Blobbernaught vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Blob somehow turns in the Juggernaut giving him Unlimited Stamina, Durability, a Force field, unstoppable foward movement and plus increase Blob superhuman strength 50 fold all of this added to his own powers. One top of this new powers he gets a suit similar to Juggernaut. No bfr.

thanos-prime
So it's Juggernaut vs WWH?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by thanos-prime

basically yes but as far as I get it he can also root up with the bottom

Juk3n
Originally posted by thanos-prime

KingD19
It's Juggernaut+Blob...so you've got more strength(if that's possible), his gravitational field, his fatness, etc...

Knowsbleed33
It's Juggernaut, but instead of only being unstoppable; he's also immovable.

JakeTheBank
What's Blob's base strength? And would that, after being increased 50 fold, be enough?

Knowsbleed33
Absolutely. Juggernaut was already a match for WWH in strength.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It's Juggernaut, but instead of only being unstoppable; he's also immovable. the guy turns on the "unmovable" then goes to sleep smokin'

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What's Blob's base strength? And would that, after being increased 50 fold, be enough?

I don't think that the strength multiplies, could be wrong but it wouldn't make sense cause the holder of the gem taps into Cytorraks strengths.

JakeTheBank
I ask only because the OP stated "increase Blob superhuman strength 50 fold all of this added to his own powers" instead of simply granting him Juggs' own strength.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I ask only because the OP stated "increase Blob superhuman strength 50 fold all of this added to his own powers" instead of simply granting him Juggs' own strength.

Oh then forget what I've said whistle (while wlking away)

Knowsbleed33
Blob is up and down strength wise. The handbook doesn't even have an official listing. They just say he's gone from class 5 all the way to class 75 after his Onslaught amp.

Master Court
Blob is a moron and never stood a chance against Hulk. Hulk already figured out he can just lift whatever the Hell Blob is standing on and throw him. Being immoveable is actually a very useless power alone. Hulk's hurt Blob more than once. Being immoveable doesn't change Blob's durability either. That's just his mutant fatness, which Hulk overpowered. Besides that, Blob has little fighting skill, and he's a dumbass.

Juggernaut only ever challenges Hulk's strength with his unstoppable enchantment, is obviously not as strong as WWHulk or that would've been noted, and is only comparably skilled in brawling. That's why they stalemate all the time.

All this just makes a fat Juggernaut. If intelligence and skills are meshed as well as powers, Juggernaut loses because Blob bottlenecks the whole thing. If just powers are meshed but the higher intelligence and skills are used, Juggernaut wins because he obviously has talent in the use of powers affecting the laws of physics. He's a very successful avatar and we love him for it. Being immoveable is right up his alley. The sidestep-continue-Juggernaut's-momentum thing WWHulk did wouldn't have worked if Cain just went immoveable, and he's fast enough to act before Hulk could do the ground lift bit instead of what Blob does, which is standing there going "DUUUHHH!!!!". In addition, the elasticity of Blob's skin coupled with Juggernaut's pure solid durability would make him impossible to inflict pain on, and not just almost impossible to damage as he is as standard. Few would be able to contend with Cain if he acquired Blob's powers without the poorer skills and lower intelligence.

Standard Juggernaut however, while not as strong as Savage Hulk or WWHulk, nor has there ever been any indication of such, his durability is off the chizzle and makes him extremely hard for Hulk to hurt. On the other hand, Savage Hulk and WWHulk's HF is off the chizz-ain, and it keeps him at 100% no matter what hits him. Hulk and Juggernaut should never have a decisive fight. It should always be a stalemate or victory by unique circumstances with these two. Anything else would be f*cking stupid and letting down decades of history of stalemates. War Hulk beat Juggernaut, and Juggernaut beat down an unknowing Professor Hulk. That's one to one and both were questionable. It'll always be a stalemate. Saying anything else is f*cking stupid.

And Skaar sucks.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut has always been able to match the Hulk in strength.

You fail again.

Master Court
Juggernaut has always been able to match the Hulk in strength.

You fail again.

Oh, hi, numbnuts. I failed "again"? Just a few threads ago I had everyone questioning that it was strength versus strength and you were practically the only one arguing - withouth proof mind you - that the WWHulk/Juggernaut lock-up was strength versus strength. You know how I got everyone thinking? Logic and evidence. I'll explain it slowly.

Juggernaut swears to trash Hulk, meaning highly motivated and extremely pissed off.

Attacks Hulk, not doing any better than he ever does.

They lock-up, slamming into eachother, which creates momentum. Because, you see, any dumbass can tell you that any movement at all has momentum. It's physics, kids! What goes up, must come down. An object in motion, stays in motion, unless acted upon by an opposing force. Of course, the exception to this rule is if you're enchanted by a god-like mystical entity to be his avatar of destruction.

Juggernaut, looking determined, "We have done this dance before, Hulk. And I won!" Huh? I wonder what he was talking about? Has he really proven his strength superior before? Is he stronger than Hulk? Is he stronger than Thor, Hercules, and Silver Surfer? People whose strength have failed or only stalemated against Hulk over countless battles in the past? Or could he be talking about how many times Juggernaut has beaten Hulk? Let's see... Once... And Hulk has beaten him... Once... Huh. Imagine that. Tie. So it's not that. Let's go back to the tie-up. The tie-up, that must be the "dance" the Juggernaut was talking about.

They lock-up, creating minute forward momentum. Oh! But Hulk is sliding backwards and Juggernaut is moving forwards. Hey! That's momentum again! Hulk, bored, "I haven't got all day. Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going." ... Wait. Rewind that! "Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going." Again! "Keep going." Pause it where he says keep. "Ke-" Paused? Okay. The word keep, as our friend Dictionary.com says, means : to continue in an action, course, position, state, etc.: to keep in sight; to keep going.

What action did Hulk say Juggernaut was doing? Going. Moving, that is. Movement, now with momentum!

Wait a minute! It all makes sense! What "dance" could Juggernaut possibly have the right to claim victory of? His unstoppable momentum is the only thing to have ever overpowered Hulk's strength. Let's see. Hulk overpowered Onslaught's armor. Hulk's overpowered something capable of crushing adamantium. Hulk's overpowered every single indestructable shield he's ever come across. It seems Hulk's strength has never failed him, allowing him to stalemate and defeat gods, cosmic heralds, planets, and gigantic monsters. But Juggernaut wins every tie-up, not every fight, they've ever had. How? Well, in the past it was always well noted to be momentum versus strength. There's no logical reason why all of a sudden Juggernaut decides not to use his infamous power that he is so well known for. Momentum, kids!

I hope you were able to maintain your concentration and attention throughout this class. There will be a test. I'll give you the answers now, just to make it easy.

Durability - Juggernaut
Strength - Hulk
Speed - Tie
Fighting ability - Tie

Hm? Strange, it's almost as if they always stalemate.

ExodusCloak
Immovable? What difference is it going to make? The Blob like the Juggernaut have both been moved by ripping the ground under them and chucking it into orbit.

Mshinu
The fat Juggs wins

And he is proven stronger than WWH stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Master Court
Oh, hi, numbnuts. I failed "again"?

Hm? Strange, it's almost as if they always stalemate. Yes you did Sucker...Hulk will never outmuscle Juggernaut because Juggernaut is as strong as He wishes for, he prooved on their last match, he was pushing hulk back from a standstill, can you imagine if he was using his momentum? poor hulk.... eek!

Newjak
Oh, hi, numbnuts. I failed "again"? Just a few threads ago I had everyone questioning that it was strength versus strength and you were practically the only one arguing - withouth proof mind you - that the WWHulk/Juggernaut lock-up was strength versus strength. You know how I got everyone thinking? Logic and evidence. I'll explain it slowly.

Juggernaut swears to trash Hulk, meaning highly motivated and extremely pissed off.

They lock-up, slamming into eachother, which creates momentum. Because, you see, any dumbass can tell you that any movement at all has momentum. It's physics, kids! What goes up, must come down. An object in motion, stays in motion, unless acted upon by an opposing force. Of course, the exception to this rule is if you're enchanted by a god-like mystical entity to be his avatar of destruction.

Juggernaut, looking determined, "We have done this dance before, Hulk. And I won!" Huh? I wonder what he was talking about? Has he really proven his strength superior before? Is he stronger than Hulk? Is he stronger than Thor, Hercules, and Silver Surfer? People whose strength have failed or only stalemated against Hulk over countless battles in the past? Or could he be talking about how many times Juggernaut has beaten Hulk? Let's see... Once... And Hulk has beaten him... Once... Huh. Imagine that. Tie. So it's not that. Let's go back to the tie-up. The tie-up, that must be the "dance" the Juggernaut was talking about.

They lock-up, creating minute forward momentum. Oh! But Hulk is sliding backwards and Juggernaut is moving forwards. Hey! That's momentum again! Hulk, bored, "I haven't got all day. Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going." ... Wait. Rewind that! "Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going." Again! "Keep going." Pause it where he says keep. "Ke-" Paused? Okay. The word keep, as our friend Dictionary.com says, means : to continue in an action, course, position, state, etc.: to keep in sight; to keep going.

What action did Hulk say Juggernaut was doing? Going. Moving, that is. Movement, now with momentum!

Wait a minute! It all makes sense! What "dance" could Juggernaut possibly have the right to claim victory of? His unstoppable momentum is the only thing to have ever overpowered Hulk's strength. Let's see. Hulk overpowered Onslaught's armor. Hulk's overpowered something capable of crushing adamantium. Hulk's overpowered every single indestructable shield he's ever come across. It seems Hulk's strength has never failed him, allowing him to stalemate and defeat gods, cosmic heralds, planets, and gigantic monsters. But Juggernaut wins every tie-up, not every fight, they've ever had. How? Well, in the past it was always well noted to be momentum versus strength. There's no logical reason why all of a sudden Juggernaut decides not to use his infamous power that he is so well known for. Momentum, kids!

I hope you were able to maintain your concentration and attention throughout this class. There will be a test. I'll give you the answers now, just to make it easy.

Durability - Juggernaut
Strength - Hulk
Speed - Tie
Fighting ability - Tie

Hm? Strange, it's almost as if they always stalemate. Actually Juggernaut has already claimed to be at least the equal of Thor in strength when fighting Thor.

So if we're going by that then Juggernaut is already as strong as somebody who always stalemates Hulk.

Hulk has never beaten Jugg's in a straight up fight either so you are wrong there it isn't a tie. The only clear victory belongs to Juggs although it was against Prof. Hulk.

Master Court
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Immovable? What difference is it going to make? The Blob like the Juggernaut have both been moved by ripping the ground under them and chucking it into orbit.

Immoveable, and the rubbery skin Blob has. Meaning Hulk can't really pummel him at all because Juggernaut's durability is already uber. And he can't knock him around if Juggernaut makes himself immoveable.

Originally posted by Mshinu
The fat Juggs wins

And he is proven stronger than WWH stick out tongue

Originally posted by nicamarvin
Yes you did Sucker...Hulk will never outmuscle Juggernaut because Juggernaut is as strong as He wishes for, he prooved on their last match, he was pushing hulk back from a standstill, can you imagine if he was using his momentum? poor hulk.... eek!

First, allow me to repost my explaination of momentum.

"They lock-up, slamming into eachother, which creates momentum. Because, you see, any dumbass can tell you that any movement at all has momentum. It's physics, kids! What goes up, must come down. An object in motion, stays in motion, unless acted upon by an opposing force. Of course, the exception to this rule is if you're enchanted by a god-like mystical entity to be his avatar of destruction."

You can't escape it. Movement creates momentum, not just walking. If you move your arm, your arm has momentum, even if the rest of your stationary body does not. When Hulk and Juggernaut pressed towards each other for the lock-up, they both had momentum. But of course only one of them has the power to infinitely increase that momentum and become unstoppable to, say, push back a powerful rival.

Juggernaut is as strong as he wishes for? Are you saying he's never wished to beat Hulk? Besides that, Thanos, Beyonder, and Apocalypse have all noted that it's a fact that Hulk's strength is limitless. So it doesn't matter how strong Juggernaut wants to be, Hulk can do the same. One showing, out of dozens upon dozens, where they lock-up in a momentum vs strength match, is suddenly said to be strength vs strength? Plus, it's really not well thought out of someone for them to say that one showing out of dozens and dozens of fights can prove anything between two characters who have, for a majority of their decades long history, only ever stalemated, with their scraps doing little more than superficial damage to either.

Originally posted by Newjak
Actually Juggernaut has already claimed to be at least the equal of Thor in strength when fighting Thor.

So if we're going by that then Juggernaut is already as strong as somebody who always stalemates Hulk.

Hulk has never beaten Jugg's in a straight up fight either so you are wrong there it isn't a tie. The only clear victory belongs to Juggs although it was against Prof. Hulk.

Juggernaut can claim all he wants. Hulk claims the strongest, but you don't like that, do you? In fact, Thor claims to be the strongest as well. What we need here is proof. Why would we go by something someone says without any proof?

Juggernaut beat Prof Hulk, a power-capped non-angry Hulk who didn't even know he was fighting Juggernaut. War Hulk was uber-amped and beat Juggernaut. Techically that's 1-1. That's called a tie, amigo. And besides, both victories were circumstantial. We have yet to ever see Juggernaut and Hulk locked in an adamantium cage and forced to fight to a finish.

Nihilist
WW Hulk loses.

Knowsbleed33

Durability - Juggernaut
Strength - Hulk
Speed - Tie
Fighting ability - Tie

Hm? Strange, it's almost as if they always stalemate.

You achieved nothing. I showed the scans, I provided the link where the writer himself says it was a strength on strength fight, yet you keep living in denial.

Tell me this, If Hulk is stronger than the Juggernaut, how was the Juggernaut able to hold Hulks head under water with one hand?

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/IH%20402/th_Hulkv240221.jpg

Hulk had every oppotunity to get Juggernaut off him, yet all he does is throw mud in his face?

How about this?

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Strength/Defenders%2010/th_Defendersv2010-16-1.jpg

Restrains Savage Hulk so Abom can wail on him. Can't say he's not angry enough, he's being restrained and punched at the same time. Yet, he can do nothing more except beg the Juggernaut to let him go.

In your first post you said the Juggernaut can only match Hulks strength with his enchantment. Are you telling me he used his enchantment in both those instances?

I'll post this yet again, though I know it won't do any good; you're either in an incredible state of denial, or you can't read facts.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showpost.php?p=5411579&postcount=36

See Chris Gage agreeing with the poster that said that the "game of mercy" was a test of strength only?

Please provide evidence that the enchantment was in play during that fight except one instance of the Hulk mentioning that the "Juggernaut" is "unstoppable".

psycho gundam
http://yfrog.com/jkabominationih270ejy2j

juggernaut's strength amping isn't exclusive

Knowsbleed33
Gee, who didn't already know that?

Master Court
Please provide evidence that the enchantment was in play during that fight except one instance of the Hulk mentioning that the "Juggernaut" is "unstoppable".

Both of those scans are f*cking fights and don't prove a damn thing.

The full nelson is the most physically difficult hold to escape. Even if done by someone weaker. Not to mention Hulk was talking, even while being slugged in the gut by Abomination. And Juggernaut held his head under the water for one measely panel. That doesn't prove strength, that proves he's got the advantage in the fight. If you slug someone really hard, you'll have a few seconds to dunk them, too. And it was Prof Hulk. He's not the strongest Hulk. Strength contests mean jacksh*t against any Hulk other than Savage and above. And besides, I never said Juggernaut was weak. It's just that people are having trouble proving his strength because he doesn't have very many lifting feats, and none that are impressive. Slapping Thor across town is cool, but doesn't prove much about physical strength.

And what about these comments from Gage?

"Thanks! Glad you liked it. Hulk stopped him for a moment...whether he could have stopped him for long, I don't know. More likely the ground would have caved in first, which is why Prof X yelled at him to stop. Hey, I'm not gonna take sides here!

Take care,
CNG"

That's what the fight was. They locked up in the thing they always do, Juggernaut pushes Hulk back, and Hulk sidesteps him. I mean, why the f*ck do you think Juggernaut went running so damn far and fast? A little pat on the back from Hulk? If it were that hard, it would've sent Juggernaut flying to the ground, not bee-lining like a bat out of Hell. Juggernaut remained on his feet. A clear indication he was pushing, otherwise he would've lost balance and tripped when Hulk side-stepped him.

Now, look, I'm not saying WWHulk stopped Juggernaut, I'm agreeing with what Gage has said in other interviews and Q/A things, as opposed to just one comment about one fight in the long history between Hulk and Juggernaut. That it was just a fan treat and the outcome was intentionally ambiguous, proving nothing while leaving Hulk as the "winner" for the sake of the story.

I find it very unlikely that in the Hulk's biggest arc in many years, at the height of his power, after dominating everyone that use to be a problem for him like Thing, Colossus, Hercules(although he had more skill, he was pretty f*cked up), the X-Men, even the Sentry didn't put up much of a fight despite by all accounts being all-out, that at the very peak of Hulk's power they would suddenly, as a little side-note, whisper to the fans with a couple panels of art "By the way, Juggernaut is stronger than the strongest Hulk. And by extension, Thor, Hercules, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Sentry."

Not to mention Hulk's strength is limitless. Marvel confirms it, Beyonder confirms it, so no matter how much Juggernaut wants to be stronger, there's no logical way to say "This infintely strong person is stronger than this infinitely strong person." It should've been an indefinite stalemate. Not to mention that even though Hulk had the background anger at the whole Sakaar thing, he didn't seem all that enraged in the fight. The whole "I haven't got all day." comment kinda says that Hulk was not interested.

Besides, who was the one that was stuck under ground for many years, and who was the one that caught a 150 billion ton mountain from a high drop while in a weaker state?

If Juggernaut were as strong as WWHulk whenever he wants to be, meaning he's always been stronger than Savage Hulk, and Juggernaut is much more durable than any Hulk, then why has he always had so much trouble? If he were stronger and more durable, why only ever stalemating? PIS? No, it can't be that. If it's a consistent showing, then that means all the writers Marvel has had over the years all agree that Juggernaut and Hulk are perfect rivals.

Juggernaut is the imbodiment of indestructibility.
Hulk is the imbodiment of unlimited strength.

Neither are both, and that's why they stalemate. The only thing they've ever proven between them is that Hulk can't stop Juggernaut. It'd be reasonable to assume that Juggernaut would want to prove that even the Hulk at his strongest can't stop him.

nicamarvin
Both of those scans are f*cking fights and don't prove a damn thing You are in Loser Denial..... eek!

Knowsbleed33
Both of those scans are f*cking fights and don't prove a damn thing.

The full nelson is the most physically difficult hold to escape. Even if done by someone weaker. Not to mention Hulk was talking, even while being slugged in the gut by Abomination. And Juggernaut held his head under the water for one measely panel. That doesn't prove strength, that proves he's got the advantage in the fight. If you slug someone really hard, you'll have a few seconds to dunk them, too. And it was Prof Hulk. He's not the strongest Hulk. Strength contests mean jacksh*t against any Hulk other than Savage and above. And besides, I never said Juggernaut was weak. It's just that people are having trouble proving his strength because he doesn't have very many lifting feats, and none that are impressive. Slapping Thor across town is cool, but doesn't prove much about physical strength.

And what about these comments from Gage?

"Thanks! Glad you liked it. Hulk stopped him for a moment...whether he could have stopped him for long, I don't know. More likely the ground would have caved in first, which is why Prof X yelled at him to stop. Hey, I'm not gonna take sides here!

Take care,
CNG"

That's what the fight was. They locked up in the thing they always do, Juggernaut pushes Hulk back, and Hulk sidesteps him. I mean, why the f*ck do you think Juggernaut went running so damn far and fast? A little pat on the back from Hulk? If it were that hard, it would've sent Juggernaut flying to the ground, not bee-lining like a bat out of Hell. Juggernaut remained on his feet. A clear indication he was pushing, otherwise he would've lost balance and tripped when Hulk side-stepped him.

Now, look, I'm not saying WWHulk stopped Juggernaut, I'm agreeing with what Gage has said in other interviews and Q/A things, as opposed to just one comment about one fight in the long history between Hulk and Juggernaut. That it was just a fan treat and the outcome was intentionally ambiguous, proving nothing while leaving Hulk as the "winner" for the sake of the story.

I find it very unlikely that in the Hulk's biggest arc in many years, at the height of his power, after dominating everyone that use to be a problem for him like Thing, Colossus, Hercules(although he had more skill, he was pretty f*cked up), the X-Men, even the Sentry didn't put up much of a fight despite by all accounts being all-out, that at the very peak of Hulk's power they would suddenly, as a little side-note, whisper to the fans with a couple panels of art "By the way, Juggernaut is stronger than the strongest Hulk. And by extension, Thor, Hercules, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Sentry."

Not to mention Hulk's strength is limitless. Marvel confirms it, Beyonder confirms it, so no matter how much Juggernaut wants to be stronger, there's no logical way to say "This infintely strong person is stronger than this infinitely strong person." It should've been an indefinite stalemate. Not to mention that even though Hulk had the background anger at the whole Sakaar thing, he didn't seem all that enraged in the fight. The whole "I haven't got all day." comment kinda says that Hulk was not interested.

Besides, who was the one that was stuck under ground for many years, and who was the one that caught a 150 billion ton mountain from a high drop while in a weaker state?

If Juggernaut were as strong as WWHulk whenever he wants to be, meaning he's always been stronger than Savage Hulk, and Juggernaut is much more durable than any Hulk, then why has he always had so much trouble? If he were stronger and more durable, why only ever stalemating? PIS? No, it can't be that. If it's a consistent showing, then that means all the writers Marvel has had over the years all agree that Juggernaut and Hulk are perfect rivals.

Juggernaut is the imbodiment of indestructibility.
Hulk is the imbodiment of unlimited strength.

Neither are both, and that's why they stalemate. The only thing they've ever proven between them is that Hulk can't stop Juggernaut. It'd be reasonable to assume that Juggernaut would want to prove that even the Hulk at his strongest can't stop him.

So, no proof then?

Concession accepted.

Mshinu
Juggs is a good sport. That`s why he always stops at being just a little stronger than whatever version of Hulk he is fighting stick out tongue

That is why he conciders Hulk "almost his physical equal" wink

Doctor-Alvis
To be fair, that was Professor Hulk he held under the water. Professor Hulk is ironically the dumbest of all the Hulks as he didn't want to kill the oddly bold construction worker who began assaulting him. The 11 foot tall, 5 foot wide construction worker who was beating the blood out of him while calling himself unstoppable.

I jest on that last part. Though note that Juggernaut is clearly wearing an Earl Sinclair t-shirt.

Knowsbleed33
Well, that was mid-fight. Hulk had come to the realization that this guy wasn't who appeared to be well before that.

psycho gundam
Gee, who didn't already know that? you don't get it, hulk literally told his opponent that any strength advantage over himself is only temporary as all he has to do is amp himself to surpass it, even a greatly amped classic abomination.

also per the scan, abomination was shitting brix cause the tide changed on his ass, he had nothing to offer in the way of offense all of a sudden and he knew he was screwed.

king hulk, a smarter more cunning being (being that he's pretty much savage + gray) could have done the same to juggernaut if he was interested in him at all shifty

Knowsbleed33
It would've done him no good.

It never has.

Colossus-Big C
its actually possible to move the "Immovable" blob, even colossus has done it. just lift the ground he is attached to laughing out loud

psycho gundam
hulk did it several times, that gimmick got old pretty fast.

Master Court

You know what? I'm done debating with you. You're the dumbest f*cker here. All your posts prove nothing except how f*cking stupid you are.

Juggernaut holds Hulk underwater for one panel, and you cling to that as "proof" that Juggernaut is stronger? Where has it ever said anywhere that Juggernaut is stronger? Because he's as strong as he wants to be? So is Hulk! That's his whole f*cking gimmick! If Juggernaut merely had to "want" to be stronger, then he should be able to be completely calm and literally one-shot anyone in the Multiverse. With his durability, and supposed "as strong as he wants to be" bit, he should be able to hammer Thanos, Superman, Galactus, Eddie McDonough, Odin, Myx, HP Doomsday, LT, your mom, Bat-Kick, Arnold Shwarzenegger, Stan Lee, Imperiex, and all the KMC Moderators. Instead, Hulk stalemates him every f*cking time they meet. What? Juggernaut likes never being the best? Juggernaut can't logically get stronger than the source of his power, which is Cytorrak, and they've never elaborated exactly how much power he wields. If it's unlimited, then Cytorrak is LT+ level and shouldn't even need an avatar. This elder god of untold mystical power can't empower someone strong enough to beat a guy who got his powers from a nuclear bomb?

Punching someone and hurting them is not greater strength. It's strength > durability. You literally have not ever given any evidence to support that Juggernaut is stronger than Hulk or that the WWHulk/Juggernaut lock-up was strength versus strength, except one f*cking comment from Gage. I've already explained that Gage has said many things about that lock-up, sometimes saying it was intentionally ambiguous and didn't prove who was stronger. Yet you cling to the one that supports your argument, which is sadly the only evidence you have. I'm debating with on-panel evidence, their history, the words Juggernaut and Hulk exchanged, the circumstances, all your contradictions, all your bullsh*t. I already knew you were a fanboy, but I didn't know you were a flaming dipsh*t, too.

Why not try actually debating instead of doing this child-like "concession accepted" bit? I'm not saying you're childish, per se. I'm just saying you're as dumb as a child. You have no material to debate with except one comment Gage makes where he contradicts numerous other comments he's made about the WWHulk/Juggernaut lock-up.

Blobbernaut would win, but Juggernaut only ever stalemates, simply because he's immortal and has elite-god level durability. Him simply saying he's the strongest doesn't make it f*cking so. What makes it f*cking so is called "proof". And with the fact that Juggernaut has only ever stalemated with Hulk, barring the frivolous wins they each have over the other, proves you can't claim either is stronger. If they both have proven unlimited strength, then neither can be said to be stronger. That's the dumbest f*cking thing anybody can say. They would be equal. As in stalemating.

Now get back to your homework. I'm done with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.