Bayonetta, Kain and Dante vs Link, Vergil and Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shutter Control
Bayonetta's out so...and she can punch someone to the sun. Hip hip hooray!

Team 1 for me.

Shutter Control
*Edit*

iChaos
Team 1, I guess. And this "she can punch someone to the sun" crap is going to be overhyped, as I can see.

Which form of Kain? Dante? Sephiroth? Link? Vergil?

ScreamPaste
Just saying right now, this thread sucks.

iChaos
Lol.

BloodRain
Which Link and Dante? (just cos Vergils in this, DMC4 would be too much him)
Bay and Kain dies while Dante is busy fighting Vergil. Becomes 3/2 on one =[

Burning thought
Kain bites Dantes neck and drains him of blood, goes DT and quicksilvers before teleporting next to Team 2.

He then stabs into Sephiroth with the reaver, the rest of the team and he all with looks of shock on their faces as they slowly try to react if they move at all, Sephiroth explodes. Kain then simply sends his hand through Vergil and pulls out his heart, rams it into Links mouth who faints and dies of shock.

Team 1, although not necesserily in the above described way but you kno...I was bored.

BloodRain
^ Dante lays down bloodless ''Go Dracula!''

May have to look into Bayonetta's moves if she keeps coming up in threads.

iChaos
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain bites Dantes neck and drains him of blood, goes DT and quicksilvers before teleporting next to Team 2.

laughing

As for the rest, I seriously hope you're joking, lol.

LLLLLink
Bad spite thread is bad.

Cyner
I voted team 1, there just isn't enough power/feats to go around for team 2.

The only way I could see this going in team 2's favor is if you use Zelda 2 Link or ALttP Link. Zelda 2 Link casts "Spell" spell, or ALttP Link casts "earthquake". Both of which turn all enemy combatants into Bots(a defenseless blob of jelly).

Additionally if ALttP Link or Zelda 2 Link were allowed full Triforce then that's game also. I'm sure however that it's restricted to OoT or TP Link since those are the most popular incarnations.

danteiscool
team 1 all the way. better feats.

Shutter Control
lol who voted for Lollinkfans...

ScreamPaste
Probably BT. I might vote LolLinkfans too, just to fit in. stick out tongue

iChaos
I think I did, lol.

ScreamPaste
BASTARD D:<

K1ll3r
I voted for "Everyone watches Bayonetta strip with music in the background". Because that would be awesome?

ares834
Bayonetta is ugly!!!

K1ll3r
lol, that is why there is a ? after awesome.

iChaos
Nah, I didn't vote it.

Lol, same.

Shutter Control
Bayonetta ugly, wtf?

She's the hottest thing in video games at the moment. No seriously son, get your eyes checked ASAP erm (and your genitalia just in case stick out tongue jkz).

Oh and lol @ no one choosing Team 2. I thought that would top option "Team 1".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.