Master Chief vs Nightwolf (Mortal Kombat)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
Master Chief gets an assault rifle, a plasma pistol, and 2 frag grenades.

Nightwolf gets his axe, spirit bow, reflector shield (which can reflect anything), and is able to call down lightning.

The fight takes place in the Mortal Kombat's 1st Pit.

Shutter Control
Random ass match if you ask me.

I think Master Chief can handle a number of Nightwolves (and T. Hawks from Street Fighter) rather easily.

The Halo Legends Anime (which reveals the origins of the Halo universe and are canon) demonstrated high fighting skills from a Spartan. I doubt the Spartan (she) was above Master Chief, but I could be wrong. Not a Halo expert.

Spartan117ftw
Idk, I thought Nightwolf had a spirit attack, command of lightning, and reflection of projectiles to stand a chance. Guess I was wrong, heck, the Arbiter could probably kill Shao Kahn...

Shutter Control
Halo Legends imo amped the Spartan's fighting skills and Arbiter's plasma sword fighting skills. Didn't the arbiter solo an entire army of convenant with a plasma sword (he hijacked one from a covenant soldier in the army and used two to ease it up, but damn, still solo'd them all)? Of course I know the answer. stick out tongue

This is all part of Halo Waypoint by the way, but I saw it via youtube.

SpadeKing
No not really, the spartans should be moving faster than that if they up hold to their book speed & that same Arbiter is the one who was about to kill Master Chief, its the same one from Halo Wars as well which would explain the sword skills.

Ridley_Prime
Spite. Chief beats most (if not all) the people from Mortal Kombat, and does Nightwolf even have any feats?

wammamram
good point prime i agree with you cheif would handle mk pretty easily

fascistcrusader
I don't see Master Chief losing to the cool characters in Mortal Kombat, much less a douche like Nightwolf.

Ridley_Prime
How is he a douche?

fascistcrusader
Because he's a lame character, like the majority of characters introduced in MK III and beyond.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, but being lame doesn't make him a douche. At least Nightwolf's more interesting of an indian fighter than Liu Lame.

ScreamPaste
http://forums.spacebattles.com/showthread.php?t=151671&page=1

According to this, it actually might be a good fight. (Found that looking for info on StarCraft marines.)

Rapidash
Originally posted by Shutter Control
I doubt the Spartan (she) was above Master Chief, but I could be wrong. Not a Halo expert.

Cortana said that Master Chief was not the best. Just wanted that said.

Master Chief should win. I do not think Nightwolf is fast or strong enough to have a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.