Deal with the Tiger Woods scandal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alton
Hello,
If a man wants to cheat on his wife... in my humble opinion that is between his wife and himself. Not for the idiot press to blow out of proportion. Give Woods a break! Men and women have been doing this for centuries! From the way things are going one would think sex and cheating started just yesterday!!! Who is so holy to judge him?

Sancty
gtfo flowers

steverules_2
Originally posted by alton
Hello,
If a man wants to cheat on his wife... in my humble opinion that is between his wife and himself. Not for the idiot press to blow out of proportion. Give Woods a break! Men and women have been doing this for centuries! From the way things are going one would think sex and cheating started just yesterday!!! Who is so holy to judge him?

Cheating is wrong, it's also a sin if your married so if you wanna cheat and spend eternity in hell then sure go ahead

Marriage is meant to represent a bond between two people who love each other, you don't go having sex with other women...or men...whatever the hell your into, for all I know your already cheating on your wife with some spanish guy named Frederico who wears tassles on his nipples messed Either way you shouldn't cheat on your wife, if you were divorced and found someone else then fine but its not something you should do when your married...cheating on someone is never right

Rogue Jedi
Hello,
If a man wants to cheat on his wife... in my humble opinion that is between his wife and himself. Not for the idiot press to blow out of proportion. Give Woods a break! Men and women have been doing this for centuries! From the way things are going one would think sex and cheating started just yesterday!!! Who is so holy to judge him? Um.....God is.

steverules_2
And Jesus

Liberator
lulz you're talking about the media, if they didn't get their noses in other peoples affairs and complete blow things out of proportion then they aren't doing their bloody jobs. What I find funny though is that while everyone is pointing fingers at Tiger Woods, nobody is pointing at any of the women.

I highly doubt the women (besides his wife) did not know he was a married man. They are just as guilty as he is, but why are they not being attacked as well?

Bardock42
Hello,

Although I agree that it should not be such a huge press thing or even in the press at all, I don't see how a sex scandal is any different from any other type of celebrity gossip and papparazzi-domOriginally posted by Rogue Jedi
Um.....God is.

We are talking non-fiction here, RJ.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Liberator
lulz you're talking about the media, if they didn't get their noses in other peoples affairs and complete blow things out of proportion then they aren't doing their bloody jobs. What I find funny though is that while everyone is pointing fingers at Tiger Woods, nobody is pointing at any of the women.

I highly doubt the women (besides his wife) did not know he was a married man. They are just as guilty as he is, but why are they not being attacked as well? Because they didn't make a promise to be faithful to Tiger Wood's wife or even not to have sex with anyone in a relationship. Which makes them considerably less guilty imo, as well as general consensus apparently.

Liberator
Well of course, I'm not condoning Woods for cheating either, but they did actively particpate knowing full well he was indeed married. Yeah, cheating is a dreadful thing but I just think Tiger Woods isn't the only one here we should be blaming.

Women have that effect on us sometimes.

Bardock42
Well of course, I'm not condoning Woods for cheating either, but they did actively particpate knowing full well he was indeed married. Yeah, cheating is a dreadful thing but I just think Tiger Woods isn't the only one here we should be blaming.

Women have that effect on us sometimes.

But they didn't cheat. They had no obligation to anyone.

steverules_2
Cheating is when a married person or someone in a relationship cheats on their partner, if they aren't in a relationship then who exactly are they cheating on? The answer....no one

That ACDC Chick
allow me to sum up how i feel about this whole ordeal up in two pictures
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/celebrity-pictures-nimoy-shatner-ti.jpg

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/129051442267345074.jpg

BruceSkywalker
Hello,

Eldrick is now and forever a douchebag

shiv

I highly doubt the women (besides his wife) did not know he was a married man. They are just as guilty as he is, but why are they not being attacked as well?

girls at work were saying Elin knew but went apeshit when the media trolled her mom.

Liberator
Women, I'll never understand.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Although I agree that it should not be such a huge press thing or even in the press at all, I don't see how a sex scandal is any different from any other type of celebrity gossip and papparazzi-dom

We are talking non-fiction here, RJ. Heathen.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Heathen.
Yes. Technically.

One Free Man
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
allow me to sum up how i feel about this whole ordeal up in two pictures
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/celebrity-pictures-nimoy-shatner-ti.jpg

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/129051442267345074.jpg

amity75
If he was gonna be unfaithful then he should have done it before he had kids.
And when he was thinking about being unfaithful he should have gone and knocked one out to see if he still have such an urge to cheat after he'd blown his load.
Emptysack logic - works everytime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.