Loki vs. Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Original Smurph
Go.

kgkg
Going with Loki on this.

leonidas
i'm sure i made this thread before but couldn't find it. anywho, probably loki, but it wouldn't be easy and she'd take some. his own matter manip<sersi and loki's tp (feat-wise, at least)<sersi, but his magic would make up for the differences enough to give him a slight majority, imo.

Mindset
They turn each other into frogs.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset

loki was only able to do that by drawing on the power of twilight. sersi otoh didn't need any help.

Mindset
The power of Edward Cullen?

kgkg
Ya matter manipulation wise Sersi is a tad better.

kgkg
The power of Edward Cullen? laughing out loud He has powers?

leonidas
The power of Edward Cullen?

easy man, nothing THAT dramatic. i meant just the universe-ending sword's power. no expression

The Nuul

Ummm.....no its salt.

Kris Blaze
Sersi's better at offensive matter manipulation, but this is a matchup where it doesn't really help her that much. Someone with such a high degree of control over his own body and mastery of magic, would not really be affected by being turned into something. Her trademark attack would fall through here, since Loki is already the master of shapeshifting. While he's not the best at turning others into things, he is unrivaled when it comes to shapeshifting.

But it's not like Sersi's only application of Matter Manipulation is directly transmuting her opponents no expression

Original Smurph
I'm tempted to say Sersi at least makes smarter use of her powers, and probably fights smarter as a whole, though has less versatility perhaps due to no magic....

Maybe.

Nihilist
Loki 6/10

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
Loki 6/10
Something like that.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
Loki 6/10

OneDumbG0
Loki 7/10. Sersi's pretty outgunned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.