Dr Doom, Reed Richards and Loki vs DC Earth and Oa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadline
Well? Oh yeah 1 years prep.

JakeTheBank
Depends on what exactly their prep entails.

Do they get prep time in the Marvel Universe for a year prior to invading? Or are they already in the DCU for their prep time? Prep is pretty vague in the general sense anyway, imo.

Lord Feron
I say they take it. Doom and Reed can make crazy ass inventions. and Loki would play heroes and villains alike against each other.

I say they take it with that much prep.

quanchi112
Putting these three together for a year means win.

TheKahn
I'd take DC Earth and Oa. Too many threats that the trio simply aren't familiar enough with to deal with them effectively, imo.

JakeTheBank
I think they could do some damage, but when you have beings like the Guardians, Shazam, and possibly Spectre showing up, I don't think they could effectively defeat all of the forces involved.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I hate prep battles because it is so hard to gauge. One thing is for sure... If it was written by Marvel.. The trio win and easily. If written by DC.. they do okay but are stopped by Batman...

Parmaniac
Wouldn't the Spectre be the asswhole that ruins everything in the end again?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wouldn't the Spectre be the asswhole that ruins everything in the end again?

Nah it would be Batman with a gun

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Nah it would be Batman with a gun
laughing yeah pretty bad writing as if Batman would use a gun...

Lord Feron
Lets just take the accomplishments of the trio and then see in a non pis forum battle against DC Earth and OA in a 1sided prep battle.

In a year is more than enough time for the trio is to enough recon to understand who and what they are up against.

It is like doom to try and obtain some great source of power.

Like Reed to invent a device/machine that can do anything.
\
Loki will have everyone fighting eachother due to his mischief.

Not saying it's a clear cut and dry but I am confident they can cvause a ton of trouble in a forum fight with no PIS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wouldn't the Spectre be the asswhole that ruins everything in the end again? I could see Loki manipulating the Spectre while Doom figures out away to siphon the oan battery while wielding a gl ring.

Deadline
How about I add DC Earth and Oa get a weeks prep, before team go into action. They don't know what the teams plans are but they know basic information on Doom, Reed and Loki. What their powersets are standard equipment where they come from etc.

Galan007
You just got around to adding stips to the OP almost a decade after the fact?

laughing out loud

Deadline
^ I added new stips.... confused

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Deadline
How about I add DC Earth and Oa get a weeks prep, before team go into action. They don't know what the teams plans are but they know basic information on Doom, Reed and Loki. What their powersets are standard equipment where they come from etc.

DC earth has too many weapons. They have their super geniuses, too.

Deadline
Originally posted by Senor Cage
DC earth has too many weapons. They have their super geniuses, too.

Yea but the team have a big headstart.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Deadline
Yea but the team have a big headstart. ALBERT EINSTEIN MOTHER ****ER.

Bentley
Doom uses his prep to ask Kang for help.

Kang wins it for the Marvel team.

leonidas
laughing out loud

and the best thing about this thread in kahn's sig. thumb up

One Big Mob
All these bumps make it seem like Jake is still among the living. He left this world too soon. sad

الله يسلمك

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.