Death's Head ll vs Avengers Members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Not at the same time. And not in a gauntlet format. Members are:

Thor W/ No hammer.
Iron Man
Hercules
Ms. Marvel
She-Hulk
Jack of Hearts
Sentry (Pre-Siege)
Vision

golem370
What are you wanting to know then.

Jmanghan
bump

Flyattractor
DH clears it.

Jmanghan
Hell yes.

krisblaze
Sentry, Thor and Jack are too much.

Digi
He'd struggle with any of them, but could pull some wins on a handful. His lack of flight is a big knock, but he'd also be damn near impossible to take out at range.

Am underrated tactic for some cheap wins is his cranial spike. He once just jabbed it into a dude's brain and stole his mind. Given his cutting ability, a lot of folks on this list would need to watch out for it.

However, we have to say others will fight smart too. Shulky and some versions of iron man might be the only ones I'm comfortable giving him the majority.

Flyattractor
ThorBoy don't got his widdle daddyhammer to use as a crutch so he goes down. Hell Classic DH took down Iron Man from the year 2020 so Current is no prob. And Sentry? DH just makes him Cry.

Dh clears this NO PROB!

Digi
Originally posted by Flyattractor
ThorBoy don't got his widdle daddyhammer to use as a crutch so he goes down. Hell Classic DH took down Iron Man from the year 2020 so Current is no prob. And Sentry? DH just makes him Cry.

Dh clears this NO PROB!

As perhaps the chief promoter of DH on the forums for years, this is very wrong. But I'm on my phone, and the Sentry comment suggests you may just be trolling, so I'll leave you to it.

Flyattractor
If a weenie like Thor could talk Sentry into offing himself, a smart mouth like DH2 could do it in 5 minutes.

DH SO CLEARS THIS!!!!!!!

Jmanghan
Lol

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
He'd struggle with any of them, but could pull some wins on a handful. His lack of flight is a big knock, but he'd also be damn near impossible to take out at range.

Am underrated tactic for some cheap wins is his cranial spike. He once just jabbed it into a dude's brain and stole his mind. Given his cutting ability, a lot of folks on this list would need to watch out for it.

However, we have to say others will fight smart too. Shulky and some versions of iron man might be the only ones I'm comfortable giving him the majority.

I love DHII myself, but I can't see him pulling a majority over Herc or Thor.

Now, Death Metal would make an interesting challenge.

Digi
Originally posted by cdtm
I love DHII myself, but I can't see him pulling a majority over Herc or Thor.

Now, Death Metal would make an interesting challenge.

thumb up

Thor with Mjolnir has options against Death Metal. Otherwise Death Metal would beat both imo.

leonidas
Originally posted by Zack M
Not at the same time. And not in a gauntlet format. Members are:

Thor W/ No hammer.
Iron Man
Hercules
Ms. Marvel
She-Hulk
Jack of Hearts
Sentry (Pre-Siege)
Vision

thor still has weather control--massive lightning might be enough to take out dhii given some of this lightning feats. if it stayed just h2h? hmm, it would be really tough to call. thor has strength over him, no doubt, but dhii has some crazy HF working for him and if he can get in some attacks with that spike.....? i could def see him taking a pure brawl, though maybe not for a majority.

IM would be a tough call too. i wonder who'd win the hack war? not sure tony's standard weapons would be enough, but i don't think dhii could take tony out with range stuff either. tony would need to get exotic. tony again for a majority, but not a sweep and i might be convinced otherwise if digi isn't lazy and really wants to make a case for minion. big grin

herc--see thor, minus the lightning... be a hella fight imo.

ms marvel (i assume carol, not kamala?) is interesting. she could be overpowered by him i think, and cut by his edge weapons. flight is an issue but she isn't taking him at range. assuming she doesn't go binary he could take her. has she forcibly drained an opponent? i mean could she grab him and drain/absorb his energy? it seems i should know that, but i can't recall her doing that....

i think he'd take she hulk for a slight majority.

if this is classic joh, minion would end up slicing him open. not sure minion would survive the resulting explosion. prolly double ko. i know jok got an amp after he came back from death, but i don't know how much stronger he became.

sentry is way too much.

vision would be really interesting. not sure minion could counter the intangibility. vision was upgraded recently as well. i think at max density vision is likely stronger and would be invulnerable to minion's attacks. i do wonder what would happen if minion or vision tried hacking each other again. lol i think vision has the advantage here and it's tough to find a way for minion to win it.

doesn't minion have some energy absorption feats digi? i thought he did.... he'd def be a challenge for all of them but i think she hulk might be the only one i'd say he could take a majority from. it's not impossible to see him taking a majority over a couple others maybe. i'd need to look back more closely at minion's stuff. he;s still uber cool though. thumb up

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
thumb up

Thor with Mjolnir has options against Death Metal. Otherwise Death Metal would beat both imo.

thumb up

death metal wrecks all of them except sentry imo. intangible vision could be an issue i guess.

Digi
Originally posted by leonidas
if digi isn't lazy...

No chance there, bub.

wink

Cosign pretty much everything you said, though. I think Herc takes a solid majority, though. Thing managed to temporarily incapacitate Minion's cannon configuration with a solid punch right to Minion's fist. Herc could do worse. Though it's worth noting that they shared some screen time together in the Battle Tide arc(s), and were depicted very similarly (though they never fought directly), especially if we use Killpower as an ABC proxy for a strength comparison (KP stalemated Herc directly in strength and was shown as DH's approximate equal on several occasions).

Quick stuff:
- Agree on taking Shulky for a majority.
- You also convinced me on Ms. Marvel. Would be a good fight, imo. But sure, Minion for a majority.
- I don't know Jack of Hearts well enough, so I'll take you at your word there.
- Obviously Sentry wins.
- I don't think Tony hacks or gets hacked. He probably has too many exotic options, though. In melee, DHII wins of course.
- I'm with you on Vision. Intangibility is a big issue.
- No energy absorption, so you're misremembering there.

But as I mentioned, he has a couple cranial siphon feats, one in particular where he was outclassed physically and had to resort to it to win the fight. If he's going to beat someone like Herc, for example, that's likely his only option. But it does give him a path to victory.

I really can post feats as needed. But not tonight.

smile

leonidas
nice. thumb up i wonder if the siphon could work on vision in his max density form?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.