Superboy Prime and Thanos Vs. Morg with WOL and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
SBP and the mad titan square off against the most powerful herald of Galactus and a non-jobbing Darkseid.
All combatants may use all of their powers within their capabilities.
No tech.
No Prep.
No CIS or PIS.

Which team wins?

iceman24567
Morg doesn't belong

galactusischere
Originally posted by iceman24567
Morg doesn't belong

Why not?
Morg was easily walking through all of the other heralds with ease, that feat is atleast on their level.

iceman24567
That feat doesn't make him mid skyfather level though

r0nm0n88
prime and thanos win imo, considering i believe they are the two strongest mentioned

iceman24567
Give Darkseid a better partner and its a fight

Slaanesh
Prime solo this two ugly dude..and he beat down Thanos cuz he's ugly too..

iceman24567
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime solo this two ugly dude..and he beat down Thanos cuz he's ugly too.. I have been liking your posts lately

FrothByte
Morg w/ wol walking all over the combined heralds was a feat worthy of thanos...

We don't know the true extents of Morg's powers then though, since he didn't have a worthy adversary to really test them out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime solo this two ugly dude..and he beat down Thanos cuz he's ugly too.. Prime couldn't nor would he beat down Thanos. They are also on a team.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey Big Quan.. Are you Thanos today or Thor?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey Big Quan.. Are you Thanos today or Thor? I'm always Thanos. smile

My favorite character has always been the mad titan while my favorite hero has recently become Thor. I was on a Thor kick at the time of the statement.

Blanket
Thor is not a 'her'

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Thor is not a 'her' I fixed it. Thanks, buddy.

Bouboumaster
Team 1 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.