Kilowog and Guy Gardner vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Scenario 1: GL's are limited to melee tactics and defenses with the power ring and flight is disabled. Hulk begins moderately pissed off.

Scenario 2: GL's have no restrictions. Hulk is really pissed off.

Parmaniac
2. Team not sure about 1 though

Batman-Prime
1. Armored GLs vs Hulk. Hm, I think the Hulk will survive long enough to become pissed enough to beat them.
2. Team stomps.

quanchi112
Hulk wins both.

iceman24567
1. Hulk
2. Team stomps

TheKahn
Team in both.

I'm not sure how long the Hulk can withstand being double teamed (no innuendo intended) by Superman-staggering physical attacks without starting out at one of his higher states.

Warlord
1 don't know for sure
2 team 11/10

BruceSkywalker
Hulk times 2..

i do not think there is any sort of construct that the GL's can come up with that will keep the Hulk from ripping them apart

rotiart
Hulk for the win in both scenarios.. Guy accidentally trips kilowog or something... God I hate his character...

But seriously kilowog is the kind of guy that might be able to gamma drain hulk.. Or gas him or something

scenario one actually seems tougher for the gls then the second

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by rotiart
Guy accidentally trips kilowog or something... God I hate his character...

How can anyone hate the awesomeness that is Guy Gardner?

laughing

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
1.Team via BFR
2. Team stomps

I would love to see Hulk bash Guys face in....He sucks almost as much as Robin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Hulk times 2..

i do not think there is any sort of construct that the GL's can come up with that will keep the Hulk from ripping them apart thumb up If the guy can take on Thor for hours he is definitely taking the best these two can throw at him and stomping them when he gets a hold of them.

Kris Blaze
Seriously, I don't see how Hulk stands a chance against two top Green Lanterns going all out on him. It's not like flight is what determines the winner when heralds take on Hulk.

Badabing
Guy Gardner's rage rivals Hulk's.

iceman24567
They give him a spanking in scenario two maybe even drain him and bag him

JakeTheBank
I think a lot of people forget just what GL's are capable of. Hell, I think most people forget what they are capable of when they fight the Hulk for some reason. *cough*WWH*cough*

iceman24567
If it were WWH it would be somewhat different they would still dispose of him easily if they were serious

manx422
Kilowog and Guy Gardner

Kris Blaze
I think that Kilowog and Gardner would've destroyed him regardless.

However, I am well known as a Hulk hater because I don't believe that super-strength can overcome every scenario in the universe no expression

rotiart
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

However, I am well known as a Hulk hater because I don't believe that super-strength can overcome every scenario in the universe no expression

tell that to smp the man who punched through realities!!

:-)

iceman24567

However, I am well known as a Hulk hater because I don't believe that super-strength can overcome every scenario in the universe no expression I agree they would stomp WWH too

Prep-Man
Team. Kiliwog could do well on his own.

quanchi112
Seriously, I don't see how Hulk stands a chance against two top Green Lanterns going all out on him. It's not like flight is what determines the winner when heralds take on Hulk. Yet he can take on a berserker Thor? Are you saying these two gl's are more powerful than Thor?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yet he can take on a berserker Thor? Are you saying these two gl's are more powerful than Thor?

A single top tier GL like Hal or Kyle could be argued to be on the same level as Thor, so it's not a stretch to assume that Guy and Kilowog working together are at least on the same page.

supremthor
questions whats a bolovaxian normal strength? cuss even without the ring Kilowog is steel superhuman strong, just not sure how strong. And GL still win both rounds, they can amp there strength to what ever level they really want, and two GL is over kill.

Mindset
Originally posted by supremthor
they can amp there strength to what ever level they really want, and two GL is over kill. No they can't.

And they aren't allowed to boost anything for this fight, anyway.

iceman24567
For round two they are and Wog is already pretty strong

Mindset
They'd be stupid to try to amp and fight him in hth for round 2 when they are limited.

And they still can amp indefinitely.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
They'd be stupid to try to amp and fight him in hth for round 2 when they are limited.

And they still can amp indefinitely. smile

Mindset
my comp auto corrected to the wrong things

i swear

its not the alcohol

iceman24567
I believe you laughing

sike laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
A single top tier GL like Hal or Kyle could be argued to be on the same level as Thor, so it's not a stretch to assume that Guy and Kilowog working together are at least on the same page. Not when it comes to power. It's not even close. Thor has the power to stomp all over the Surfer and warlock like they are nothing. He has crushed Pluto and Ares and made them flee like cowards.

He's made Galactus flee for his life, damaged Celestials, oneshotted Durok with his power, crushed Gladiator with a few hammer strikes,destroyed Airwalker the moment he quit holding back, made hela flee in terror when he was angry.

My point is if you take his highest showings and look at Thor when he quits holding back he's a lot more powerful than either gl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.