Herculese (M) Vs Wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no flight or weapons.
pure slug fest. they tell them that who ever loses would be depowerd for ever.

Q99
(M) meaning Marvel?

Hm... Wonder Woman is really good in hand to hand. Like, Batman good. On the flip side, Herc's a skilled fighter as well, and no flight or weapons play to his strength. Of course, Wonder Woman still has a clear speed edge even without flight and such. So, Wonder Woman wins.

JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman for the slight majority.

tideoftime
DC Hercules has had multiple power interpretations, from "simply a powerful man" to demi-god to full on god, and in all his incarnations Diana has been able to defeat him; classically, he has only been able to defeat her when helped by others. That puts that ruling pretty much in sync with the most powerful interpretation of Marvel's Hercules, so I'll go with Diana in this one, due to speed and better finesse. 8/10 (With flight and weapons, it's not even a contest...)

DTM
DC Hercules doesnt pack what Marvel Hercules does (Marvel Herc is basically a physical match with Thor). That being said, in a match such as this, Ill give the win to WW say 5.5 / 10 times, due to greater speed and generally a smarter combatant.

Warlord
Diana but it's really close

Bouboumaster
Hercules win:

Thousands of years of combat experience, plus, maybe stronger, and a much, much better edurance.

And, of course, he's not above using deception, seduction or even **** punt to win.

Q99
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hercules win:

Thousands of years of combat experience, plus, maybe stronger, and a much, much better edurance.

Diana has endurance of an extreme amount due to her connect to Gaia (even a healing factor). Strengthwise I think they're fairly equal. Skill's been gone over.

Deception won't help much (she can sense deceit to an extent with the eyes of Pallas), and there's no way seduction is happening. She's not exactly fond of people named Hercules.

chomperx9
hercules wins

thanos-prime
Hercules

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman's combat speed is insane compared to Herc's.
Diana takes 8/10 but she works hard for every win.

JakeTheBank
Strength between the two of them are comparable enough for where it's not going to be a massive advantage in either direction. Same goes for endurance and durabilty. Speed and reflexes is where she's going to shine though, and she hands down is his better in this aspect. In a brawl such as this, I'm inclined to believe that speed and the ability to hit often and not be hit as often is more of an advantage than slightly higher strength, durability, and endurance. Diana takes this more often than not (if I had to break it down I'd say 6-7/10) but she is going to have to work for it for sure.

Sasaraixx
Diana wins 7/10.

kgkg
Woman.

Mindset
Man.

kgkg
So Mindset you think Hercules wins a majority?

vansonbee
Hercules for the slug fest, but outside of this, WW stomps Herc.

SoulDevourer
dunno...Hercs got better stamina n durablity but Wondys speed is HUGE avantage erm

Q99
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
dunno...Hercs got better stamina n durablity

Diana's durability against impacts is great, she can take full-strength Superman hits, it's only against blades that it's less-so. Plus she has huge stamina and a healing factor. If there's a difference there, it's slight.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
Diana's durability against impacts is great, she can take full-strength Superman hits, it's only against blades that it's less-so. Plus she has huge stamina and a healing factor. If there's a difference there, it's slight. Hercs got godlike stamina
and IF his HF is like Thors then its better then Wondys cool (not that he gonna need it in this fight)

JakeTheBank
Diana doesn't possess godlike stamina? Isn't that her schtick? Y'know, being blessed by the gods and possessing their attributes?

SoulDevourer
pretty sure Wondys gotten tired before
when Thor & Herc fight they state onpanel it could go on indefinitly

Q99
Hercs got godlike stamina & IF his HF is like Thors then its better then Wondys

Uh, Wonder Woman's stamina and HF are both godlike, that's kinda her thing too. I don't think Thor's healing is better than hers, I'd guess they're fairly close.

JakeTheBank
Even if his durability and HF are significantly higher than Diana's, it's not going to matter a whole lot if he can't reliably hit Diana as often as he would like to, when in comparison, she'll be able to tag him often and not be hit nearly as much.

iceman24567
Its a slugfest which means both are standing still and punching eachother.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
Uh, Wonder Woman's stamina and HF are both godlike, that's kinda her thing too. I don't think Thor's healing is better than hers, I'd guess they're fairly close. um can she regenarate missin limb & organs & stuff? dont think so

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Even if his durability and HF are significantly higher than Diana's, it's not going to matter a whole lot if he can't reliably hit Diana as often as he would like to, when in comparison, she'll be able to tag him often and not be hit nearly as much. i agree sad she gonna run circles around him (literaly lol)

Originally posted by iceman24567
Its a slugfest which means both are standing still and punching eachother. u sure? afaik slugfest = h2h = no weapons but they can use all there *physical* stats (inc. speed)

unless OP says no

JakeTheBank
Speed and reflexes would still play an important role here I'd imagine.

iceman24567
Yeah but being tagged won't be an issue

JakeTheBank
um can she regenarate missin limb & organs & stuff? dont think so

Not without magical aid, I'd imagine, but who knows. Her connection with the earth might enable to do this, though I've not heard of any case in which this happens. In any case, neither can Thor on his own.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not without magical aid, I'd imagine, but who knows. Her connection with the earth might enable to do this, though I've not heard of any case in which this happens. In any case, neither can Thor. Thor can if he use odinforce (but magics a part of him like with Billy so they can use it on themselve right? unless OP says their cut of from there magic source for the fight)

Mindset
Some people might need to look up what slugfest means.

Q99
um can she regenarate missin limb & organs & stuff? dont think so

I think she could when in contact with Gaia. She's recovered from being stabbed often enough, and they said the only reason her eyes didn't heal after Medusa was because of who made it, and that nothing would restore them (eventually they were even replaced, not restored).

At the least, wounds to her flesh heal up quite fast.

JakeTheBank
Thor can if he use odinforce (but magics a part of him like with Billy so they can use it on themselve right? unless OP says their cut of from there magic source for the fight)

Odinforce would constitute as magical aid.

His own Asgardian phisiology, unaugmented by Mjolnir or the OF, wouldn't enable him to regenerate lost limbs or organs, but it would allow him to survive from even the most dire of injuries. Billy's regeneration is whole nother animal.

Q99
Hercs got godlike stamina

Yes, so does Diana, she has the stamina of Gaia. So?

I don't think Thor's is better than Wondy's. At least not noticeably so.

Kasper Gutman
She's made from what? Dirt or clay or whatever so I if she lost a limb she would need to be turned back into clay like in the past and she should be back to normal once remade. It should be pointed out that she's just a demi-god like Hercules. Thor parents are an Elder Goddess and a Skyfather since they're all being compared. Not that it matters much.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, so does Diana, she has the stamina of Gaia. So? thats dont mean nothing

her durablity aint godlike even tho she get her powers from a god...so maybe her stamina aint either

btw whats she gonna do if Herc bust the planet with a couple punches? ^^

iceman24567
Her durability is godlike erm

Q99
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
She's made from what? Dirt or clay or whatever so I if she lost a limb she would need to be turned back into clay like in the past and she should be back to normal once remade. It should be pointed out that she's just a demi-god like Hercules. Thor parents are an Elder Goddess and a Skyfather since they're all being compared. Not that it matters much.

Clay of Themyscira animated by Athena's blessing, which also gives her a strong connection to Gaia which gives her a healing factor that's boosted when in contact with Earth. Diana's immortal to be sure.

I suppose if one wants to be technical, she's more a divine golem who serves as a godly champion.

iceman24567
She's a "godling" thats what all the gods call her

SoulDevourer
her durablity aint godlike no expression (cept against blunt maybe)

iceman24567
It's godlike then erm

JakeTheBank
thats dont mean nothing

her durablity aint godlike even tho she get her powers from a god...so maybe her stamina aint either

btw whats she gonna do if Herc bust the planet with a couple punches? ^^

Her durabilty, strength, speed, and endurance are all god like. She was blessed by the gods. no expression

And if he busts the planet, it's going to hamper him just as much as her. Kind of a weak strategy IMO.

SoulDevourer
lol..."godlike durablity" & gets hurt from small arms gunfire? laughing out loud

iceman24567
Your ignorance is amusing eek!

SoulDevourer
back2U Happy Dance

Mindset
iceman...you're fighting a losing battle

iceman24567
I C

manx422
Wonder woman

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Q99
and there's no way seduction is happening. She's not exactly fond of people named Hercules.

Because she never met Marvel Hercules!

Q99
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Because she never met Marvel Hercules!

JLA/Avengers smile

Which is canon in DC.

(Though an event that was erased from the timeline so... yea)

She has mythology reasons for not being fond of any Hercs.

It's a mystic weakness, akin to Kurse and iron (and it stings but causes no real damage, btw. She's never suffered notable injury to normal guns. Sidenote, Thor in early days has been described with the exact same problem). She can also quickly recover from being punched from orbit by an all-out full strength Superman who's near the sun, stalemate Captain Marvel, etc..

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Q99
JLA/Avengers smile

Which is canon in DC.

She probably just doesn't admit her lust for him

iceman24567
Originally posted by Q99
JLA/Avengers smile

Which is canon in DC.

(Though an event that was erased from the timeline so... yea)

She has mythology reasons for not being fond of any Hercs.

It's a mystic weakness, akin to Kurse and iron (and it stings but causes no real damage, btw. She's never suffered notable injury to normal guns. Sidenote, Thor in early days has been described with the exact same problem). She can also quickly recover from being punched from orbit by an all-out full strength Superman who's near the sun, stalemate Captain Marvel, etc.. She also survived a shot from Superbat it wasn't full strength but he just got an amp from the sun she handle re-entry fine too and it's canon erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.