Legion, Vulcan, Hyperstorm, Iceman Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Team are all at their strongest height of power, for Legion, all his personalities are merged as one and he is in complete control of himself.

Vulcan is present day vulcan, but also with all the abilities and powers of all those he has ever had (all the ones he had borrowed stacked onto his current set).

For Hyperstorm, it is post battle with Galactus into the void, so he has full knowledge of all the events up to that point, with the benefit of being restored to the height of his power. (Well technically he never lost any power, I'm not sure where people got the idea Galactus enslaved him and was feeding on him. When galactus awoke from the void dimension, Hyperstorm arrived, the two battled and were both sucked into the void dimension.)

Iceman is at the level he was when he pwned Oblivion with a snow ball, nuff said (not but really just at his highest showing).

Vs.

Thanos, who is at his strongest, (no Heart, or IG, or cubes, just his own powers). Post resurrection.

Stipulation: Team is all working together, has 1 month prep, all resources at their disposal that they can get their hands on, and have full data about Thanos. Hyperstorm is leading their tactical planning, keep in mind he out maneuvered and out smarted both Reed Richards and Doctor doom combined when they had prep time vs him and he had none.

Objective: Can they kill Thanos?

Mshinu
Hyperstorm doesn`t need the team for this.

Replace him with an appropriate high herald.

Power Cosmic II
hyperstorm has out-prepped reed and doom

Board Walker
I suppose I miscalculated strength of team vs Thanos, I was thinking Thanos durability and versatility could substantiate for the numbers.

guy222
poor thanos

Warlord
hyperstorm

id369
Vulcan and Iceman are non factors.

Legion, and Hyperstorm, stand a good chance.

Mindset
Iceman kos him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Iceman kos him. yes

golem370
Thanos was not K.O'ed by Odin or Tyrant or even Galactus. Iceman ain't knocking him out.

iceman24567
^has no clue what he's talking about smile

Board Walker
So this is a good fight after all, Thanos has a fight cut out for him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good fight.

Mindset
What are Hyperstorm's feats?

iceman24567
Being a animal cracker for Galactus

Mindset
Hyperstorm solos.

iceman24567
I too love animal crackers

outavodka
Iceman's got this in the bag

khazra
im hoping this iceman talk is all sarcasm...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by khazra
im hoping this iceman talk is all sarcasm...
You can never be certain on this forum. laughing

Mshinu
Iceman fought Oblivion. Of course he can KO Thanos wink

iceman24567
Tko via strike smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.