Rhino vs Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
2 characters that pretty much suck in a different way but which one would win if they fought ?

The Nuul
Catwoman doesn't suck, this thread does....

Rhino beats himself, Catwoman wins.

Wild Shadow
unless catwoman uses plot she loses every time

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Nuul
this thread does....

posting in a thread that you dont agree to or you think sucks is spamming

Lord Feron
Um I don't think Catwoman is all that smart. Kind of a basic street thug with a little bit of skill. On the other hand Rhino though he does suck at life, still has his strength and durability. CW can punch and kick Rhino in the face all she wants, i doubt it will do shit to him.

Also CW can't rely on any surroundings since there are no special stips here. (rules out the option of CW leading Rhino into a break wall or off a bridge)

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um I don't think Catwoman is all that smart. Kind of a basic street thug with a little bit of skill. On the other hand Rhino though he does suck at life, still has his strength and durability. CW can punch and kick Rhino in the face all she wants, i doubt it will do shit to him.

Also CW can't rely on any surroundings since there are no special stips here. (rules out the option of CW leading Rhino into a break wall or off a bridge)

agreed

WickedDynamite
Catwoman has outsmarted tough thugs like Croc (and once Bane) all muscle and no brains.

Selina FTW

Lord Feron
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Catwoman has outsmarted tough thugs like Croc (and once Bane) all muscle and no brains.

Selina FTW

what is she going to do in a forum fight?

iceman24567
She is also one of the fastest/most agile non meta humans on DC earth more so than Grayson.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by iceman24567
She is also one of the fastest/most agile non meta humans on DC earth more so than Grayson.

Well, to be fair she currently hasn't gather her speed after Heart of Hush. Although, Zatanna has amp her enough to defend herself.

BruceSkywalker
Selina ftw..

she is way smarter than Rhino

iceman24567
Well Gotham city sirens is the only book i have seen her in and she's hardly impressive

WickedDynamite
GCS best DC book next to Jonah Hex. thumb up

Bouboumaster

Selina FTW

Dude.

Croc is at best a two-tons dude.

Rhino is like 70 or 80 tons class, and have threw down with Hulk.
He would maule an ARMY of Croc.
Rhino would accidently decapitate Serina. Or Batman.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Rhino would accidently decapitate Serina. Or Batman. i dont know about the batman part.

iceman24567
GCS best DC book next to Jonah Hex. thumb up Don't read Jonah Hex but i agree GCS is a fun book and it makes Harley look like a beast

Q99
Originally posted by chomperx9
2 characters that pretty much suck in a different way but which one would win if they fought ?

Catwoman's pretty awesome. However, she is an awesome thief, not awesome in a high powered way (pretty clever and skilled fighter, but obviously not at the highest HtH tiers). Selena's very competent at what she does, enough that even Batman has a lot of trouble catching her (more often back in the old villain days, she was thwarted, not arrested).

Selena can't really hurt Rhino, but Rhino will never, ever get close to landing a hit in battle. Ever.

So Catwoman will eventually win and/or Rhino will find a way to lose.

The best thief on the planet, bar none, who does so, and who was trained by the Armless Master (more impressive than he sounds, put up a tough fight vs Shiva) and Wildcat? Known for her cleverness and skill, even when facing up against Batman?

She's pretty much the opposite of a basic street thug.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99

The best thief on the planet, bar none, who does so, and who was trained by the Armless Master (more impressive than he sounds, put up a tough fight vs Shiva) and Wildcat? Known for her cleverness and skill, even when facing up against Batman?

She's pretty much the opposite of a basic street thug.

OKay fine she is a great theif but I'm talking about a fight. I didn't mean to say that she isn't good at her job but in a fight her threat level combat skill is that of a street thug. She gets beat on by most other skilled fighters. (by no means am i saying Rhino is one)

Selene will tire out eventually. Rhino has chased spider man for pretty long fight while smashing into buildings and ripping through cars and telephone polls and what not and still kept on going until he does something really stupid.

Don't liek ABC crap but here we go... Spider man's agility >>>>>>>> Selene and Rhino has tagged Spiderman before not common but it happens.

Anyway in this fight there is nothing to slow rhino down. Selene will dodge (i will admit she will dodge for a while) but she will tire. and with nothing there to even slow Rhino down remotely? It should go to Rhino.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Selina ftw..

she is way smarter than Rhino

yeah great bad thing is this isn't a math test...

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Feron
OKay fine she is a great theif but I'm talking about a fight. I didn't mean to say that she isn't good at her job but in a fight her threat level combat skill is that of a street thug. She gets beat on by most other skilled fighters. (by no means am i saying Rhino is one)

She's able to get in a few hits against Batman or fight quite well against Talia.

That's still well above thug.

Selene's more than smart enough to not even try hand to hand though.

Being clever, I bet she'll help make him do something stupid.

Yea, but... she's not going to try punching him down after the first kick or two, she's just going to avoid and taunt. She's just going to try and lure him into something, get him to defeat himself, whatever. Or just escape, because her stealth is top-tier.

I guess, technically, eventually he'd win, but in almost any environment it ends in a stalemate at worst when she escapes unharmed and he has no idea where she went.

The Nuul
Shes clever and that wins against Rhino.

-Pr-
Stalemate. She can't take him down, but no way in hell is he fast enough to tag her.

Q99
She can't take him down, but she can find his apartment, rob him blind, *and* ruin his credit rating.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
She can't take him down, but she can find his apartment, rob him blind, *and* ruin his credit rating.

laughing out loud

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99

I guess, technically, eventually he'd win, but in almost any environment it ends in a stalemate at worst when she escapes unharmed and he has no idea where she went.

You know what I agree with you. In a city, jungle or whatever CW odds of winning increase substantially and could win the majority.

The Nuul
This all depends on the environment.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Q99

You really think Rhino has good credit? no

Rhino knocks her down....eventually.
http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/f/f3/Rhino-Fegredo.jpg

The Nuul
Rhino couldnt even get away with the loot if he robbed a bank.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99
She can't take him down, but she can find his apartment, rob him blind, *and* ruin his credit rating. fisk takes care of the credit rating. fisk doesnt hire anyone with bad credit

Eternal Idol
Rhino ftw.

JakeTheBank
Rhino for the lose.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Dude.

Croc is at best a two-tons dude.

Rhino is like 70 or 80 tons class, and have threw down with Hulk.
He would maule an ARMY of Croc.
Rhino would accidently decapitate Serina. Or Batman.

^^^This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.