Zoom vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Thanos w/out upgrades. who wins?

Tha C-Master
I think this thread has already been done and most went for Zoom.

King Kandy
Without upgrades, as in pre-resurrection Thanos? Well Runner rendered post resurrection Thanos helpless so I see Thanos losing badly here since he can't tag Zoom.

If it took place in a small enclosed area, he could omniblast for the win, but other circumstances he loses.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

shokosugi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

how

Kris Blaze
Zoom can't fly big grin

iceman24567
Well Thanos flies right into a billion punches then dies

Batman-Prime
Zoom wins, fast.

Bouboumaster
Thanos

TheKahn
I'm not terribly familiar with Zoom, but since his powers are time-based (no speed force) how is he going to actually hurt Thanos? confused

iceman24567
Same way he hurts everybody else either punch him or snap his fingers in Thanos' ear making his brain implode.

Q99
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'm not terribly familiar with Zoom, but since his powers are time-based (no speed force) how is he going to actually hurt Thanos? confused

He still somehow has momentum equivalent to his apparent speed.

So he does stuff like punch Wonder Woman hard enough she lands in a different continent, and compares them to Superman's.

Wild Shadow
i hate zoom.. miffed

TheKahn
Originally posted by Q99
He still somehow has momentum equivalent to his apparent speed.

So he does stuff like punch Wonder Woman hard enough she lands in a different continent, and compares them to Superman's.

mhmm

Forgot about his fight with WW. Still, I'm not sure he could take Thanos down. He'd get the first shot in for sure, but Thanos' durability is through the roof. I think he could take the punishment long enough to either get his shields up. Still, hard to be certain with this one.

supremthor
For ever attack thanos throws, Zoom would have landed a thousand.

BattleMage
I think this thread has already been done and most went for Thanos.

iceman24567
Originally posted by BattleMage
I think this thread has already been done and most went for Thanos. Wrong this thread has never been done and if it had been most would have voted for Zoom

Colossus-Big C
zoom punches him a billion times in one spot in a blink of an eye, before thanos notices it hes dead...

Mindset
Thanos will not die from that.

He'd probably just go super saiyan.

King Kandy
Zoom won't have an easy time putting Thanos down by any means, but at least he can get hits in... Thanos could one-shot Zoom, but he will never ever be able to hit him.

redhotrash
Zoom crushes him. Even if Thanos were allowed to put his shields up prior to the fight, Zoom (and really all the flash family) have no issues at all getting past them almost instantly. Thanos loses here, and to disagree shows a horrible lack of Zoom knowledge. And yes this has been done before.

Mindset
Thanos transmutes the battlefield into banana peels.

redhotrash
Do you ever debate legitimately anymore? lol

iceman24567
No but i love that about him eek!

quanchi112
Originally posted by redhotrash
Zoom crushes him. Even if Thanos were allowed to put his shields up prior to the fight, Zoom (and really all the flash family) have no issues at all getting past them almost instantly. Thanos loses here, and to disagree shows a horrible lack of Zoom knowledge. And yes this has been done before. Nah. Thanos is too powerful and his reflexes are through the roof. Zoom is overrated and isn't on Thanos' level. When he gets hit he dies.

Originally posted by shokosugi
how Beating his head in.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Well Thanos flies right into a billion punches then dies Those punches failed to even ko Powergirl. LOL.

Warlord
What if Thanos uses TP?
just asking...

redhotrash
LOL, are you saying his reflexes put him over someone whos faster than the Flash? Have you sunk that low?

Pezmerga
Thanos wins. Stop trying to power down Thanos. This is a dumb fight why would Thanos let the fight ever go into Zooms advantage? To think Thanos couldn't outsmart Zoom shows little knowledge of Thanos stick out tongue. So Zoom can take out a guy who's kicked Silversurfers ass, given Galactus a hell of a time, withstood guys like Odin & Tyrant, and people thing Zoom is gonna take him down???? meh to this fight.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Pezmerga
Thanos wins. Stop trying to power down Thanos. This is a dumb fight why would Thanos let the fight ever go into Zooms advantage? To think Thanos couldn't outsmart Zoom shows little knowledge of Thanos stick out tongue. So Zoom can take out a guy who's kicked Silversurfers ass, given Galactus a hell of a time, withstood guys like Odin & Tyrant, and people thing Zoom is gonna take him down???? meh to this fight. Yes because Thanos is without all upgrades he was given making him base level Zoom can hurt him with Superman level punches and Thanos won't even be able to touch him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Mindset
Thanos transmutes the battlefield into banana peels.

Actually this would work and Thanos IS that badass.....

Pezmerga
Yes because Thanos is without all upgrades he was given making him base level Zoom can hurt him with Superman level punches and Thanos won't even be able to touch him.
Oh I did not read first page hehe Yeah then Zoom would win.

Galan007
zoom.

redhotrash
Now people are putting Thanos on Galactus, Tyrant, and Odin level? Starlin would get a chubby to hear you say that

kgkg
Now people are putting Thanos on Galactus, Tyrant, and Odin level? Starlin would get a chubby to hear you say that You got all that from this thread? I don't even think any of those names were mentioned here.

iceman24567
Thanos wins. Stop trying to power down Thanos. This is a dumb fight why would Thanos let the fight ever go into Zooms advantage? To think Thanos couldn't outsmart Zoom shows little knowledge of Thanos stick out tongue. So Zoom can take out a guy who's kicked Silversurfers ass, given Galactus a hell of a time, withstood guys like Odin & Tyrant, and people thing Zoom is gonna take him down???? meh to this fight. no expression

quanchi112
LOL, are you saying his reflexes put him over someone whos faster than the Flash? Have you sunk that low? He trained Gamora and has reflexes quick enough to dodge the Surfer from out of nowhere. You aren't going to find too many better reaction feats.Originally posted by redhotrash
Now people are putting Thanos on Galactus, Tyrant, and Odin level? Starlin would get a chubby to hear you say that No one even said that.

Pezmerga
Oh I did not read first page hehe Yeah then Zoom would win.
Actually this is considering that they are just dropped in somewhere and they started wailing on each other. If They really fought in a Comic in a realistic story, I'm pretty sure thanos would know about the fight and have prep time....He wouldn't even need much prep time because thanos is way smarter than Zoom. Also I could be wrong, but did it ever actually say Zoom could punch a million times a second? I saw him punch WWs sister 200 times in less than a second, but thats nowhere near 1 million times. Granted I could be wrong.

Plus Thanos wouldn't fight Zoom like a moron. Just because Zoom is fast , doesn't mean he can't be fooled. Would Thanos really just run in and try to box him? lol Please...

iceman24567
Would he have time to do anything else but get punched like a fool? Nope

quanchi112
Actually this is considering that they are just dropped in somewhere and they started wailing on each other. If They really fought in a Comic in a realistic story, I'm pretty sure thanos would know about the fight and have prep time....He wouldn't even need much prep time because thanos is way smarter than Zoom. Also I could be wrong, but did it ever actually say Zoom could punch a million times a second? I saw him punch WWs sister 200 times in less than a second, but thats nowhere near 1 million times. Granted I could be wrong.

Plus Thanos wouldn't fight Zoom like a moron. Just because Zoom is fast , doesn't mean he can't be fooled. Would Thanos really just run in and try to box him? lol Please... Most of the people who argue against Thanos think of him as nothing more than some brick without understanding his powers, his intelligence, and his problem solving skills are practically second to none. His durability is through the roof to boot no matter which Thanos we use.

celeyhyga17
Thanos

redhotrash
Most Thanos fanboys love to ignore his overall showings, and seem to put him near Galactus level. Thanos is the new Wolverine on KMC.

Lord Feron
The way I see it is that Runner > Zoom > Flash. Kinda of the only reason why I think Zoom can beat Thanos.

Tha C-Master

Those punches failed to even ko Powergirl. LOL. CIS, he only wants to strengthen his foes not kill them... and this battle depends on if he has that mindset or not.

quanchi112
Most Thanos fanboys love to ignore his overall showings, and seem to put him near Galactus level. Thanos is the new Wolverine on KMC. Who puts him on that level? You keep making generalized statements and refuse to give any actual names. Originally posted by Tha C-Master
CIS, he only wants to strengthen his foes not kill them... and this battle depends on if he has that mindset or not. It will take a lot more than Superman level punches to beat Thanos. His reactionary blows can end Zoom very quickly.

galactusischere
Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
I like the Bananna peel idea. Works for me.

Batman-Prime
I just wonder what Thanos can do if time stands still for him, while his enemy can punch him as hard and as often as he wishes. A neverending scond of punishment. shrug

xJLxKing
Nothing! That's the point!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I just wonder what Thanos can do if time stands still for him

http://www.heromachine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/contest41-winners.jpg

He can break into song.

quanchi112
I just wonder what Thanos can do if time stands still for him, while his enemy can punch him as hard and as often as he wishes. A neverending scond of punishment. shrug You make Zoom into something far deadlier than portrayed in the comics.

Tha C-Master
He's made time stand still in comics, and this is on the forum where speeders are far more deadly without PIS. 1 super punch won't do it, but a billion will if he wishes to do so and doesn't want to "strengthen" Thanos.

redhotrash
Who makes him out to be? The various people, yourself included, who constantly compare him against Galactus and Tyrant and such. "He gave Galactus a hell of a time" or "Galactus couldnt take him out" etc etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He's made time stand still in comics, and this is on the forum where speeders are far more deadly without PIS. 1 super punch won't do it, but a billion will if he wishes to do so and doesn't want to "strengthen" Thanos. You are attempting to take out what's in character argue for him like this is cbr while acting like Thanos is some foolish brick. Originally posted by redhotrash
Who makes him out to be? The various people, yourself included, who constantly compare him against Galactus and Tyrant and such. "He gave Galactus a hell of a time" or "Galactus couldnt take him out" etc etc. I never said he could beat Galactus under his own power, but I have said he's power has sent him a few football fields and his shield has depleted vital energies of Galactus.

Thanos had enough power to challenge Tyrant and even Tyrant acknowledged he was more than these others were. This was also before his final upgrade.

Pezmerga
Who makes him out to be? The various people, yourself included, who constantly compare him against Galactus and Tyrant and such. "He gave Galactus a hell of a time" or "Galactus couldnt take him out" etc etc.

Giving Galactus a hell of a time doesn't put him at Galactus Level....

iceman24567
He's made time stand still in comics, and this is on the forum where speeders are far more deadly without PIS. 1 super punch won't do it, but a billion will if he wishes to do so and doesn't want to "strengthen" Thanos. Pretty much without PIS Thanos gets punched anytime Zoom feels like it without getting touched.

quanchi112
Pretty much without PIS Thanos gets punched anytime Zoom feels like it without getting touched. Shields. Forecblock and that's a wrap since you want to play the cbr game for one character and not the other.

Batman-Prime
Pretty much without PIS Thanos gets punched anytime Zoom feels like it without getting touched.

thumb up Thanos wouldn't even have the time to activate his Shields or use a Forceblock.

quanchi112
thumb up Thanos wouldn't even have the time to activate his Shields or use a Forceblock. Why not? Zoom loses all the time in comics so putting a cbr type spin to give him some kind of make believe advantage is really all you can do.

Pezmerga
I still don't see how punching WWs sister 200 times leads to believe he can hit someone a million times. Unless I am forgetting something.. Also could he punch someone as tough as Thanos that much without hurting his hand? Maybe thats PIS though :P but I think its valid. Its not like Zoom has true Superstrength.

JakeTheBank
With PIS/CIS off, If Zoom stops time and proceeds to punch the holy hell out of Thanos and multiple times at that, what can Thanos do to prevent it? Does he possess anti-chronal energies or something? I'm not terribly familiar with alot of his more exotic powers/devices.

Naija boy
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
With PIS/CIS off, If Zoom stops time and proceeds to punch the holy hell out of Thanos and multiple times at that, what can Thanos do to prevent it? Does he possess anti-chronal energies or something? I'm not terribly familiar with alot of his more exotic powers/devices.

When did zoom manipulate chronal energies?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Naija boy
When did zoom manipulate chronal energies?

I mean in the sense of Thanos also manipulating time to counter Zoom's ability to do so.

iceman24567
thumb up Thanos wouldn't even have the time to activate his Shields or use a Forceblock. Pretty much this is borderline spite

Batman-Prime
Pretty much this is borderline spite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXZglDY8Elo

Mindset
I mean in the sense of Thanos also manipulating time to counter Zoom's ability to do so. When has Zoom stopped time?

Tha C-Master
He stops time relative to himself. When he fought Wally with the amp of Bart and Jessie, they were moving between the ticks of a second "truly immortal". Once those amps wore off he wasn't able to keep up with Zoom. *None* of the other JLA members could assist Wally either.

r0nm0n88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXZglDY8Elo

i hope you dont actually enjoy this stuff. ZOOM wins, pretty difficult to make a strategy to defeat someone who hits you a 1000 times with punches that can hurt high heralds.

Thanos will nto be able to get his shields up, i believe against supes and some other speedy guys he can get his shields up because these guys are slower and dont utilize their speed to the fullest. Against ZOOM he runs at you immediately, extremely fast. Thanos wont even have time to realize hes being taken down. Similar to runner

Mindset
He stops time relative to himself. When he fought Wally with the amp of Bart and Jessie, they were moving between the ticks of a second "truly immortal". Once those amps wore off he wasn't able to keep up with Zoom. *None* of the other JLA members could assist Wally either. He exists in his own timeline, he isn't stopping time.

And they were moving between ticks of a second because they were moving fast. Going lightspeed would be moving between the ticks of a second. That doesn't mean there was any time manipulation.

Tha C-Master
Now from my understanding that seems like time was moving really slow, but some confirmed it to be stopped entirely. I'll have to dig for the page or scan but it said they were "locked", but I could be wrong. Give me a second.

quanchi112
With PIS/CIS off, If Zoom stops time and proceeds to punch the holy hell out of Thanos and multiple times at that, what can Thanos do to prevent it? Does he possess anti-chronal energies or something? I'm not terribly familiar with alot of his more exotic powers/devices. Have any examples of him stopping time?

redhotrash
Thanos wasnt fast enough to hang with Gammora lol

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
He exists in his own timeline, he isn't stopping time.

And they were moving between ticks of a second because they were moving fast. Going lightspeed would be moving between the ticks of a second. That doesn't mean there was any time manipulation.
Zoom has totally control of his timeline. It can go as slow as it want, or as fast as it wants.

So he can stop time for himself.

Also, Zoom pretty much stated that they were locked between a ticks of a second. That's almost as time standing still

JakeTheBank
Sorry if I phrased my question incorrectly or used improper wording, but to clarify, what I meant is how does Thanos get around Zoom's time manipulation as reletive to himself? It's a legit question because I'm by no means a Thanos buff or hardcore enthuisist. I was just curious if he had a specific way of countering what Zoom in theory should be able to do whenever and however many times he wants.

redhotrash
"Of course he has a way! Hes thanos!" <-- Typical logic you'll get from one of his fanboys on here. In reality, without his timegem, no he doesnt. People will mention his shields (which have NEVER been a issue for Zoom or anyone in the Flash family for that matter), or his TP which Ive never seen him use in a actual fight before. Again ignoring that the forum has a standard for the speed of thought that places it below Zoom levels. But yeah its Thanos, he'll catch him with a energy blast lol. I mean apparently Thanos, Tyrant, and Odin cant kill him, right?

quanchi112
Thanos wasnt fast enough to hang with Gammora lol Thanos wasn't trying to the best of his abilities and he also trained her to be as deadly as she is meaning she knew him intimately.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Zoom has totally control of his timeline. It can go as slow as it want, or as fast as it wants.

So he can stop time for himself.

Also, Zoom pretty much stated that they were locked between a ticks of a second. That's almost as time standing still That's not stopping time.

"Of course he has a way! Hes thanos!" <-- Typical logic you'll get from one of his fanboys on here. In reality, without his timegem, no he doesnt. People will mention his shields (which have NEVER been a issue for Zoom or anyone in the Flash family for that matter), or his TP which Ive never seen him use in a actual fight before. Again ignoring that the forum has a standard for the speed of thought that places it below Zoom levels. But yeah its Thanos, he'll catch him with a energy blast lol. I mean apparently Thanos, Tyrant, and Odin cant kill him, right? Thanos used tp against the Maker before. His shields also taxed Galactus, nis power dwarfs Zoom's, his reflexes are enough to dodge the Surfer while fighting America.

Yeah, Thanos wins.

Omega Vision
Thanos wasn't trying to the best of his abilities and he also trained her to be as deadly as she is meaning she knew him intimately.

That's not stopping time.

Thanos used tp against the Maker before. His shields also taxed Galactus, nis power dwarfs Zoom's, his reflexes are enough to dodge the Surfer while fighting America.

Yeah, Thanos wins.
Wasn't the Maker psychologically unstable and thus a really easy target? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Also I'm pretty sure the shields in Annihilation were both non-standard prep and only a brief inconvenience for Galactus.

iceman24567
^None of that matters Thanos is too smart to lose

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wasn't the Maker psychologically unstable and thus a really easy target? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Also I'm pretty sure the shields in Annihilation were both non-standard prep and only a brief inconvenience for Galactus. She was unstable yes, but the point is he still did so. Trashy stated he'd never done so. He's wrong.

Galactus stated they depleted vital energies and acted as if they were the strongest shield he ever had to break through before.

Omega Vision
She was unstable yes, but the point is he still did so. Trashy stated he'd never done so. He's wrong.

Galactus stated they depleted vital energies and acted as if they were the strongest shield he ever had to break through before.
Does he always carry the tech for the shields with him? It seemed like they were put in place specifically in anticipation of Galactus's arrival and not something he always has or else no one would have ever harmed him.

quanchi112
Does he always carry the tech for the shields with him? It seemed like they were put in place specifically in anticipation of Galactus's arrival and not something he always has or else no one would have ever harmed him. He usually has remote access to his powers/ shields close by through tech. He attacked Galactus as a last second sort of thing and just used the shielding he had available to him at the time. He didn't prepare to go to war with Galactus right then and there.

Omega Vision
He usually has remote access to his powers/ shields close by through tech. He attacked Galactus as a last second sort of thing and just used the shielding he had available to him at the time. He didn't prepare to go to war with Galactus right then and there.
Yes but have his shields always been at such consistent levels to the point they can give Galactus some pause?

redhotrash
Wasnt trying? Awesome considering Adam Warlock was right there and said they were both serious about the fight.
Again are you seriously suggesting that Galactus couldnt ignore his shields if he made an effort?
He also didnt dodge Surfer, he drew back his hand, while amped by the gauntlet

WhiteWitchKing
This is stupid. Zoom has all the time in the world to do what? If this is a closed arena fight, Zoom isn't going to KO Thanos just because Thanos is a statue relative to him. To Thanos, time is still moving but he just doesn't see where Zoom is. It's a goddamn stalemate. The Zoom wanking is just as strong in this thread as there is for Thanos.

OMG, Zoom's going to stop time! WTH, GTFO of here that argument.

Omega Vision
Wasnt trying? Awesome considering Adam Warlock was right there and said they were both serious about the fight.
Again are you seriously suggesting that Galactus couldnt ignore his shields if he made an effort?
He also didnt dodge Surfer, he drew back his hand, while amped by the gauntlet
Its rather precarious to use any feat from IG Thanos for regular Thanos unless the feat could have been easily performed anyway. In that case the Gauntlet probably helped increase his reflexes.

iceman24567
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Zoom wanking is just as strong in this thread as there is for Thanos.
Not really

quanchi112
Yes but have his shields always been at such consistent levels to the point they can give Galactus some pause? He's had better shielding and worse shielding. If Thanos is at his best I'd say this shielding is fair game.

He didn't do so through prep or anything.

He also didnt dodge Surfer, he drew back his hand, while amped by the gauntlet Yes, wasn't trying to the best of his abilities. they weren't pulling punches but they were only screwing around they weren't locked in mortal combat.

The sensroy input was cut off from the gems at the time. I put up scans explaining this but being a Thanos hater you ignored it and just pretend he used the gems for the feat.

Its rather precarious to use any feat from IG Thanos for regular Thanos unless the feat could have been easily performed anyway. In that case the Gauntlet probably helped increase his reflexes. I put up a scan showing it helped it in no way. He relies on his skills and battle reflexes for the battle.Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
This is stupid. Zoom has all the time in the world to do what? If this is a closed arena fight, Zoom isn't going to KO Thanos just because Thanos is a statue relative to him. To Thanos, time is still moving but he just doesn't see where Zoom is. It's a goddamn stalemate. The Zoom wanking is just as strong in this thread as there is for Thanos.

OMG, Zoom's going to stop time! WTH, GTFO of here that argument. It's laughable.

redhotrash
Im not a Thanos hater, I love the guy. Im just not blinded by the Starlin wank.
So you are saying he was able to dodge Surfer, who came from behind at roughly light speed, but couldnt dodge Wolverine who attacked from the front and moves at roughly Kenyan speed?
Again Gammora was mocking his speed in their fight. He couldnt counter her. Make up whatever you want about him not trying, its clearly stated in the comic that he was...

Mindset
its clearly stated in the comic that he was... It did?

redhotrash
Generally if you want to leave something up to the reader's discretion you dont have someone there (Adam Warlock in this case) confirming it.

Mindset
So is that a yes?

Got that scan?

redhotrash
Drax: Are they serious?
Warlock: How does your jaw feel?
Drax: Dislocated.
Warlock: That answer your question?

Mindset
OK, that didn't answer anything.

And I assume you have the scan, if so, why not just post it?

iceman24567
I told him not to

Tha C-Master
Zoom is just an unfair character to use on the forum, will someone explain how Thanos wins? Zoom's abilities are a part of his power and he dwarfs all of the Flashes. If he's fighting to win, he should, if he's trying to "strengthen" Thanos, he loses.
So you are saying he was able to dodge Surfer, who came from behind at roughly light speed, but couldnt dodge Wolverine who attacked from the front and moves at roughly Kenyan speed?
Again Gammora was mocking his speed in their fight. He couldnt counter her. Make up whatever you want about him not trying, its clearly stated in the comic that he was... Kenyan speed>>Light speed.

And why are there 2 of these threads?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry if I phrased my question incorrectly or used improper wording, but to clarify, what I meant is how does Thanos get around Zoom's time manipulation as reletive to himself? It's a legit question because I'm by no means a Thanos buff or hardcore enthuisist. I was just curious if he had a specific way of countering what Zoom in theory should be able to do whenever and however many times he wants.

How does Zoom get around the bannana peels and quicksand?

quanchi112
Again Gammora was mocking his speed in their fight. He couldnt counter her. Make up whatever you want about him not trying, its clearly stated in the comic that he was... He wasn't trying to dodge every other attack. He was taking their blows head on and it was a massive battlefield with characters attacking him from all different angles. He dodged the Surfer because had he not he would have lost the ig. Wolverine was nothing if but a minor irritant.

Drax: Are they serious?
Warlock: How does your jaw feel?
Drax: Dislocated.
Warlock: That answer your question? Yes, they were throwing hard blows but they weren't out to kill each other. They were still screwing around but their blows weren't shadow boxing.

Lostedge
Most Thanos fanboys love to ignore his overall showings, and seem to put him near Galactus level. Thanos is the new Wolverine on KMC.

Problem with Thanos is that he hasn`t got any low showings, atleast none that I have seen in the 100 comics that Thanos appear.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How does Zoom get around the bannana peels and quicksand?

Depends. Is Thanos fast enough and capable of doing such a thing before Zoom reaches him and connects with a multitude of strikes? Are his speed and reflexes equal to Zoom's or at least high enough to do something productive here?

Batman-Prime
Depends. Is Thanos fast enough and capable of doing such a thing before Zoom reaches him and connects with a multitude of strikes? Are his speed and reflexes equal to Zoom's or at least high enough to do something productive here?

No.

and

No. no

Pezmerga
If Zoom stays on Thanos, Thanos would most likely be able to grab him, and once he has him, Its over. Don't say Thanos Couldn't outsmart Zoom, or use his perceptions well enough to plan ahead how to grab him. If he is hitting Thanos fast it would be like his fist was constantly touching Thanos. So why would it be hard to grab him? Its not like Thanos couldnt take the Punishment for awhile, to figure out a pattern of Zooms attacks.

I doubt Zoom could knock him out before Thanos got the upperhand. Zoom does not have real Superstrength. I doubt hitting Thanos would compare to hitting the Flash or someone as far as to Zoom being able to dish it out.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How does Zoom get around the bannana peels and quicksand? Jump? laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Jump? laughing

He can jump? scans?

Mindset
He has never shown the ability to jump.

Speculation.

iceman24567
I love you guys laughing

r0nm0n88
Jump? laughing Originally posted by Mindset
He has never shown the ability to jump.

Speculation.

lol

quanchi112
Depends. Is Thanos fast enough and capable of doing such a thing before Zoom reaches him and connects with a multitude of strikes? Are his speed and reflexes equal to Zoom's or at least high enough to do something productive here? Yes, and once Thanos connects it ends quickly.

supremthor
Yes, and once Thanos connects it ends quickly.

In your opinion thanos can take anyone

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
In your opinion thanos can take anyone I've never said that, ever. Thanos is out of Zoom's league.

iceman24567
Originally posted by supremthor
In your opinion thanos can take anyone Pretty much. It's obvious Zoom punches Thanos a gabillion times for the win.

quanchi112
Pretty much. It's obvious Zoom punches Thanos a gabillion times for the win. It isn't just me. I have seen intense zoom wanking here to the point he becomes a cbr type character who can freeze time and hit someone a million times with Superman level punches.

WhiteWitchKing
Pretty much. It's obvious Zoom punches Thanos a gabillion times for the win.

Sir, that's not a number.

Zoom isn't putting down Thanos so it's a stalemate. There are few who can K.O. Thanos and Zoom ain't one of them.

iceman24567
Are you sure it's not a number? And no Zoom can KO pre upgraded Thanos if he hits him enough times which he will

WhiteWitchKing
Are you sure it's not a number? And no Zoom can KO pre upgraded Thanos if he hits him enough times which he will

No definitions were found for gabillion.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Search the Web for documents that contain "gabillion"

iceman24567
Ah ok sad

quanchi112
Are you sure it's not a number? And no Zoom can KO pre upgraded Thanos if he hits him enough times which he will Based on what?

MrMind
zoom wins, he can hurt thanos.

zeel
i just dont see zoom putting out the dmg required to put thanos down. Thanos will think of something. Same goes with darkseid. I just dont put zoom on darkseid and thanos's levels. I dunno mabey he could take them out but thanos woulod be hard to deal with i think his shields would pretty much nulify zooms attacks.

Tha C-Master
He thinks of that blitz lol.

Sirius77
I understand that Thanos has good reflexes, but not better than base level Flash. Certainly not better than Zoom. Zoom wins. Fast.

Badabing
Thanos loses.

JakeTheBank
Zoom

zeel
has zoom ever confronted darkseid?

SuperMan103
thanos.

Black bolt z
Zoom

thanos-prime
Zoom

carver9
Thanos isn't touching Zoom let alone seeing him.

superbatman86
Thanos.Zoom flat out doesn't have the damage out put to put him down.When Zoom starts hitting people with forces greater than black holes you can get back to me.

carver9
Originally posted by superbatman86
Thanos.Zoom flat out doesn't have the damage out put to put him down.When Zoom starts hitting people with forces greater than black holes you can get back to me.

It doesn't take the power of a black hole to stop Thanos just like it doesn't take the power of a solar system destroying blast to stop Gladiator, just like it doesn't take a sun going Nova to stop Superman or Wonderman, just like it doesn't take a nuclear blast to stop Wolverine or a universal destroying blast to stop Galactus or a solar system destroying blast to stop nova....

Shall I continue?

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
just like it doesn't take a nuclear blast to stop Wolverine ....

Shall I continue? No, you should have stopped before you posted that line.

Now you forced me to unleash terrible pain upon you! sneer

Feel my wrath, Carver...

durfist

quanchi112
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Zoom Based on ?

superbatman86
It doesn't take the power of a black hole to stop Thanos just like it doesn't take the power of a solar system destroying blast to stop Gladiator, just like it doesn't take a sun going Nova to stop Superman or Wonderman, just like it doesn't take a nuclear blast to stop Wolverine or a universal destroying blast to stop Galactus or a solar system destroying blast to stop nova....

Shall I continue? But it should except for Wolvie.Thanos has shown constantly that his best trait his his durability.Knock him on a lot of things but he has never gone down to kind of forces that Zoom can create.

shokosugi
Zoom does this to Thanos --- a million times in less than 1 sec.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/52044/1461717-thor_vs_thanos_01_super.png

TheTyrant
Thanos wins.

iceman24567
Zoom stomps

Uriel005
Originally posted by superbatman86
But it should except for Wolvie.Thanos has shown constantly that his best trait his his durability.Knock him on a lot of things but he has never gone down to kind of forces that Zoom can create. so an Infinite mass punch which contains a theoretical infinite amount of energy can't kill him... There seems to be a flaw in the logic here. But based on showings an unlimited number of fingersnaps capable of hurting superman can be preformed on Thanos. He has time to whimper as he realizes the shield has been worn away in nano-seconds.

superbatman86
Originally posted by Uriel005
so an Infinite mass punch which contains a theoretical infinite amount of energy can't kill him... There seems to be a flaw in the logic here. But based on showings an unlimited number of fingersnaps capable of hurting superman can be preformed on Thanos. He has time to whimper as he realizes the shield has been worn away in nano-seconds. Except they don't have infinite energy.Yeah seeing as Galactus actively had to put some effort into busting his shields there aint no way in hell Zoom is coming close.And as durable as Supes is he isn't on Thanos level.

Uriel005
Yeah.... a trillion punches that could each floor Superman in the span of a few nano-seconds really won't take down those shields huh...

Prep-Man
Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!

superbatman86
Unless you want to even try to prove that Zoom can put out anywhere near the same power as even a hungry Galactus then no no they aint.

Nihilist
Zoom doesn't have the power to put down someone like Thanos

Fifthchild

Shall I continue?

While i totally agree with this line of reasoning (which is why using highest ever feats to debate is so meaningless) I dont think Zoom should or would be able to take someone like Thanos down. His IMPs, while powerful, are not irresistible or seemingly in any way infinite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Zoom does this to Thanos --- a million times in less than 1 sec.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/52044/1461717-thor_vs_thanos_01_super.png Thanos wasn't defeated nor was he taking any of them on in a serious manner he was fooling around.

Tha C-Master
lol

MrMind
Originally posted by Fifthchild
While i totally agree with this line of reasoning (which is why using highest ever feats to debate is so meaningless) I dont think Zoom should or would be able to take someone like Thanos down. His IMPs, while powerful, are not irresistible or seemingly in any way infinite.
zoom doesn't use IMP

Uriel005
Originally posted by MrMind
zoom doesn't use IMP Your right he snaps his fingers to hit like superman. Also time stop and do it a couple hundred thousand times... KK fixed my prior statement. It still crushes Thanos shield after about 20,000 of them if he fights to max potential.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Zoom doesn't have the power to put down someone like Thanos Possibly true. But do you agree thanos has no chance of hitting zoom?

MrMind
Originally posted by Uriel005
Your right he snaps his fingers to hit like superman. Also time stop and do it a couple hundred thousand times... KK fixed my prior statement. It still crushes Thanos shield after about 20,000 of them if he fights to max potential.
I know zoom wins, just correcting some mistake

TricksterPriest
If Galan thinks DS can't react with a single thought to depower Zoom, or do ANYTHING, I don't see Thanos having a chance either.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Possibly true. But do you agree thanos has no chance of hitting zoom? I believe Thanos had a better chance hitting Zoom with a omni blast than Zoom does as at putting Thanos down for good, but Thanos aint tagging Zoom with regular punches/blasts.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Galan thinks DS can't react with a single thought to depower Zoom, or do ANYTHING, I don't see Thanos having a chance either. Thanos and Darkseid aren't the same character.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>