Batgirl vs Captain America h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
Batgirl will pwnd Captian America. She is just too much skill and will mimic and learn Captian America's abilities and moves and just pwnd him and KO him.

Captian America cheated his way to human peak level while Batgirl did it the hard way, lost it, and then regain it.

Batgirl all the way!

Grimm22
Originally posted by x_danny_x
Batgirl will pwnd Captian America. She is just too much skill and will mimic and learn Captian America's abilities and moves and just pwnd him and KO him.

Captian America cheated his way to human peak level while Batgirl did it the hard way, lost it, and then regain it.

Batgirl all the way!

Wow, someone has issues against Cap no expression

Spite thread

Go take your cap hating somewhere else miffed

rotiart
Cap fights Taskmaster whos skill is to duplicate any other persons fighting style...

Cap wins. Batgirl beating Batman is like Supergirl beating Superman
Its all in their head cause the real deal holds back.

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Cap fights Taskmaster whos skill is to duplicate any other persons fighting style...

Cap wins. Batgirl beating Batman is like Supergirl beating Superman
Its all in their head cause the real deal holds back.

Cap loses no

As much as I love Cap, unless he has prep then he loses erm

rotiart
I refuse to believe Batgirl> Batman

When most would consider Batman=Captain America.

rotiart
Is there a batgirl respect thread? I haven't read up on her and I'd like to compare her feats.

x_danny_x
Captain American hating? I dont hate the stripe fruit dude one bit. He is not better than Batman that is for sure!

Batgirl would defeat Captian America hands down.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by rotiart
Is there a batgirl respect thread? I haven't read up on her and I'd like to compare her feats.

Batgirl: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t384818.html

H. S. 6
Captain America gets taken down.

Anybody see what happened in Civil War 3? What Iron Man said to Cap?

Exactly. wink

lifeisaglich
What did Iron man say to cap? Post a pic if you got one. thanks

Grimm22
Originally posted by x_danny_x
Captain American hating? I dont hate the stripe fruit dude one bit. He is not better than Batman that is for sure!

Batgirl would defeat Captian America hands down.

You said that Cap "cheated" his way to peak human level no expression

Thats hatining

Cap has done tons of training so its unfair to say that Cap is a chump like that

rotiart
And when has Batgirl taken down guys like cap has.

rotiart
In those scans, the batgirl vs. deathstroke part, where she takes his sword from him, his attention is somewhere else. Obviously he was distracted by the arrival of the other girl.

I still say cap.
If you want me to vote for batgirl. Convince me otherwise. wink

srankmissingnin
Should be similar to Batgirl's fight with Deathstroke... the second one.

rotiart
Which was the second one?

Nikkolas
Steve vs. Cass

Bloodlust is on.

Who wins?

endrict
steve, she isn't batman.

marvelprince
Cap wins

endrict
she's around Psylock's level... good but not that good.

Daredevil1
Good fight Cap wins in my opinion, even with the arguement that Cass is the better martial artist. Cap's stat advantage helps take it.

Batman would do better then Cass as well IMO.

Batman-Prime
Captain Amercia, will bleed but he won't lose against Batgirl.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Steve vs. Cass

Bloodlust is on.

Who wins?

Steve

Draco69
Could go either way. Cap MAY be stronger (Batgirl's been shown to kick down steel doors and shatter bullet-proof glass with a single punch as well as routinely punch through solid rock) and their speed may be equal or an edge to Cassandra (she can dodge bullets at point blank range...I mean like literally two inches from her face).

Cassandra's body-reading ability is also a plus in her favor.

Draco69
Originally posted by endrict
she's around Psylock's level... good but not that good.

Psylocke?!

Pfft.

Batgirl's skill level is LEAGUES beyond her. She would beat Psylocke like a red-headed stepchild with one arm behind her back.

Psylocke hasn't shown a fourth of the skill Batgirl has.

jasonk3
Captain America wins

jgiant
Common capt isn't gunna hit a girl...but if he did she would be out for a week.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Draco69
Psylocke?!

Pfft.

Batgirl's skill level is LEAGUES beyond her. She would beat Psylocke like a red-headed stepchild with one arm behind her back.

Psylocke hasn't shown a fourth of the skill Batgirl has.

Please. Do you anything about Psylocke??????

She would get beat like a BLONDE stepchild. Geez

jgiant
edit

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by marvelprince
Please. Do you anything about Psylocke??????

She would get beat like a BLONDE stepchild. Geez

He ment skill wise. Psylocke is less then nothing compared to Cass skill wise.

Capt wins by the way. cool

marvelprince
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He ment skill wise. Psylocke is less then nothing compared to Cass skill wise.

Capt wins by the way. cool

laughing out loud I know. Was just having a bit of fun.

I also agree that Cap wins this

LORDSIDIOUS01
Cap wins

Metalmanx
Cap wins

Metalmanx
Cap wins

Nikkolas
Wow. Shows the major difference between CBR and KMC.

You couldn't pay people to think Cap would beat her on CBR.

lol

Redatom65
Steve vs. Cass

Bloodlust is on.

Who wins?

When Steve Rogers is bloodlusted. Don't mess with him!

srankmissingnin
Wow. Shows the major difference between CBR and KMC.

You couldn't pay people to think Cap would beat her on CBR.

lol

Also, we read comics... wink

But people on CBR just look at the pretty pictures. evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Also, we read comics... wink

But people on CBR just look at the pretty pictures. evil face

*musical sting*

braz
cool fight, but Caps enhanced physical attribute give him the majority here. Cap 7-8/10

Soljer
Cap wins about as often as he does against Batman hand to hand, as Cass doesn't really use Gadgets NEARLY as often.

Skill? Cap, Batman, and Cass are all on comparable levels.

Speed, Strength, Endurance? All in Cap's favor.

Deadline
Well?

Juk3n
Any argument made for her would come down to abc logic. ie; she beat shiva > bats = cap.

Cap wins Fatser, stronger, arguably just as skilled, experience, faster brain/tactician stuff, more durable. And yes he beats Batman aswell, and NW and Shiva and Connor and Slade. Just so future posters know wherei stand on ABC logic.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442969

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=413382

Use search

Q99
Batgirl's effectively super as well. She uses parts of her brain for fighting that Capt does not, can read moves before they happen, and has enough intuitive understanding of martial arts to copy styles ala Taskmaster and Echo. Her body chemistry's also unusual (not as much as Steve's, just saying).

Agility-wise she's also better as while he's stronger, she has less mass and is a smaller target.

Pure hand to hand, Cass, add in shield, Steve.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99
Batgirl's effectively super as well. She uses parts of her brain for fighting that Capt does not, can read moves before they happen, and has enough intuitive understanding of martial arts to copy styles ala Taskmaster and Echo. Her body chemistry's also unusual (not as much as Steve's, just saying).

Agility-wise she's also better as while he's stronger, she has less mass and is a smaller target.

Pure hand to hand, Cass, add in shield, Steve.

Wow Use parts of the brain that Cap doesn't use? You know what the SSS does to his mind right?

She might know what he is going to do but she is not faster or more agile than him so she won't be able to dodge and I doubt Cass can withstand prolong punishment from Captain. Most of the attacks she does to him will be blocked of simply taken with not too much ill effect.

IMO she has the skill and her unique advantage to contend with him but not enough for a win. He has far too many advantages that JUk3n already mentioned for him to lose.

Deadline
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442969

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=413382

Use search

I did.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wow Use parts of the brain that Cap doesn't use? You know what the SSS does to his mind right?

She might know what he is going to do but she is not faster or more agile than him so she won't be able to dodge and I doubt Cass can withstand prolong punishment from Captain. Most of the attacks she does to him will be blocked of simply taken with not too much ill effect.

IMO she has the skill and her unique advantage to contend with him but not enough for a win. He has far too many advantages that JUk3n already mentioned for him to lose.

thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Feron

It doesn't make him see movements as languages using the lingual center of the brain for fighting in addition to the normal fighting parts, though it does make him operate at peak capacity.

They both have mental advantages, but I just think Cass's is better. It effectively serves as precog + Taskmaster's/Echo's power in one.

BG can dodge Deathstroke's enhanced speed and reflexes just fine, and BG's pretty crazy strong for her sized. BG's kicked through brick walls, bulletproof glass, and strong enough to crush a human skull before (plus she knows Shiva's moves and Batman's, leopard blow included), so hurting is not a problem either.

BG's mass means more rapid changes in body direction too, Steve has more Momentum. Just look at them fight- I think she's possibly the most agile HtH fighter in either universe.

I don't think it's a one-sided battle or anything, mind. Just that her mental advantages are somewhat more than his physical advantages.

Deadline
Originally posted by Q99
It doesn't make him see movements as languages using the lingual center of the brain for fighting in addition to the normal fighting parts, though it does make him operate at peak capacity.

He doesnt need to he can predict what his opponents are going to do but differently.

Originally posted by Q99

They both have mental advantages, but I just think Cass's is better.

They might ben shes not physically tough enough either, or have the experience he does.

Originally posted by Q99

It effectively serves as precog + Taskmaster's/Echo's power in one.

Interestingly enough Taskmaster can't handle Cap h2h. Also and android that downloaded all the worlds martial arts got his arse handed to him.

Originally posted by Q99

BG can dodge Deathstroke's enhanced speed and reflexes just fine, and BG's pretty crazy strong for her sized. BG's kicked through brick walls, bulletproof glass, and strong enough to crush a human skull before (plus she knows Shiva's moves and Batman's, leopard blow included), so hurting is not a problem either.

No were not saying she cant dodge Cap or she cant hurt Cap but the fact is shes goiing to have a tough fight on her hands and the longer it lasts the better for Cap.

Originally posted by Q99

BG's mass means more rapid changes in body direction too, Steve has more Momentum. Just look at them fight- I think she's possibly the most agile HtH fighter in either universe.

I dont think so somehow.

Originally posted by Q99

I don't think it's a one-sided battle or anything, mind. Just that her mental advantages are somewhat more than his physical advantages.

Probably but its not enough.

-Pr-
Merged these. From now on i'll close any duplicate threads straight off the bat.

Also, in terms of pure skill, i'd go with Cass, but like Batman, Steve has a physical advantage, and of course, more experience.

Deadline
I think I would agree with that and thus Cap wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
I think I would agree with that and thus Cap wins.

sometimes, yes.

Q99
Originally posted by -Pr-

Also, in terms of pure skill, i'd go with Cass, but like Batman, Steve has a physical advantage, and of course, more experience.

Cass's martial arts learning abilities are Taskmaster-like. Anyone's style she's faced, she has and incorporates into her own. Batman, Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Conner Hawke, etc. etc..

That helps a lot on the experience front (that and 20~ years of being immersed in martial arts).

I dont think so somehow.

It's basic physics. More mass = more momentum. More momentum means more power, but also more power is needed to change directions.

Two areas that the serum can't help are momentum and target area (smaller target = more dodgey).

I think Tasky's scored some wins on Capt, especially in their earliest encounters. Tasky + knowing what capt's gonna do a few moments in advance + more dodgey = Cassandra.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
Cass's martial arts learning abilities are Taskmaster-like, though. Anyone's style she's faced, she has and incorporates into her own. Batman, Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Black Canary, etc. etc..

oh, i know.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Captain America gets taken down.

Anybody see what happened in Civil War 3? What Iron Man said to Cap?

Exactly. wink

does anyone know what happened?? What did Iron Man say to Cap??

Deadline
Originally posted by Q99
Cass's martial arts learning abilities are Taskmaster-like. Anyone's style she's faced, she has and incorporates into her own. Batman, Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Conner Hawke, etc. etc..

That helps a lot on the experience front (that and 20~ years of being immersed in martial arts).

Its not going to help when Cap is faster and stronger.
It doesnt neccsarily help because you maybe able to copy Cap but you wont be able to corporate it as well. Thats exactly what happened to that robot I metioned.

Originally posted by Q99

It's basic physics. More mass = more momentum. More momentum means more power, but also more power is needed to change directions.

Two areas that the serum can't help are momentum and target area (smaller target = more dodgey).

Sorry thats a useless argument if the comics say otherwise.

Originally posted by Q99

I think Tasky's scored some wins on Capt, especially in their earliest encounters. Tasky + knowing what capt's gonna do a few moments in advance + more dodgey = Cassandra.

Except thats not the case in their most recent showings.

Wild Shadow
their was a time in Caps career when Cass would have walked all over Cap. back in the 80's early 90's she would have had a field day. it be like Cass beating on Robin.....

back then cap had trouble fighting Serpent Society henchmen and couldnt even hold his own against elite fighters from the hand.

the thing is his character evolved and it was shown a few times in comics of him training and learning new MA him even stating on panel after losing his 1st fight that he would not lose the second b/c he now knows how the person fights.

back then his only advantage was that he had SSS with basic limited MA he learned before he was frozen. now he has learned from experience training with team mates and has incorporated his skills with his physical stats.

i dont think it is a fair comparison for ppl to think Cap and DS fighting skill is equal or very similar in knowledge to me someone like DS is like giving a navy seal or special ops trained personal and thinking he is well versed in all the worlds MA b/c he has a civilian blk belt in some obscure MA.

i think Cap and his stats combined with his vast MA knowledge would tear BG a new one just like he would anyone of the bat family.

ppl need to stop thinking that cap's "peak human" stats are reachable to most humans. he is basically the nxt stage of humanity he is not the representation of the current humanity.

BattleMage
Only a crackhead would think Batgirl can beat Cap!

WickedDynamite
Interesting fight....Cass would definetly give a hard time to Capt.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Deadline
Its not going to help when Cap is faster and stronger.
It doesnt neccsarily help because you maybe able to copy Cap but you wont be able to corporate it as well. Thats exactly what happened to that robot I metioned.

Sorry thats a useless argument if the comics say otherwise.

Except thats not the case in their most recent showings.

Unless I'm wrong, the most recent showing Taskmaster pretty much had Steve at his mercy until Steve whipped out some random tech and knocked Tasky into the sea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.