spiderman vs sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
movie spider-man

vs

movie sabretooth from x-men origins wolverine

who wins ?

Parmaniac
Spider-man 10/10

quanchi112
Sabretooth wins.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sabretooth wins.

What in your opinion puts him in any catergory over spidey?

tideoftime
Going by the movies, I'd have to edge with Spiderman; while Sabretooth is more vicious, combat-honed, and can take a tremendous beating (relative to the power level of this battle), SM is faster, stronger, can sense/anticipate every attack, and could eventually secure Sabretooth via his webbing (though only after finding a way to daze him for more than a few seconds). Tentatively, I'll say SM for about 7/10, with Sabre having a good showing for the fights he does win via guile/ferociousness.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Spider-man 10/10
correct

Battlehammer
edit

namorsubby
well of course you would say that.......

spidey is definitely faster and stronger than sabretooth........

tobey maguire FTW.

Battlehammer
edit

Battlehammer
edit

namorsubby
of course not.lol

but yeah, i really don't see where you getting the whole "sabes is faster and stronger than spidey" thing........"rather absurd", if I do say so myself.

spidey strength/speed feats >>>>>> sabes

Deadline
Originally posted by Battlehammer
How he going to Daze him when he can't even stop Wolverine from smiling?

He not faster then Sabre-tooth at all nor is he stronger actaully from there interaction between the two Sabre-tooth looked the stronger. He also manhandle Spiderman and Punisher at the same time with relative ease. Not only is Sabre-tooth able to ripp the webbing with his claws, but he also strong enough to easily break it as well.

Sabre-tooth the clear majority this is a bad match up for Spiderman.

very bad.

Jesus Fing Christ BH, its movie Sabretooth not the comic version. doh

Battlehammer
edit spiderman rapes

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Deadline
Jesus Fing Christ BH, its movie Sabretooth not the comic version. doh
dident see that. spiderman rapes. This is a terrible stompage in Spidermans favore. My mistake. The Spiderman movies were so much better then x-men one and three and X-men origins.

namorsubby
you didn't wonder why i said "tobey maguire" FTW?

doesn't matter either way IMO

Battlehammer
Originally posted by namorsubby
you didn't wonder why i said "tobey maguire" FTW?

No not really lol, I kinda thought it was just randomness and I forgot he played Spiderman lol

ankur29
SM

chomperx9
Originally posted by Battlehammer
dident see that. spiderman rapes. This is a terrible stompage in Spidermans favore. My mistake. The Spiderman movies were so much better then x-men one and three and X-men origins. this isnt about which movies were better. this is a fight between the 2 characters

Wild Shadow
spider.

chomperx9
Originally posted by tideoftime
Going by the movies, I'd have to edge with Spiderman; while Sabretooth is more vicious, combat-honed, and can take a tremendous beating (relative to the power level of this battle), SM is faster, stronger, can sense/anticipate every attack, and could eventually secure Sabretooth via his webbing (though only after finding a way to daze him for more than a few seconds). Tentatively, I'll say SM for about 7/10, with Sabre having a good showing for the fights he does win via guile/ferociousness. good point except for spidermans spidey sense in the movies doesnt alert him as fast as comic spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.