice to be that stupid or it just happens naturally.

BloodRain
Got any vids of Ganons TKing?

Burning thought
Ive seen 2 vids, 1 is one of Ganons servants Tking, nothing really but a forceful push tbh though and Cloud has faced Sephiroth who can Tk with slightly more precision. Then theres the whole assumption based around Ganons castle which supposedly floats off the ground, once again he assumes it was TK that holds it there. This could be a large number of factors, a spell for example.

fascistcrusader
Lolnintendofans.

Ganon doesn't have TK.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Lolnintendofans.

Ganon doesn't have TK.

O RLY?

So what, his eyelids simply opening somehow form a strong enough curent to send Midna flying out of an entire throne room at 3:35?

cSD-YkfGEn8

Because you wouldn't even need TK in that case.

Burning thought
lolz First Tsurugi is better at finding Zelda evidence than the LoZ fan crew....

Although I am curious if Zelda herself had any Tk powers shown beforehand. It seems from that alone we can deduct that his Tk is (if it is his TK) quite weak still....

First_Tsurugi06
Zelda's bosy was essentially a soulless shell at that point in the game.

And for the record, no, she didn't show any TK before hand. At least not in TP.

Burning thought
intrieging so he has a little TK then, its also evidence that nods towards him not holding up his castle with Tk if a foreful blast aimed at Midna did no real damage to her or the area.

Maester_yoda
His status as a deity is explained in Ocarina of Time, Four Swords Adventures, and Twilight Princess. Ganon has temples dedicated to him and is worshiped as a god.
Ganon is a formidable sorcerer, able to use magic to attack as well as shapeshift, and a skilled enough swordsman to hold his own against Link (Who is arguably one of the best swordsmen around). The Triforce of Power makes Ganon stronger yet, granting him powers such as transvection, teleportation, and superhuman strength. Further, the Triforce piece renders him nearly immortal: he can survive wounds as severe as being impaled by a sword. Once drastically injured, he can be magically imprisoned by divine intervention, but he may escape. If he is actually killed, his followers may resurrect him. Often, only sacred weapons can hurt Ganon at all.

He uses magic - A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and The Adventure of Link, among other titles.

He changes between human and beast forms in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Ganon acrobatically dodges Link's swings in The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. In the former, he dual-wields swords.

Ganon flies in A Link to the Past, the TV series The Legend of Zelda, and Ocarina of Time. In Twilight Princess, he causes Princess Zelda to fly while possessing her.

Ganondorf is one of the most powerful characters in the series, mostly due to the Triforce of Power. Even without it, his magical powers are still extremely potent. In Ocarina of Time he possessed some magical abilities before obtaining the Triforce, shown in the opening scene where he blasted Link with dark magic. He was also able to create countless monsters

LLLLLink
Seriously, ScreamPaste? Ganon poops on Cloud.
If there was ever a spite thread on this forum, this is it.

Ridley_Prime
He knows Ganon would win. He just wanted to make this thread to disprove the Cloud fanboys here.

LLLLLink
Also, I love how we always have to prove that Ganon can TK on EVERY Thread. How is it that you guys can forget Zelda characters feat, seeing how many times they have been posted?

Maester_yoda
because they call us the fanboys....

ive never met bigger fanboys than FFVII people, or just FF people...its sad

LLLLLink
Well, I dont forget that Sephiroth can fly or can call a meteor, but they forget Ganondorf has TK? Lmao...

Burning thought
Show me where youve shown that video that Fist just posted? is that what you mean when you say Ganon has TK? lol....

ScreamPaste
How about when he demolishes a castle in OoT? We've posted that one, too. Or when Zant instantly beats three characters? Ect.

Burning thought
The first one never happened, assumptions. And Ganon=Zant? no....

Maester_yoda
i don't think you can be the judge of what and what doesn't happen. all of the evidence points toward ganon destroying that castle, yet you still refuse to accept....facts are facts

Burning thought
All of the evidance? like what evidance exactly? infact it sounds more like you dont have actual facts to back up Ganon actually doing it. Facts are indeed facts, and there are no facts that dictate Ganon definatley ripped down a castle with Tk.....

If that Zelda possession is indeed his Tk, then we know full well it didnt pull down a castle unless Midna has shown that kind of durability before. And the surrounding environment.

ScreamPaste
Yes there is. For example, the freakin cutscene tells you he's doing so. no expression

And that was a casual pulse just to get Midna out of the room while he fought Link. But whatever, pretend moar.

LLLLLink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjIaokM--Pk

Ganondorf's TK @ 6:20
Shut the hell up forever, BT.

Burning thought
laughing thats his TK, the castle rumbled for a second before that crystal imprisoned Zelda......please tell me I missed the part where he actually Tked?

Maester_yoda
just because ganondorf doesn't TK midna to the other side of the planet, doesn't mean he can't.....he just gave her a little nudge....that can't be used as your basis for how strong Ganon's powers are

Burning thought
What can be used as my basis is that hes shown nothing stronger.......therefore, if thats the best Tk feat he has its pretty worthless, it likely will not even affect Cloud...

ScreamPaste
Actually, BT, that's not the castle, that's the Temple of Time, and the TK is when he lifts Zelda. We've already shown you him demolishing a castle, but as always you plugged your ears and ignored it.

Burning thought
Nah, I looked pretty darn closely and no castle collapses under Ganondorfs power.....

Also thats another show of weak TK, extremely slow lifting of a young woman.

ScreamPaste
Lol, so, for the ninetieth time you've admitted he has it.

Now, stop ignoring the numerous showings of large scale TK.

Burning thought
I only admited he has it after Fist just showed that while possessing Zelda he could lift her, and finally 5L showed a video I have not seen before showing him slowly lifting a young woman.

All weak TK feats, very weak, even Kain has better feats than that.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Burning thought
Nah, I looked pretty darn closely and no castle collapses under Ganondorfs power.....

Also thats another show of weak TK, extremely slow lifting of a young woman.

^ Proof that BT is blind.

Burning thought
I must be, same with anyone else who does not have the incredible perception to see the super powered versions of Link or Ganon that LoZ fans worship. laughing

Maester_yoda
Let me say that i have only beat 1 Loz game...link to the past...thats actually the only one ive played....i looked up the powers proposed here and can say with an unbiased opinion that it looked pretty darn well like TK destroyed the castle....and Ganaon uses TK....so oooooooooooooooooooooo.....yeah

LLLLLink
Come to think of it, why are you even posting here when you know nothing about Ganondorf or Cloud, BT?

Maester_yoda
at least i researched with an unbiased opinion.........

Burning thought
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
Let me say that i have only beat 1 Loz game...link to the past...thats actually the only one ive played....i looked up the powers proposed here and can say with an unbiased opinion that it looked pretty darn well like TK destroyed the castle....and Ganaon uses TK....so oooooooooooooooooooooo.....yeah

roll eyes (sarcastic) oh damn I am so sorry! it looked like it was Tk so it had to be it! also show me this vid, ive never seen him destroy a castle with TK, lets use screams silly little rant for this:

zomg but it contradictz the LoZ universe coz if he canz TK castles down why would he even needs to fight links as a beast, a man, with a sword, with magic etc etc etc

ScreamPaste
BT likes to try and troll people, 5L. He's just bad at it.

Burning thought
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Come to think of it, why are you even posting here when you know nothing about Ganondorf or Cloud, BT?

Because I want to see proof of these ridiculous abilities, I get some amusement out of seeing fanboys squirm under the enquiry of actual feats while bantering about how their apprently right....

ScreamPaste
Lol. Squirm? You've seen the videos ten times by now. It's basicly come down to you ignoring evidence you already have and demanding we resubmit it. So, no. We can just ignore you and laugh. It's actually a lot more fun this way.

MooCowofJustice
Because I want to see proof of these ridiculous abilities, I get some amusement out of seeing fanboys squirm under the enquiry of actual feats while bantering about how their apprently right....

You've never posted a single feat in your life.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Lol. Squirm? You've seen the videos ten times by now. It's basicly come down to you ignoring evidence you already have and demanding we resubmit it. So, no. We can just ignore you and laugh. It's actually a lot more fun this way.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Ive seen it 10 times yet I am somehow unimpressed and hardly convinced? maybe in the future ill just post any old video vaguely connected to my argument and claim its evidence and that anyone who thinks otherwise is blind and cannot see it! laughing

Or get sore and upset and stop debating and start squirming and whining?

LLLLLink

LMAO!

Burning Thought

Weapon of Choice: Ignorance

First_Tsurugi06
Because someone mentioned it, but I didn't see a vid of it:

Check at ~4:40 for the whole "brought-down-a-castle-in-death-throes" feat"

zTgSBIX7-rg

Long as it may have taken, that's still more than can be said for someone like, you know, Cloud, emo faygle bagle that he is.

ArtificialGlory
Well, he didn't really die.

iChaos
Because I want to see proof of these ridiculous

Lol. Anyway, Ganon ****s up Cloud, lol. Spite.

Burning thought
That vid some how didnt show the castle being ripped down by TK, that was a fairly slow spell....if Ganon even attempted it he would have had his head taken from him by cloud....

The spell was pretty much a slow cast weak tremur that would prob do nothing to Cloud but unbalance him a little. You see this is why I ask for evidence rather than belive the whole "zomg he took down a whole castle with TK!" the specifics are important to know.....

ScreamPaste
And here we go again. Now he goes back to pretending Ganon has no TK. Full circle.

Burning thought
Oh no, he has a weak Tk that can slowly lift young women and toss little imps across rooms, that I now agree with thanks to First actually showing some evidence unlike some people.....

Its just nice that he has cleared up your fanboy nonsense on the whole "tk castle" rubbish...

ScreamPaste
BT, I'm glad I have you around to make me laugh. The long nights and early mornings just wouldn't be the same without you. <3

Burning thought
Well I guess in your case its better to laugh than to cry....

ScreamPaste
It's better to laugh than reach so far into a bucket of ignorance that I pull out something that resembles one of your arguments.

Burning thought
No you prefer instead to reach far into Links ass and pull out ignorence caked in fanboyism...

ScreamPaste
Better than what I'm sure we'd find in your ass. wink But I digress, you seem to have forgotten Link's a fictional character. Shame that ignorance I mentioned isn't so fictional. erm More to the point, your own fanboyism dwarfs mine by an order of magnitude. You actually tried ot argue Kain could mindrape MewTwo.

Burning thought
I lack any kind of fanboyism that can possibly stand beside 1000 ton supersonic Link....

Your statement is falliable as you have yet to argue M2 mental defences....

ScreamPaste
One of MewTwo's braincells is more psychicly powerful than Kain. no expression

And nah. Link's got the reaction time and the strength, your denial is amusing though. O:

Burning thought
Show feats, M2 has blown a few things up, M2 has used impressive Tk but if he has no defence against his mind being raped then he is useless but your discussing this in the wrong thread. If anything he is even easier to mind rape, psyche would have an enormous imprint for Kain to lock onto.

Sorry but my shirt has +50 fanboy resistence as do my trousers, your assault was ineffective.....

MooCowofJustice
Lewis Black should join in on these threads, BT would never stop pissing him off. It's just baffling how someone can be this ****ing stupid.

fascistcrusader
Now I'll be the first to admit that BT can be a mega fanboy whenever the name "Kain" surfaces, but he's got nothing on Scream's wet dream Link. There's a reason most people found you laughable when you said Link could take Ryu Hayabusu, Kratos, Dante, etc.

LLLLLink
Yeah, Link is soooooo weak. That must be why in EVERY SINGLE THREAD he is nerfed in some way (Ganondorf too).

It's against the rules to even make a thread with G-dorf unless his unbeatable aspect is lifted.

How many threads has KMC's own Necrophile posted the physical proof of Link lifting a minimum of 1000 tons or of Link's ability to react faster than the speed of sound? Now, I know there are some big words in these posts, but any amount of proof you could ever want is there as well.

And for the sake of stomp, Ganondorf wins this via True Force.

iChaos
Now I'll be the first to admit that BT can be a mega fanboy whenever the name "Kain" surfaces, but he's got nothing on Scream's wet dream Link. There's a reason most people found you laughable when you said Link could take Ryu Hayabusu, Kratos, Dante, etc.

Well, actually, he could beat Ryu.

ScreamPaste
This is where I chime in that Kratos is evil and thus susceptible to Link's PIS. erm

But yeah, ofcourse the one on your side is less biased, right FC?

MooCowofJustice

I can see why some people dispute the whip feat, but it makes sense to me. Even though I still think of it as a weaker argument than Zant's teleportation.

But seriously, he's just ignoring the Alakazam feat now. We've had this same debate before too, and he ignored it then. That's what he does, disputes feats because Kain has no decent feats of his own.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
But seriously, he's just ignoring the Alakazam feat now. We've had this same debate before too, and he ignored it then. That's what he does, disputes feats because Kain has no decent feats of his own.

^ This is truf.

Burning thought
^ This is truf.

Ignored yet apprently also answered...hmm, I think ignoring evidence according to the fanboys is not simply agreeing with them roll eyes (sarcastic) what a primitiveidea....figuresthough...

LLLLLink
No you prefer instead to reach far into Links ass and pull out ignorence caked in fanboyism...

Irony has known no greater master.

SHM
Yeah, Link is soooooo weak. That must be why in EVERY SINGLE THREAD he is nerfed in some way (Ganondorf too).

I only see Link being nerfed when people remove his special-items/magic in VS threads.
But by that logic, Cloud is allways nerfed too, because people allways remove his Materias and Items in the VS threads he is in.

Because some people are unnable to understand the simple fact that Ganondorf's immortality-to-everything-but-a-specific-weapon is clearly a no-limits-fallacy.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by SHM
I only see Link being nerfed when people remove his special-items/magic in VS threads.
But by that logic, Cloud is allways nerfed too, because people allways remove his Materias and Items in the VS threads he is in.

Lmao. Cloud can have every single weapon and materia he wants, 99 items or whatever and have the entire cast of FF7 helping him and still not be able to take Ganondorf.

If somehow you arent convinced, then I raise you a Triforce ftw.

Shutter Control
No you prefer instead to reach far into Links ass and pull out ignorence caked in fanboyism... I lol'd and hard...

Burning thought
Lmao. Cloud can have every single weapon and materia he wants, 99 items or whatever and have the entire cast of FF7 helping him and still not be able to take Ganondorf.

laughing he only needs his innate speed and the buster sword to "kill" dorf, other than that dorf would have to use his fairly weak TK which by feats prob could not hold Cloud back for long nad perhaps some magic to win....

LLLLLink
laughing he only needs his innate speed and the buster sword to "kill" dorf, other than that dorf would have to use his fairly weak TK which by feats prob could not hold Cloud back for long nad perhaps some magic to win....

If you have paid attention for any amount of time here at KMC, you should know that this is BS.
That, or, you know, play a Zelda game roll eyes (sarcastic)

BloodRain
'Play a Zelda game' comes up so many times here it almost guilts me into playing more LoZ >.>

In BTs defence they havnt show a skin durability feat. Like sword stab/slash to the body not including magic variations or sealing.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by BloodRain
'Play a Zelda game' comes up so many times here it almost guilts me into playing more LoZ >.>

In BTs defence they havnt show a skin durability feat. Like sword stab/slash to the body not including magic variations or sealing.

I will slam my balls in the door if you feel like you wasted your time on a Zelda game. (NO CD-I!!!)

BloodRain
lmao not a waste of time playing 'em, PlayaZeldaGame just makes me feel like i should go play them all again right now.

CD-I Link.... *shudders*

Cyner
I will slam my balls in the door if you feel like you wasted your time on a Zelda game. (NO CD-I!!!)

I played Phantom Hourglass, it was a waste of time. Start slamming.

LLLLLink
Toon Link games dont count, duh.

Maester_yoda
I think they should come out with a Zelda franchise fishing game....

Bass pro tour: The Hylian Hotspot

linkownsyousobs
So....why does no one here argue what Cloud would do? You spent most of the time arguing whether or not Ganon can TK that no one mentions KoR, the 3 Bahamuts, Limit Breaks, etc.

Maester_yoda
the reason being.........cloud sucks

LLLLLink
^

linkownsyousobs
Well excuuuuuse me.

I think its only fair to consider both sides of the fight instead of blindly defending the one person is without a doubt the winner.

LLLLLink
Way I see it, if you know the feats of both parties, then putting two and two together shouldnt be a difficult and taxing process.

Who here doesn't know these two characters feats?

...and lol @ the cartoon reference.

Maester_yoda
ok ok ok.....cloud did some really great things to help his friends, and he made the big meanie sephiroth stop hurting people, and he can swing his sword fast and he beat some preety big monsters and all......but he is fighting ganon here.....i mean seriously.....do i need to say more?

linkownsyousobs
"Feats" and "Skills" are 2 different things. Most people are more or less familiar with Cloud's skills based on either Kingdom Hearts or Advent Children.

lol thanks. Oh God I hate that cartoon so much. -_-

LLLLLink
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
"Feats" and "Skills" are 2 different things. Most people are more or less familiar with Cloud's skills based on either Kingdom Hearts or Advent Children.

lol thanks. Oh God I hate that cartoon so much. -_-

Movie skills and feats hold no water here. Also, KH isnt canon either, so no dice there.

http://www.vegettoex.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/zelda_link_cartoon.jpg

linkownsyousobs
ok ok ok.....cloud did some really great things to help his friends, and he made the big meanie sephiroth stop hurting people, and he can swing his sword fast and he beat some preety big monsters and all......but he is fighting ganon here.....i mean seriously.....do i need to say more?

Yes? In arguments, you can't just say he's fighting Ganon. You have to argue what he can do to counter Cloud and vice versa.

LLLLLink
Yes? In arguments, you can't just say he's fighting Ganon. You have to argue what he can do to counter Cloud and vice versa.

Like I said, obvious spite is obvious.

linkownsyousobs
Yes and I could be a total fanboy and fap off to Cloud in the corner and refuse to accept anything you say. Which is what I'm not going to do. In order to argue your point, you need reasons. You need points. None of you are arguing with what they actually can do.

MooCowofJustice
There is actually nothing to debate. Cloud is helpless against TK, and if he weren't he lacks the power to do any kind of significant damage to Ganondorf at all.

LLLLLink
I agree 100%.
Fanboys are to be ignored or tolerated. They are not worth convincing.

Its just in this particular case, a spite thread wanted to get serious. I mean, this thread is Ganondorf's, the only matter is what way does Cloud want to die?

Maester_yoda

facepalm......give your reasons then mr cloud fanboy

linkownsyousobs
You play tennis, fire a couple arrows into him, run up and cut him, rinse, repeat. This is the supposed ungodly force you guys aren't even defending. You are capitalizing on the name " Ganon" and not arguing what he can do outside of TK and completely ignoring every ability Cloud has.

Maester_yoda
.......then give your reasons why cloud would win......

linkownsyousobs
facepalm......give your reasons then mr cloud fanboy

I am not a Cloud fanboy. I honestly don't care. But if you guys need examples of reasons, I'll oblige. KoR can take down countless bosses in one shot. His Ultima weapon is at full strength when he is healthy and since he is starting the fight that way, he can deal a few good hits it. Granted Ganon most likely wouldn't stand still for this, but hey I'm just saying if Cloud's likely to just let Ganon TK him like you make it seem like he would, Ganon doesn't mind to just get hit either. They are fighting. They aren't having a hit the shoulders contest, in which case Ganon would win.

LLLLLink
KoR can be summoned on Ganondorf all day to no avail. Why?
Because the Master Sword is the only thing that can defeat him. Does Cloud have the Master Sword? No.

Its as simple as that.

linkownsyousobs
And in Smash Brothers, anyone can defeat Ganon. Now I'm not using Ganon's skills in those games as canon, but since its a cross over ( like Ganon vs Cloud) the rule " Can only be defeated by the master sword" is irrelevant.

MooCowofJustice
KoR can be summoned on Ganondorf all day to no avail. Why?
Because the Master Sword is the only thing that can defeat him. Does Cloud have the Master Sword? No.

Its as simple as that.

That is turned off for vs debates and you know it.

Regardless, Cloud lacks substantial feats to harm Ganondorf.

Ridley_Prime
The Cloud wanking in this thread is more ridiculous than expected, but I guess I'm not surprised at the same time.

LLLLLink

Yes, I knew that. Also, summons count as outside help.

^

And in Smash Bros, that can hardly be called Ganondorf.
He's a midget. With no powers :/

K1ll3r
Sephiroth didn't use TK against Cloud, Clouds First Tsurugi protects him from evil and tk.

:P

LLLLLink
/facepalm

K1ll3r
Isn't that the same 'logic' used to deduce that the Master Sword protects from TK?

MooCowofJustice
No.

Maester_yoda
Originally posted by K1ll3r
Isn't that the same 'logic' used to deduce that the Master Sword protects from TK?

no that was you attempting to pull a quick one and failed miserably....the master sword is arguably one of the toughest and most magical sword in games.....

Burning thought

Its turned off in any debate, its a no limit fallacy based on one universe, sort of like how Kain as the scion of balance cannot be defeated at all in his universe is ignored in games vs.

No, its more likely the other way round as Ganon cannot physically "hit" Cloud who is too fast.

I have also heard that Omnislash is fast attack that happens in the blink of an eye or something, if that is true then Ganon loses speed, and his head, and possibly his soul if it attacks the spirit like FF buffs claim.

MooCowofJustice
Was I talking to you? No. Come back when you aren't an idiot.

Burning thought
I dont care who your talking to, if your talking nonsense then Ill correct it if I find it in my time, you should thank me for helping your statement and correcting it.

MooCowofJustice
You liar. You CAN read. So why don't you do it when I actually put an argument up?

Ridley_Prime
Yes, I knew that. Also, summons count as outside help.

^

And in Smash Bros, that can hardly be called Ganondorf.
He's a midget. With no powers :/
And no sword. uhuh

Originally posted by K1ll3r
Sephiroth didn't use TK against Cloud, Clouds First Tsurugi protects him from evil and tk.

:P
Plot devices like those do not apply here though, and as someone else stated, is a no-limits fallacy.

linkownsyousobs
Ganon most defiantly has the strength to hurt Cloud but again this is irrelevant unless he can catch him. And Ganon, in crossover canon, is slow. Cloud does not have as much strength as Ganon, but I don't believe a couple hits from the buster sword wouldn't work.

Burning thought
You liar. You CAN read. So why don't you do it when I actually put an argument up?

I answer almost all arguments, just not foolishness.

Ridley_Prime
And Ganon, in crossover canon, is slow.
Brawlcrap and the other crossovers don't count. Ganon in the Zelda games is considerably faster and in titles like OoT, he can fly/float around to his heart's content, so he doesn't even need to run to catch up to Cloud.

Cloud does not have as much strength as Ganon, but I don't believe a couple hits from the buster sword wouldn't work.
The only way he could take down Ganon with the buster sword would be if he were to PIS his way to victory, but again, such plot devices do not apply here.

K1ll3r
no that was you attempting to pull a quick one and failed miserably....the master sword is arguably one of the toughest and most magical sword in games.....

Haha, that was me joking, but since you are being so serious, explain to me without saying because "Ganon didn't use tk on Link therefore the sword must have protected him from it!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No.

Lolz, see above.

Burning thought
They cant, most of what they assume about the Mastersword is nothing but "zomg buts Ganon didnt use his awsome powerz so Links immunes!" the rest is no limit fallacy/hyperbole statements.

K1ll3r
They cant, most of what they assume about the Mastersword is nothing but "zomg buts Ganon didnt use his awsome powerz so Links immunes!" the rest is no limit fallacy/hyperbole statements.

Exactly, which is the same as me saying "Sephiroth didn't use TK on Cloud, therefore his First Tsurugi protects him from tk!!". (lolololwrong)

Anyway, this is getting offtopic. So...Go Cloud!

ScreamPaste
Except where there's nothing to support that in FF7, Zelda canon shows repeatedly that the sword protects him from evil, so yeah..

Phanteros
Ganondorf Seals cloud in a deminsion.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by Phanteros
Ganondorf Seals cloud in a deminsion.

Oh, like he did to his own creation?

Phanteros
who did he try to seal in a deminsion of his own?

K1ll3r
I was asking you to what feat are you referring to? the twilight one, or the one where he sealed something he created away?

Phanteros
TP he sealed link in The twilight

K1ll3r
Originally posted by Phanteros
TP he sealed link in The twilight

Oh really? Show me this happening.

linkownsyousobs
Considering this is a fight between an NPC and a character from a turn based game, I go to crossovers for factors like speed. Cloud does demonstrate a fair amount of speed. In the games, Ganon may be faster but that is against Link, someone who uses more intelligence rather than pure strength and speed. And regardless of what anyone says, KoR is one of the most powerful summons in Final Fantasy as a whole. I refuse to believe it couldn't at the very least hurt Ganon.

MooCowofJustice
Well, believe it. Would a summon even have any decent feats?

BloodRain
Can have feats if you were to compare its strength to Sin from ACC. That or just go by damage in game, not much else to get feats.

LLLLLink
Ganondorf seals away Phantom Ganon in the gap between dimensions in OoT.
Here's how it works:
From a comfy spot on his couch from anywhere he wants, Ganondorf first TK's the target by suspending them in midair.
Then, he burns their physical body away with flames that disentigrate the target.
Then, the ashes and soul of that being are forced down into the dimensional rift to the gap, where escape is nigh impossible.

Cloud has zero feats that even suggest that he could survive, escape or otherwise beat this move. Did I mention that Ganondorf doesn't have to be present for any of this?

linkownsyousobs
Feats? *sigh* You're asking for feats from a character in a turned based game. Of course he isn't able to claim he blew up a castle or anything because you really never come across the need to do so. And feats aside, KoR takes down several bosses in 1-2 hits. You can't say that would do nothing to Ganon because thats being one sided. And fair enough, if you must have one feat here's one: In Dirge of Cerberus, a sequel, Cloud is able to take out a building relatively easily.

fortinbross
This all depends on which version of the characters we are talking about, Cloud at his peak with every mastered Materia and Holy on his side would probably win that, But the most recent Cloud from AC with no Materia and no Holy to back him up... I'd say Ganon would have a good chance at winning that.

MooCowofJustice
Feats? *sigh* You're asking for feats from a character in a turned based game. Of course he isn't able to claim he blew up a castle or anything because you really never come across the need to do so. And feats aside, KoR takes down several bosses in 1-2 hits. You can't say that would do nothing to Ganon because thats being one sided. And fair enough, if you must have one feat here's one: In Dirge of Cerberus, a sequel, Cloud is able to take out a building relatively easily.

With a lack of serious feats from anything, there is no way to gauge how much damage this summon would do. Any feats for the bosses?

And yeah, we know this. Cloud still can't really harm Ganondorf with just a building feat.

fortinbross
But Cloud with Holy Could, And with ALL Mastered Materia's.

MooCowofJustice
Still not really.

fortinbross
Holy is a force that can Destroy any type of evil, That is it's sole purpose. All mastered materia are just there to back that up.

MooCowofJustice
Sounds like the MS, Ganon's only weakness (yeah I know that's turned off, not the point). He tanks beatings from this sword in every game before finally going down. Factor in Link's ridiculous strength and Ganon takes insane amounts of damage.

linkownsyousobs
KoR can kill Safer Sephy after about 2 hits and he blew up several planets. Is that sufficient for a feat? Bahamuts blow up portions of land when they attack, with Bahamut ZERO blowing up a crap load. Is that a good enough feat?

Why can't he harm him with "the building feat"? If I can take a sword and slash him with it, I'm sure it would work the same for Cloud.

fortinbross
When protected by Holy so does Cloud.

fortinbross
KoR can kill Safer Sephy after about 2 hits and he blew up several planets. Is that sufficient for a feat? Bahamuts blow up portions of land when they attack, with Bahamut ZERO blowing up a crap load. Is that a good enough feat?

Why can't he harm him with "the building feat"? If I can take a sword and slash him with it, I'm sure it would work the same for Cloud.

Supernova isn't a real attack it is an allusion.
Its an attack givin to him by Jenova, To simulate the force of a real Supernova.

MooCowofJustice

Well, Safer Seph blowing up planets has nothing to do with his durability. And KoR blowing up planets would have to be shown.

Bahamut sounds too weak.

And Cloud can't just slash him with the sword because he doesn't have the strength to actually hurt Ganon.

fortinbross
Really? Not the strength? Yes he does by far actually considering Cloud at his peak is much stronger than link. Cloud at his peak destroyed an entire army of "super humans" if you want to call them that, no way to really decribe them.

MooCowofJustice
How is that a strength feat?

fortinbross
You said he wouldn't be able to harm Ganon, So i told you how he would if he could do all this. And considering buildings are made of Titanium which is much harder than someone skin like Ganon, you have to put the "building feat" into play here.

linkownsyousobs
So the durability angle is the one your going for? Fair enough. KoR no matter how you look at it, its still 13 giant knights hitting you or casting magic on you, dealing loads of damage. Since the MS rule is ruled out in vs fights, what your saying is Links swings with his sword is far more powerful than 13 huge guys hitting you?

Bahamut isn't really a good summon. If you have KoR, you're never likely to use it again. But a feat is a feat.

Cloud is a fairly strong individual. I'm pretty sure he can hit hard.

fortinbross
Plus Bahamut Zero is half the size of the planet itself...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>