Magneto/w 50 tons of Adamantium vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Magneto is able to prep for the battle for three hours.

Colossus-Big C
Magneto encases in in an adamantium box

golem370
Himself or Thanos

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Magneto encases in in an adamantium box

And Thanos teleports out.

chomperx9
Originally posted by golem370
Himself or Thanos probably best for himself for protection

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
And Thanos teleports out. mad

Original Smurph
Best for him to prepare a Magneto-sized coffin.

Starscream M
I can't believe how much people are underestimating magneto.

this is a virtual lock for Magneto.

galactusischere
Magneto will take out the Titan in a few seconds. seriously.

TheKahn
Thanos 10/10. He turns the adamantium into dust before he does the same to the mutant.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Starscream M
I can't believe how much people are underestimating magneto.

this is a virtual lock for Magneto. im not one of the guys that underestimates him but thanos is just to powerful for magneto. even though magneto has abunch of adamantium for protection and to use as a weapon thanos can still crush through it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by TheKahn
Thanos 10/10. He turns the adamantium into dust before he does the same to the mutant. he can do that?

golem370
Magneto has three hours of prep

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Best for him to prepare a Magneto-sized coffin.

laughing

that and QFT

TheKahn
he can do that?

Yes. He turned Skragg the Skrull into stone.

Originally posted by golem370
Magneto has three hours of prep

Good. Just long enough to get his will notarized and measured for a coffin.

Seriously, the Silver Surfer can't even hurt the guy, but Magneto with a heap of metal will take him down?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38425/766372-thanos_laughs_at_silver_surfer_super.jpg

Starscream M

Seriously, the Silver Surfer can't even hurt the guy, but Magneto with a heap of metal will take him down?
silver surfer /= Magneto

Magneto first of all would be inside an adamantium coccoon that I don't see thanos penetrating at all

than magneto takes the rest of the adamantium and just imprisons thanos inside an adamantium box.

the end.

iceman24567
Imprisons a guy that can naturally teleport or teleport with tech erm. Magneto gets curbwtf stomped

TheKahn
silver surfer /= Magneto

Magneto first of all would be inside an adamantium coccoon that I don't see thanos penetrating at all

than magneto takes the rest of the adamantium and just imprisons thanos inside an adamantium box.

the end.

No, you're right.

Thanos >>> Silver Surfer >>> Magneto

You forget that Thanos has matter manipulation and teleportation abilities which render the "trap him in a cocoon" strategy ineffective.

iceman24567
Plus though i hate to admit it Magneto isn't what he used to be

KuRuPT Thanosi
silver surfer /= Magneto

the end.

u do realize thanos can teleport right? u also realize thanos has tk n shields to stop anything flying? u further realize that thanos could turn the ad or magneto into what he chooses. yet mag is a lock?

Starscream M
No, you're right.

Thanos >>> Silver Surfer >>> Magneto

You forget that Thanos has matter manipulation and teleportation abilities which render the "trap him in a cocoon" strategy ineffective. ok, you're right. the imprisonment strategy prob won't work against a teleporter.

how about Magneto just impails Thanos with 1 million shards of adamantim spikes coming at him from every direction?

KuRuPT Thanosi
ok, you're right. the imprisonment strategy prob won't work against a teleporter.

how about Magneto just impails Thanos with 1 million shards of adamantim spikes coming at him from every direction?

Shields, TK, matter manipulation

chomperx9
if magnetos shield has protected himself from phoenix force than i can see a way of magneto keeping himself alive. but still dont think he can harm thanos only erik can defend himself

Colossus-Big C
im sorry but didnt one of you guys say that magneto is as or "near" the level of post molecule man?

TheKahn
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Shields, TK, matter manipulation

thumb up Essentially.

I'd put Thanos' shield up against a hailstorm of pointy metal any day.

Starscream M
thumb up Essentially.

I'd put Thanos' shield up against a hailstorm of pointy metal any day. yeah, but his shields aren't up by default. it might be too late by the time Magneto unleashes the million adamantium bolts.

iceman24567
What the f**k?

Starscream M
Originally posted by iceman24567
What the f**k? what? confused

TheKahn
yeah, but his shields aren't up by default. it might be too late by the time Magneto unleashes the million adamantium bolts.

If given the right circumstances I might come up with a credible way for Batman to take down Galactus. But for the most part, Brucie would go down hard.

Same for Magneto going up against Thanos. Thanos 9.9999999999/10

Colossus-Big C
What the f**k? @ what?

iceman24567
@ what? Not @ you so mind your business kiddo

Wild Shadow
i dont know Ada. has bn known for penetrating various energy shields embarrasment

iceman24567
The spikes would bounce off his ugly ass chin

Starscream M
If given the right circumstances I might come up with a credible way for Batman to take down Galactus. But for the most part, Brucie would go down hard.

Same for Magneto going up against Thanos. Thanos 9.9999999999/10 but this aint Mags vs thanos

this is Mags backed up by 50 TONS OF ADAMANTIUM WITH # HOURS PREP vs thanos no expression

Starscream M
The spikes would bounce off his ugly ass chin um know...adamantium would pierce thanos.

iceman24567
Not his chin

TheKahn
but this aint Mags vs thanos

this is Mags backed up by 50 TONS OF ADAMANTIUM WITH # HOURS PREP vs thanos no expression

And what, pray-tell, is Magneto going to with 50 tons of metal that can put down a guy who regularly owns Heralds of Galactus? I'm sure the big guy has a plan for the "throw sharp things at your opponent" strategy.

kgkg
im sorry but didnt one of you guys say that magneto is as or "near" the level of post molecule man? and that's your problem just because people say it doesn't make it true. Post MM has universal level manipulation feats Magneto doesn't compare.

TheKahn
Not his chin

yes

Thanos' chin = Bruce Cambell's = Bill Cowher's = indestructible

iceman24567
yes

Thanos' chin = Bruce Cambell's = Bill Cowher's = indestructible thumb up but no Jay Leno?

Starscream M
And what, pray-tell, is Magneto going to with 50 tons of metal that can put down a guy who regularly owns Heralds of Galactus? I'm sure the big guy has a plan for the "throw sharp things at your opponent" strategy. thanos actually has a pretty poor record against sharp objects

so his record against high heralds has almost zero relevance in this fight...yes, he's nigh invincible against energy attacks.

Starscream M
Not his chin laughing out loud

kgkg
thanos actually has a pretty poor record against sharp objects

so his record against high heralds has almost zero relevance in this fight...yes, he's nigh invincible against energy attacks. That would be pretty much everybody in comics book world.

Anything in particular he had a poor record against?

Starscream M
Originally posted by kgkg
That would be pretty much everybody in comics book world. not really. juggernaut and colossus both are extremely durable against pierce damage.

Anything in particular he had a poor record against? wolverine's claws...which is relevant since magneto can hit thanos with adamantium spikes with far more force than logan can muster

TheKahn
thumb up but no Jay Leno?

Leno's chin is bush-league compared to Cambell's.disgust

Wei Phoenix
yeah, but his shields aren't up by default. it might be too late by the time Magneto unleashes the million adamantium bolts.

He reacts to people like Surfer, Thor and other big names who are faster than Magneto on a regular basis. Guy been through a black hole. Ada shards aren't going to down him.

kgkg
not really. juggernaut and colossus both are extremely durable against pierce damage.

Thats why i said pretty much. Those are really bad examples also one is Juggernaut who pretty much know for his durability and Colossus can cover himself in metal. My point still stands that people can survive Black holes etc but are affected by pointy object is a very common things in comics. If you want I can start naming characters..... who have been cut it's a long list.

Originally posted by Starscream M wolverine's claws...which is relevant since magneto can hit thanos with adamantium spikes with far more force than logan can muster Wolverine cuts people because he is wolverine any other examples?

Starscream M
My point still stands that people can survive Black holes etc but are affected by pointy object is a very common things in comics. If you want I can start naming characters..... who have been cut it's a long list. hence, why adamantium shards would be effective. simply being durable against blackholes and energy blasts doesn't make one immune against pierce attacks.

Wolverine cuts people because he is wolverine any other examples? well, no, because most of the opponents of thanos don't use pierce attacks. do you have any examples of him withstanding pierce attacks?

kgkg
Originally posted by Starscream M hence, why adamantium shards would be effective. simply being durable against blackholes and energy blasts doesn't make one immune against pierce attacks. Thats why I said that comic book characters have shown weakness to pierce objects often usually when it's in hands of a common user like Wolverine. Are we to assume this will work on everybody that has been cut before?

well, no, because most of the opponents of thanos don't use pierce attacks. do you have any examples of him withstanding pierce attacks? No but there are example of his body being ripped apart and was healing instantly.

So you can think of one example which is Wolverine who has cut pretty much everyone.

So you think almost any High Herald can defeat Thanos by transmuting stuff to metal <pointy object> and tossing at Thanos will work???

Have to go work will continue when I get back

KuRuPT Thanosi
I love the thanos has a poor record against sharp objects... nothing really to back up that claim but ummmm yeah. Besides isnt the only example used not canon

Kris Blaze
If Magneto gets an all out buffet and a free shots to do as much damge, he could probably cut Thanos' arm a bit. Nothing would be able to do any proper damage, but let's get serious here guys. Magneto putting all of his force into getting a piece of adamantium through, WILL scratch Thanos.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
If Magneto gets an all out buffet and a free shots to do as much damge, he could probably cut Thanos' arm a bit. Nothing would be able to do any proper damage, but let's get serious here guys. Magneto putting all of his force into getting a piece of adamantium through, WILL scratch Thanos. so I take it you view the logan incident as PIS?

Kris Blaze
so I take it you view the logan incident as PIS?
Yeah, I don't see Wolverine getting that far in. He could definitely nick Thanos with adamantium claws. Now, if Magneto or some energy wielder wasin control, they could put a million times more force behind those claws. Wolverine's strength just isn't even close to enough imo.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Yeah, I don't see Wolverine getting that far in. He could definitely nick Thanos with adamantium claws. Now, if Magneto or some energy wielder wasin control, they could put a million times more force behind those claws. Wolverine's strength just isn't even close to enough imo.

thumb up sometimes it's really stupid how easily he cuts through some stuff, what if we build a mile long adamantium blade and put the edge on the ground would it then cut/sink into the earths core? erm

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos is too durable.. adamantium piercing through him would prob do jack shit. You guys have to remember that The Mad Titan went through the Nexus of Realities unscathed.

psycho gundam
not sure about the shields, but i think magneto in this situation could cut thanos' skin at least if he put enough power/creativity into his attack.

Mshinu
Even with prep and the adamantium Thanos is just too powerful not to mention also a battlefield strategist equal to Magneto. Trapping Thanos in the metal might work since Mags also can block his teleporting. However it is a long shot and in most cases Thanos will overwhelm his opponent. Max will be lucky to squeeze out 1-2/10 here.

AsbestosFlaygon
With the vast powers that Thanos had, he probably was an Omega-level mutant Eternal, or an extremely powerful Alpha-level mutant Eternal.

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos is the superior Mutant.

Harbinger
Imprisons a guy that can naturally teleport or teleport with tech erm. Magneto gets curbwtf stomped This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.