SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iKinneas
Ghost looked nervously around the train, not sure exactly what would befall his group in the coming events, but feeling that the Galbadian Ambassador was safe; all the SeeD units had been given a separate car from the ambassadors on the way to the Peace Summit in Esthar as a means of showing faith amongst the different countries, and so that the different members could get to know one another a bit better.

F*cking crockload. Anyone planning an attack, political radicals, especially, have gotta clear shot at them with all of their guards in a separate area. It's a given for any assassin. He sat back, crossing his arms and casting a look around at the others. None of them seemed all that harmful, but in SPECTRE training, he had learned early on that the biggest threat was one you could not foresee.

"Ienzo, I know this was done as a means of showing trust and all, but... I can't help thinking this would be the perfect opportunity for an enemy to strike... All of the SeeDs are here, and all the ambassadors are completely unguarded aside from the standard soldiers... And we know they aren't exactly competent, or we wouldn't be here." He shook his head, standing and stretching, his gunblade shifting against his leg as he did so.

"Of course, that could just be my paranoia speaking, yeah?" He returned to his seat, crossing his arms again as he scanned the crowd again. Several wore proudly the emblem of Balamb, but oddly enough, aside from Ienzo, he couldn't spot any of the other Galbadians that had been assigned.

Probably ran late or stopped off for a smoke or something, knowing our luck. I could actually use one myself... He cursed quietly under his breath, having forgotten his cigarettes earlier that morning upon leaving Garden for the train. All he had actually managed to remember were his uniforms for the Summit, his two allotted casual outfits for the trip there and the return home, and his weaponry: the gunblade proudly displayed at his side, a set of twin pistols he kept hidden inside his jacket, for special occasions, and a single knife, which he really only carried for practical purposes.

He had totally forgotten his cigarettes in the morning upheaval, however, and had written it off on the way to the station, telling himself he would pick up a pack at the shop. Unfortunately, he had not counted on the shops all being closed or sold out, as luck would have it, and thus now he was quite fidgety, his lust for nicotine taking top priority.

That's why I'm so edgy... Nothing is going to happen... I just feel horribly twitchy because I don't have my cigarettes... That's got to be the only reason I feel this way... He pulled a magazine from the rack behind him and began thumbing through it, in hopes that the distraction that it afforded would bring him some form of comfort.

MadMel
'crap..why me? why did my alarm have to die last night?' miles mentally groaned as he rushed through the air..last night he had sparred with ifrit, his GF and constant sparring partner, an hour longer than usual..he was so exhausted by the end that he fell asleep as soon as he found his bed, without bothering to change the batteries on his bed-side alarm clock - a price he was paying now, as he had woken up too late, and the transports ferrying balamb seeD's to the train station had all gone..

and so miles had to resort to another method of transport..luckily for him it was also his favourite method of transport..ifrit could run and leap at insane speeds tirelessly, and did not seem to notice the weight of miles as he crouched on his GF's shoulder..there was something about the dizzying rush that made miles feel good - like he was on top of the world..sure, people with flying GF's probably had more fun soaring through the air endlessly, as apposed to his bouncing along the ground, but miles preferred this all the same..

for the millionth time the young bladesman wondered if he was the only one who enjoyed using his GF as a mount, or even if anyone else had the same kind of relationship with their GF as he did..more of a close friendship thing, rather than the usual fighting pet/master kind of relationship he often saw..

with the train station now rapidly approaching miles looked down at his loping companion..ifrit looked back with eyes that, while bestial in nature, like the rest of his appearance, displayed an intelligence and wisdom far beyond that of mortal creatures..'keep your guard up' the eyes were saying 'anything could happen here'...miles smiled and nodded..

apparently satisfied, ifrit took miles with his right hand and let fly with his incredible strength, throwing miles bodily towards the station..miles looked back one last time to see his GF fade into the ether..the boy smiled in mid-flight and concentrated, flipping backwards and landing not two metres from the front gates with a small thud..he got up and flashed his seeD ID to the surprised guard before strolling into the station to meet up with his fellow balamb seeD's..

Matr0shka
Ienzo smirked "hm like id care about those seeds. They attacked us it would be the last thing..." He sat down and relaxed 'I wonder what those seeds think of us .......' Ienzo looked at Ghost "ooo i see you have forgotten your cig's eh ?" He chuckled lightly and looked out the window. ' Where will my journey take me now .... Mom i hope you got the money, please be ok.' He sighed deeply. ' Ela wish i had you back in my arms. Maybe you were real and it wasnt a dream '

Ienzo gazed softly out the window. "Seeds. You think they would work with us if need be ? honestly.... i dont have anything agiasnt them except the ones who think there the best" Ienzo sighed " So what is the main plan agian dude ?" Ienzo getting a little ancy he opend up his spell book to make sure everything was properly in place. He was a neat freak especially when he put his spells in order. Not to mention he jots down events and plans toward the back. He awaited for Ghost to answer him so he could make sure it was written

MadMel
as miles crossed the train station he saw 2 lone galbadian representatives sitting together..one of them looked edgy, and miles couldn't blame him - this scene was a deathtrap waiting to happen..looking back at the two again, he realized he could recognize one of them..the edgy one was was a SPECTRE known as 'ghost'..'an apt name for an silent warrior', miles thought..the other he knew only by appearance..a spell-caster judging by the book he was fidgeting with..the look this one was making suggested an air of contempt, or at least, extreme dislike..
the two were having some sort of discussion, but miles couldn't hear, nor did he want to eavesdrop..it was probably nothing important..even so, these two intrigued him for some reason..potential allies, perhaps?
realizing he was staring, miles shook himself and walked past the two, giving them a polite nod and a small smile as he did..

Matr0shka
Ienzo was gazing at the sky threw the window. He started thinking of his dad. 'Dad why couldnt you stay out of trouble when i do ? As he turned around Ienzo noticed the Seed member and smiled ' huh thats cool somone whos willing to go near us ' Ienzo walked toward him. "So from Balamb Garden, how is everything going in Balamb ?" He said very calmly and collectivley " My name is Ienzo, obviously from Galbadia"

MadMel
miles stopped walking, realizing the guy with the spell-book was talking to him..he turned slowly.."miles" he said politely, keeping his hands in his pockets.."nothing amazing at our end - got a bunch of juniors to review when we get back..what about galbadia?"
'juniors' was slang for garden students who has applied for seeD..they would be given a relatively simple mission they had to complete in groups of 2-5, with a seeD member acting as team leader to oversee their progress and to review whether or not they were worthy of seeD status..
((think the training mission at the start of ff8 stick out tongue))

Matr0shka
(( haha i remember the demo disk that it was on, thats how i got into Final Fantasy big grin)) Ienzo chuckled "nothing different here we have the stronger like myself and Ghost then there are the others who are pretty much the younger group. I dont mind helping them out though." Ienzo smiled 'I never even realized, i am pretty skilled' Ienzo turned to check out the Balamb Garden members. He noticed a group of girls "you guys got alot of hot girls in Balamb huh ?" He laughed "Galbadia not so lucky"

MadMel
((lol me too - we were going to buy the game but we somehow got ff7 instead by mistake laughing out loud ))

miles cocked an eyebrow, but said nothing..what was there to say? 'yea, them balamb babes are real smokin'..yea id "spar" with some of 'em if ya know what i mean - its not like they're my friends/comrades in arms or anything.....like id really say that anyway' he thought wincing internally at his mental vulgarity..'i wonder if all galbadian's think like this one...'

TxG
Lucia Grant headed to the station once she got there she found some of the garden students already waiting. Lucia was from Balamb Garden and has been a student of the school for two years now she was one of the first to be offered to go on the mission to complete her seed rank to become a member of seed. She walked over towards the students" Good I'm not late then " she said pulling her hood down that was attached to her long jacket to reveal a mass of long brown hair that fell to her waist,She also was holding her Pinwheel in the one hand.

MadMel
miles was distracted from the galbadian's by the entrance of lucia grant..he smiled shyly at her as she approached, and began to wave, but seeing the weapon in her hand made him stop halfway..quickly changing his wave into an act of scratching his hair, he blushed slightly and inwardly was fuming at himself..'she isnt going to attack me if i wave at her, idiot..why am i always like this with girls....'

Anon E. Mous
Cid walked up, took a long drag on his cigarette, then flicked it on the floor and ground it up with his foot. He took a good, long look at everyone there, eventually settling on Ghost. He stuck out his hand, saying in his gruff voice "So, you must be Ghost. The best Spectre unit in all of SeeD... Your a bit of a celebrity where I come from. Hmm, you look like you need a smoke. I'm Cidolfus, by the way. Cidolfus Bunansa, the IV. But y'all can call me Cid. Everyone does. You know these two cats behind me? *jabs a thumb over his shoulder over at Lucia and Ienzo, then spits* Casters. Hate 'em. Cowards that hide behind their magic, no honor in fighting like that." He spat again, shaking his head.

MadMel
miles groaned at this new development, and looked at his fellow balamb student..'we arent here to start a fight, for god's sake..this scene is already too suspicious' he thought miserably..
"the same can be said for techies, who 'hide' behind their equipment, or snipers who 'hide' behind their guns, or a bladesman 'hiding' behind his blade" he said calmly, surprised at his own daring.."we work with what we're given cid.."

Anon E. Mous
Cid turned around and raised his eyebrow. He scrutinized miles' face for a few seconds, then cracked a smile. "I like you, kid. Bladesman, right? Yeah, I've seen you around Balamb. You're right, though, which is why I only fight hand-to-hand. I use weapons when it would be suicide not to, but only then."

Matr0shka
Ienzo laughed 'Cid ? lol what a clown' " Pity to be so ignorant..." Ienzo said smiling as he opend his book and wrote in it. Cid, going to be the first one dead no doubt. 'He then wrote under that, a small spell and chuckled. ' 'Idiot has no idea what hes getting himself into ' He ignored Cid after that not caring what remarks would come out of his mouth next. ' calling Miles a kid ? what an idiot' He thought to himself smiling.

Anon E. Mous
Cid laughed softly himself. "What was that, book boy?" Before anyone knew what had happened, he had Ienzo up on a pillar by his neck, choking him. "Not so funny now, is it?!" His eyes wide with anger, he wasn't letting go. Ienzo was slowly turning blue...

MadMel
before anyone had time to react, ienzo was suddenly on the floor, cid's wrist had been dislocated and mile's blade was at his neck..the movement had been near instantaneous...the 'kid' popped cids wrist back into place and sheathed his weapon, moving him away from the others as he did so..no longer was miles the shy quiet kid..he looked deadly serious as he whispered to cid "calm down or ill send you home.."

Anon E. Mous
Not at all disturbed at what just happened, Cid smiled again. "I forget myself." He kept smiling, thinking about the move Miles had pulled off. Had it been a fight, with Cid actually paying attention, he could have caught it, but it was impressive all the same. He looked down at the Caster gasping for air on the ground, still smiling away as if nothing had happened. He reached down and pulled Ienzo back up to his feet. "Sorry, I let my temper get the better of me."

MadMel
miles folded his arm and looked downwards - he could tell cid was sizing him up, and he didnt like it..attacking a galbadian seeD would surely be enough to send the man back to balamb, and miles was being kind enough to let cid go, offering him a second chance..his thanks? a critical judging from an obvious loose cannon..

Matr0shka
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Cid laughed softly himself. "What was that, book boy?" Before anyone knew what had happened, he had Ienzo up on a pillar by his neck, choking him. "Not so funny now, is it?!" His eyes wide with anger, he wasn't letting go. Ienzo was slowly turning blue... (( not responding to god modding ))

Anon E. Mous
((how is it god modding? I pushed you up against a pillar, you had every opportunity to free yourself, MadMel just did it first. I was actually hoping YOU would free yourself, to show we are evenly matched.))

Matr0shka

Anon E. Mous
((I'm saying Cid didn't injure your character, he pushed him up against a wall in anger, trying to start a conflict that someone would have to finish. Then someone did, conflict resolved, moving on, right? Oh, and you started said conflict by insulting me, out loud.))

Matr0shka
(( You dont say your harming somone elses character you let the person your ABOUT to interact with do the harming. EX: "Matro casts a spell on MadMel." MadMel has the choise to take the hit and attack back or for it to miss n anything in between. You saying you were choking my character AND on top of that saying his face turning blue was not your right.

You are also saying because i didnt post to your inconvinence that i lost my chance to fight back ? i dont think so bud. In fact i am leaving to go out right now. So instead of letting this usual crap continuing, you guys continue on and ill post when im not being attacked and unaware of being so. No hard feelings ))

Anon E. Mous
((okay, sorry, that was my fault. It won't happen again.))

TxG
( Guys you shoudn't be arguing like this least of all in the RP thread its not fair to ikinneas ) Lucia folded her arms and sighed at all the testoterome that was before her what was with guys in getting one over one another she wandered to herself and hoped that this little scrap would end shortly after all this was supposed to be a mission and for them to work together.

Matr0shka
(( We werent arguing me n Anon were just making sure we had an understanding ^-^. And Anon no problem dude smile)) Ienzo sighed and noticed the other caster. He walked over casually. "Hey you ok ?" Ienzo enjoyed talking spells to people. He made his book visibil to her so she would get the idea "So what kind of magic do you prefer to use ?" He looked back at Miles for a sec. 'he hurts that guy i hurt him'

MadMel
((knowing the time difference, and the way i think the rp was gonna turn out, its more likely that cid wouldn't actually get a chance to fight anyone from galbadia in the future, so i figured i'd switch his 'anger' towards a character he's going to interact with more often...sorry erm ))

'great..now i look like a total douche in her eyes' miles sighed inwardly..he was back to being miles the quiet shy guy once again, now that the danger had passed..'better go apologize..to both of them'..he walked over to lucia and ienzo hesitantly..
"...sorry about that.." he said, feigning casualty, and failing miserably.."and uh...sorry you had to see it.."
'um...now what...?'

Matr0shka
Ienzo smiled "thankyou, you helped me out there, id rather not deal with somone that fights random people. Its just childish." He smirked "but there will be more hardship on the road ahead regardless. Need to make sure we know if we can trust one another, not everyday a Galbadian will talk to a Seed." Ienzo thinks back to what he has read about how years ago a group managed to take down the mightyest sorcerror of all time. And they all grew up in balamb. 'Galbadia needs a group of heros like that too !'

Anon E. Mous
Cid huffed, no longer smiling. That Bladesman... He'd have to be taught a lesson in respect, but not right now. They had a mission to do. He sighed, taking a box of cigarettes out of his pocket. He pressed a button on the side of them then took one out and stuck it in his mouth. Exactly five seconds after he took it out, it lit itself, and he smoked it nonchalantly, leaning back on a pillar, watching the others.

MadMel
"it....was nothing.." miles replied, smiling slightly...'that cid guy - he's not going to forget this...he'll want to fight me later..the options i have arent pretty - i could ignore him, only to have him try and settle the score i just made, or i could get him kicked out of garden, but he'll probably cause even more trouble out in the real world than in school..'
miles himself started remembering what he had been taught about the events of 2 centuries ago..the man called seifer, who betrayed his fellow balamb students to join the sorceress.....then miles remembered what cid had said about lucia - "Casters. Hate 'em. Cowards that hide behind their magic, no honor in fighting like that."
that sealed the deal..cid wasnt getting kicked out of anywhere - if he wanted a fight he'd get it..then he sighed...'then id probably get mentally reprimanded by lucia like we did just now...maybe im over-thinking this..ill just wait and see what happens..'

Matr0shka
Ienzo itched his head. " SO ! Miles man, do you know our exact location of a destinantion ?" Ienzo never got an answer from Ghost he was hoping somone could fill him in. He was very tired this morning. 'Miles ..... hes like me, Doesnt like to fight unless its a good reason. Why cant we all work together in these times ?'

MadMel
glad to be distracted from his current train of thought, miles answered "you werent told? wer're going to esthar.."
'esthar..the wolrd's largest continent and city' miles thought dryly, remembering his first trip to the mega-city..'also the worlds technological superpower - in other words, a techie's wet dream...'

Matr0shka
Ienzo quickly opened his book and wrote in it " Wow Esthar.... so thats why Galbadia and Balamb is together. I can only begin to imagine what will happen....... i know we will be attacked" Ienzo sighed and looked at the window. He saw a rocket shoot up in the air. "...is it me or is that a rocket that just launched in the distance ?" He pointed out the window in aw. " It looks like its headed straight for the ocean.... odd"

MadMel
((not posting again till IK or TxG does - btw, gotta love internal monologues stick out tongue))

'ooh...shiny'
"military testing, no doubt" miles said, watching the rocket with mild interest...he walked over to a nearby bench and sat down...'why arent we leaving yet? surely security checks dont last this long..'

Matr0shka
(( lol the shiny reaction is making me die laughing right now XD !!! ))
Ienzo lost sight of Ghost and sat next to Miles " So, Miles how long have you been a Seed ?" Ienzo liked to get to know people who were different. In this case Miles being from Balamb intreegd him.

TxG
Lucia was getting slightly impatient " What is taking them so long ? " she said and began to walk up and down the path even the sight of the rocket no doubt to due to military testing could not ease her impatience she was a bit annoyed she hadn't slept much the night before and had rushed out of Balamb Garden without eating breakfast because she woke up late it was unlike her she was usually the first one who was the most organized, But nerves was starting to get to her she really wanted to do well on this mission.

MadMel
'is ghost in a coma or something?'
"i joined seeD a couple of years ago..nearly got killed during the exam, actually, but that was only because the seeD acting as our squad leader was a fool who refused to follow orders, and wanted the spotlight for himself, if you know what i mean..he got himself killed, and took two others in our squad down with him..there was only me and one other person left...."
miles winced - that was a long speech for someone like him..maybe he was actually starting to like ienzo enough to open up a little...he shook his head and looked at lucia, who seemed to be getting impatient..to be honest he couldnt blame her..he himself was starting to get edgy..
"they're probably just being extra careful with the security checks" miles answered her, trying to convince himself as much as he was trying to convince her.."shouldnt be too long now.."

TxG
Lucia stopped walking and eased up a bit " Yea, Your probably right...I'm just a little nervous and I want to get this over with " she replied to miles it was the truth though she really wanted to become a seed it what she has been working towards the last two years at Balamb.

MadMel
'nervous? want to get this over with?.......wait a minute...'
miles' eyes lit up "you're a candidate, aren't you? thats right i remember - lucia grant is one of the people im supposed to review.."
'wait, that'll just make her feel even more nervous...genius, miles'

TxG
Lucia's eyes widened slightly " Yes sir, I'm lucia "
She replied with a bit of embarrasment which showed with a faint blush in her cheeks ~ the pressure is on ~ she thought to herself she really had to show now that she was up for this and to make it as a seed.

MadMel
'did she....did she just call me 'sir'?'
miles looked at the ground, hiding the fact that he was blushing more than she was.."there's no need to call me 'sir'..'miles' will do fine"
'this girl, who scared the hell out of me when she walked in, turned her nose down on not only myself but the others for fighting...did she really just call me 'sir'?'

TxG
Lucia smiled her cheeks were now blushing more with a dashly shade of red " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to speak of out of turn I was just being polite in calling you sir however if this makes you feel uncomfotable then I shall call you Miles if that is your wish " she replied her voice was soothing,Warm and gentle she was noted by all of Balamb who knew her that she was poilite and very respectful in her manner towards others especially to those with authority and in a higher rank than she was.

MadMel
'i knew she was sweet and kind and polite but this is crazy'
"dont be sorry" he said, a lot more calm now than he was.."dont ever be afraid to speak your mind - its a good seeD quality..the instructors would say that its the mark of a strong character, but 'unofficially', it'll help with communication, teamwork, and stuff like that.."
'having a 'strong character' is something i probably would have been marked down on had my exam not been a total wreck in the first place...' miles thought absently..miles had been strangely fortunate in his test results, as his state of mind and character had been put down as trauma, having lost most of his squad mates during an exam..therefor, he had been marked purely on his skill, which had naturally given him a near perfect score, and the highest rank a seed candidate could legally achieve from an exam..

TxG
Lucia nodded " Very well " she replied the blushing that had set on her cheeks began to ease a little bit now and she hoped that this mission would hurry and get underway.

Anon E. Mous
Cid almost laughed at Miles' and Lucia's blushing exchange, but managed to turn it into a racking cough. Looking again at the others, he realized he was most likely the most senior member of SeeD present, including Ghost! That made him feel slightly better about this situation with Miles and Ienzo he had gotten himself into. Smiling once again, he took out another self-lighting cig, feeling the need to reward himself.
This Lucia Grant... He had heard of her, of course, but had never spoken to her on account of his prejudice of Casters. He had to admit, she would become a great SeeD. Miles better score her well...

Matr0shka
Ienzo rolled his eyes. 'Well it looks like i better find somone else to chill with those two arent ganna stop talking and blushing till there practically in the sack together' He thought to himself laughing.
~~~~~~~
Back Where the Rocket was Launched
~~~
Luxa was out of breath. Managing to fight threw monster and those damned corrupted scientists inside the "Deep Sea Research Facility" Which was sapose to be abandoned a long time ago. Luxa looked out the window to see the missile heading straight for the ocean. "good" He said outloud.

A Scientist was crawling away. Luxa walked over and grabbed by the back of the neck then raised him to his eye level. "what is wrong with you guys !? trying to attack a random train !?" The scientist laughed "you cou....could not...even begin to image !" Luxa let him go. He pulled out his huge sythe. "well i am ordred to torture you till i get my answers. Isnt that unfortunate for you ? " The scientist laughed " unf..ortunate for you !!!" He popped a pill in his mouth and swallowed. He then made a thump to the ground.

Lexa put his fingers on his pulse " dead......sneaky" Luxa said with a blank expression on his face. He looked at the old computer. The computer inicated somthing being in one of the ports. He saw a flash drive. "this will just have to do" He left the place casually, as he jumped onto his boat and quickly left back to Galbadia

TxG
Lucia turned away from Miles she didn't want the others to get the wrong impression she was here to do one thing and one thing only and that was to succeed in this mission. She walked away slightly pretending she was looking at something interesting she flicked her hair a bit as the slight wind blew her hair in front of her eyes....She breathed deeply and meditated of what was to be done.

Matr0shka
Ienzo saw her move away from Miles 'Maybe she realized people were watching, dammit i should have minded my own buisness' Ienzo walked to Lucia "Pretty boring isnt it ? I mean we can only be pateint here for so long..." He looked around. He saw a ladder leading to the top of the train. "hm" He walked over and climbed it and opned up the hatch. He then sat on top of the train hanging on to the hatch. 'such a nice breeze out here. Just like when i was a kid .....'

TxG
Lucia looked up at Lenzo and observed him for a while he reminded her of someone she once knew yet her memories had been hazy and she coudn't really remember much except the last two years she spent at Balamb Garden, " Careful up there we can't have the wind blow you away before the mission starts "
She shouted up to him playfully and chuckled a bit.

Matr0shka
(( the name is Ienzo btw stick out tongue ! i know i thought the same thing when i first saw the name ))

He smiled "that really is the not the worst of my problems to be honest" His smile quickly turned to a frown when he saw the locket that hung from his neck. He opened it to see a picture of him and Ela. He sighed, He took it and threw as far away as possible. It seemed to skip along the water forever. He felt like he wanted to die. " Ela i ... i miss you."

20 minutes later.

Luxa reached the shore. He pulled up the boat along the shore. He made sure the flashdrive was still on him. As he whiped sand from his pants he saw something gold and shiney reaching the shore slowly. He walked over and nabbed it to open it up. It was a picture of a couple. Luxa smirked at it and stuff it in his pocket for reasons unknown.

He made his way to Galbadia. Once inside his sargent stood there " REPORT " Luxa stood at attention. " The Scientists were very hostile i had no choice but to eliminate them along with the monsters they tammed to attack me. I also noticed that they commit suicide in order not to leak information of there plan. There Missile was headed for the train that is occupied with Seed and our own Galbadia members, i emidiatley changed the course for it to hit the water. I also aquired this flash drive from there old computer." He handed it to his sargent. His sarg snaped out of his hand "good and any sign of the girl ? " Luxa sighed. "No sir"

The Sarg paced back and forth " ok then your new mission is catch up with your squad at the train since i have no further use for you, pack up what you need and hurry up ! you miss the train by God you better grow wings and fly there." Luxa smirked " sure " He walked off disrespectfully. 'crappy old hag' Sarg smirked. "cant trust that kid, im tellin ya hes no good !" He said to the Commander who stood behind him.

TxG
( Lol oops XD )

Lucia stood watching Ienzo for a while and then her thoughts drifted to the view of the ocean ahead of her...She wished she could remember her time before Balamb after all it had only been two years why coudn't she remember much anything before that and whatever memories did surface from time to time none of them made much sense to her...She knew her heart had loved because she could feel it and that feeling of loving someone don't go away easily, Yet who her heart belonged to was a puzzling mystery to her...Maybe someday it will come back to her....Till then she had to get her head back on this mission and focus on that instead.

iKinneas
Ghost awoke in his seat, not having realized that he had even passed out. It must be time to get off this train soon... Surely... He stood, stretching a bit, then wandered into the hall of the train compartment, looking around for someone else to check time from, when the announcement came over the intercom.

"Attention, All SeeD Units... The train will be stopping soon. We will have armoured vehicles to escort the ambassadors for now, so feel free to spend the rest of the day familiarizing yourselves with Esthar City. You will have tomorrow, as well, to continue familiarizing yourselves, and the third day, we shall spend at the summit. That is all."

He sighed with relief. Well, at least I didn't get left on the train...

MadMel
'whoops, maybe i gave her the wrong impression'
miles contemplated on this for a while, but decided he'd still have to act like this, or similar, if he wanted to review lucia...there was no point in watching her like a hawk and bossing her into a good seeD grade for 2 whole days while they did nothing but explore - not that exploring was the problem..
esthar was so large a city it would take weeks to cross its length on foot..that's was probably what the armored cars were for..miles had been here twice before on mission, so he was used to the gob-smacking size of the techno city, and he knew where he wanted to go..
he walked over to lucia again.."there is very little i can do to review you until the summit actually starts, so go out and enjoy yourself..being able to stay calm before and after a mission is another good quality an examiner will be expecting from you, and theres a tonne of stuff to do here..if you want info, or even a training session, come find me - ill be outside the city, in the ice fields east of here...remember to keep your guard up.."
miles smiled and picked up a weapons monthly magazine from the station's mini-shop before climbing into his car..he wouldn't actually read it until later..he knew it was about a 20 minutes till he got to the ice fields, so a good quick nap was called for...not realizing how tired he was, miles was asleep before the car had even started moving away..

Matr0shka
Once Ienzo was back inside he saw Ghost and smiled " Ah more familar face" He said patting him on the back. " So you ready for anything my friend ? " He felt a little better now that they were going to actually move on out soon. He was happy about the progress. He couldnt wait Esthar.

iKinneas
He nodded to Ienzo. "Ready as always, Ienzo." He walked to the door, his bag across his shoulder. "But hopefully nothing big will go down. In the meantime, we should find where we'll be staying and check in. I wanna know where the ambassador is staying, so if there's an emergency, we can be there." He threw up a hand to Ienzo as he exited the compartment. "Once I find out, I'll meet back up with you. This isn't your first time in Esthar, is it?"

TxG
Lucia watched Miles leave and thought about what he had said to her ~ Training session, Might not be a such a bad idea ~ she thought to herself. Lucia eyes widened Esthar really was an awe inspiring city she woudn't mind actually to go and have a quick look at the Presidential Palace that she had read about in a magazine. Then she would head off to meet Miles like he offered.

Matr0shka
Originally posted by iKinneas
He nodded to Ienzo. "Ready as always, Ienzo." He walked to the door, his bag across his shoulder. "But hopefully nothing big will go down. In the meantime, we should find where we'll be staying and check in. I wanna know where the ambassador is staying, so if there's an emergency, we can be there." He threw up a hand to Ienzo as he exited the compartment. "Once I find out, I'll meet back up with you. This isn't your first time in Esthar, is it?" Ienzo sighed deeply " So im assuming youve been here.....?" He walked up to Ghost "hehe ya it is my first time, dont worry im sure ill find my place ............. can i stick with you ?" He said embarrased. Ienzo did not enjoy being alone in a place thats unfamilar.

~~~~

Luxa was in his rent-a-car he got from Deiling City. 'Order me around like some puppet !? i will not stand for it ! i work hard. Least that old bastard could have done was let me do the previous mission earlier so i can be with the damn squad !!!! no matter..... i will be on top in the end' He turned the music up louder as he was 50 miles away from Esthar. " Getting in the quiet city is going to be a pain..."

MadMel
'probably shouldn't have brought such a large suitcase'
was the first thing miles thought when he woke up...it had been 15 minutes since he'd left the station..he spent the last 5 minutes of the trip flipping through the weapons magazine hed got..he snorted and threw it into his suitcase..'guns, guns and more guns - what happened to proper weapons like the sword, the axe, or heaven forbid, a giant anchor?'
"sir, we're here" the driver said, breaking through miles' thoughts..
"ok, take my stuff back to the hotel, please - ive already made my resevations there.."
"but sir! we have orders from the galbadian garden to stay with - "
"as a seeD, i outrank just about everyone from galbadia garden, now get going, please.."
"yes sir.."
miles smiled and wandered out into the icy maze that stretched out in front of him - a perfect training ground...the young seeD closed his eyes and concentrated, feeling the earth crack and the ice melt around him as ifrit began to make its fiery appearance..

iKinneas
He shrugged, walking to the front of the building. "Suit yourself, kid. Just be forewarned, we're likely to end up in some trouble by the end of the day." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a cigarette. "Holy Jesus, I had one after all..." He lit it, taking a long drag before exiting. "Just remember... I've been here twice... And the people really don't like me..."

TxG
Lucia had decided to give the Presidential Palace a miss and rented a car after about five minutes she pullled over and saw miles on the Icy grounds she got out of the car and walked towards him" Guess I decided to take you up on your offer Miles " she called out to him from behind holding firmly onto her pinwheel and looked ready for the training to begin.

MadMel
miles stopped his summoning of ifrit, turning around..in the time it took him to turn all of his weapons were in hand, and his blaster edge had unfolded itself - the wrist-mounted blade launchers were better these days than when they first appeared 2 centuries ago..the microprocessors took care of the flying and the return, so miles did not have to stand still to use his, as the blade always flew back to the launcher no matter what..
miles pointed both of his gunblades, crimson and flamelike, towards lucia.."that was quick - didnt like the city much?"

TxG
Lucia smiled " The city is amazing I would like it better though if the crowds didn't get on my nerves...I wanted to see the Presidential Palace but maybe later " she replied ans wandered what Miles had in store for her.

MadMel
"maybe later.." miles repeated.."huh...ok"..he looked down, trying to think of a proper training exercise...he looked up again after about a minute's quiet thinking..there was one his own instructor had once had him try when he was a candidate..that was in fact a test to prove he was worthy of ifrit, the GF he carried now..miles smiled - that felt like a lifetime ago..
"ok...your task is to try and hit me..its a simple goal, but not so simple to achieve..it doesnt count if you hit my weapons, hands and feet, cuz that usually means im going to deflect your attacks.." miles put himself into a defensive position.."you can start when you're ready.."

TxG
Lucia nodded and raised her pinwheel and stood staring at Miles for a minute as a means to Psych him out. Without warning she moved foward very quickly and gave a good shot from her pinwheel towards Miles's shoulder she then moved back again ready for another strike.

MadMel
miles wasnt fooled by her stare tactics for a second..the instant she moved forward he moved back, firing his edge to block the pinwheel..it bounced back to his forearm with ease..
"ok, lesson 1 - dont stare, its hurts your eyes when you need them the most...it also doesnt help to stare at a single enemy when there may be more hiding around..and finally, feigning is fine, but dont do it for a whole minute.." his voice was gentle, but firm - he wanted to get the message across..
"ok, lets go.."

TxG
Lucia nodded once more listening to miles's instructions she breathed deeply and this time she changed her tactic instead of attacking from the front she went from the side she raised her pinwheel striking it's desired target to miles's ribs she back flipped back to her starting position and was ready in case she missed.

MadMel
miles was at this point thoroughly confused...even as he dived to the side to avoid lucia's pinwheel while is zoomed over his head he was thinking 'i thought she was a magic user..she could have gotten me by now if she used magic...'
"good" he said after he rolled to his feet.."keep your enemy moving, and eventually you'll find a weakspot"..this was of course another lesson..if she took this bait she would need another lecture..something along the lines of - dont let the enemy's words distract you..it was also a trick he hoped would get lucia to start using magic..

Matr0shka
He shrugged, walking to the front of the building. "Suit yourself, kid. Just be forewarned, we're likely to end up in some trouble by the end of the day." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a cigarette. "Holy Jesus, I had one after all..." He lit it, taking a long drag before exiting. "Just remember... I've been here twice... And the people really don't like me..." Ienzo smiled " people dont really love me that much eaither so it really wouldnt faze me one bit." He laughed as he pulled out the cigarette. "So what is it about this place that gets you in trouble ?" Ienzo wasnt to crazy about this place so far. He prefered Deiling City over this huge ass city. Not mention it was a bit confusing

TxG
Originally posted by MadMel
miles was at this point thoroughly confused...even as he dived to the side to avoid lucia's pinwheel while is zoomed over his head he was thinking 'i thought she was a magic user..she could have gotten me by now if she used magic...'
"good" he said after he rolled to his feet.."keep your enemy moving, and eventually you'll find a weakspot"..this was of course another lesson..if she took this bait she would need another lecture..something along the lines of - dont let the enemy's words distract you..it was also a trick he hoped would get lucia to start using magic..

Lucia understood perfectly what he was really trying to say she eas biding her time using her magic and was just was seeing how Miles would react to her attacks " It's time " she said to Miles and with that she shouted " Firaga " and a fiery powered attack aimed straight for miles she them moved quickly to the side once more and prepared to summon her GF Shiva she called for her to come a beautiful silverd coloured woman appeared, A sheet of icy wind blew towards Miles wrapping around him and then Shiva used her Diamond Dust attack blowing the icy substance that was wrapped around Miles and smashing it into pieces. Lucia then moved back to her where she was and waited.

Matr0shka
Luxa had arrived to the city, expecting the worse. As his renta car had be teleported, he made his way inside "not exactly my favorite place to be" He said aloud. He made his way threw out the city by walking. 'hm no one seems to be a panic' He noticed people from Galbadia and Balamb walking around. 'good everythings ok plenty of time for me to have SOME fun' He walked into a icy hallway. Just wandering he saw two people having a battle. Assuming it was friendly he watched closely. "Seed on Seed" He said aloud toward there direction.

Anon E. Mous
Cid, having walked through Esthar several times in his life, decided to follow Miles and Lucia to their "training ground". He sat down on a rock and watched them fight, seeming by his face to be unimpressed. His mind, however, was racing, astounded by the prowess of these fighters. He stayed impressed until Lucia used her Firaga spell. He spat on the ground, and she lost some of the respect she had gained in his mind. When she summoned her GF, he was grudgingly impressed again. It takes a great fighter to capture one, and lots of willpower to control it.

Matr0shka
Luxa watched the newest person to arrive to also look at the other two. 'Well if this guy isnt shifty then i dont know who is' He thought to himself. Luxa watched the fight some more. 'id love to attack those two right now and see just what they would do exactly..... in fact.' A nasty grin came across his face. 'Lets see if they can take me on' He lurked in the shadows and quietly avoided Cid and got into a advantage point. He waited for the perfect time to attack 'a little test it will be'

MadMel
when the blast cleared it wasnt just miles who was standing...the giant firit stood tall, brushing the ice off his body and scowling.."...shiva" the master of hellfire grunted, preparing to disappear...but for some reason he didnt leave straight away..instead ifrit looked straight into miles eyes.. a dark shadow from home's west approaches.. the eyes said..
'home's west? thats galbadia....oh..' miles looked around, but could only see cid watching, feigning boredom at their little display...then he felt it - his refined seeD instincts for battle told him there was another presence here...a malevolent one..
"cid!" he shouted..relying on cid was a gamble, but miles' doubted the man could resist a fight.."formation, now! we got company..lucia, stay between us.."

Anon E. Mous
Cid shouted back "You don't give me orders, kid!" But Miles' warning was good, and he turned around and spotted Luxa. Feeling the power in that individual, he grudgingly decided to use his gauntlets. He pressed a button on the strap of his pack, and his cuffs extended over his hands. They closed down, looking almost like latex gloves, and light weight metal plates slid up, covering his forearms on both sides, and a plate on the back of each palm as well. This all happened in a few seconds, and Cid stretched his hands a little and took a few practice punches. Walking backwards toward Miles and Lucia, he raised his hand, palm up, toward Luxa, and gave the classic 'bring it' sign.

MadMel
miles snorted.."for all you know i outrank you.."
'nice boxing mitts' he thought, once again settling into a defensive position..'there must be some techie trick behind those gloves, so cid must have also realized the threat..he said he never used weapons unless he had to..'

Matr0shka
(( ya know i wait 20 min for a responce, then i go study come back and look what happens lol)) Luxa laughed " To funny you think i wouldnt have expected that !?" He kicked aside Cid and charged for Miles pulling out his sycthe as he closed in "fight for your life " He jumped in the air and came down swift and hard towards Miles. 'Somone better save this guy, they better know teamwork' His Sythe getting enough force to cut a car in half.

Anon E. Mous
"Oh, now you're making me mad... Big mistake." Cid dodged to the side as the strange man kicked toward him, then lunged, trying to knock his legs out from under him, at the least trying to unbalance him to give Miles more of a chance.

MadMel
'a scythe weapon?? who is this guy??'
miles put his fingers on the trigger of each gunblade and performed an uppercut with both blades, blocking the new guy's scythe weapon..
just before their weapons connected he fired both triggers, making the weapons move with a force capable of knocking a train carridge over..needless to say, the attack was blocked, and the galbadian was sent skywards..the force of his own attack made miles backflip..he landed perfectly and looked at cid, then back up at luxa..
'lets sandwich this guy..i just hope cid gets the idea..'...miles shot his edge towards luxa, then leaped after it, preparing his blades for another assault..

Matr0shka

Anon E. Mous
Cid smiled, turning up the voltage on his gauntlets. It was now strong enough to make someone flinch with the pain. His speed matching, if not outmatching Luxa's, he got up next to him and threw a punch straight at the small of his back.

MadMel
'crap...wheres a doomtrain when you need one..'
the edge bounced harmlessly off luxa's shield and flew back to miles..'this guy is way too fast for my liking'..miles leaped back to avoid luxa, but then suddenly rushed foward and kneed him in the face, grabbing his weapon-arm as he did so..cid's attack from behind must have distracted him, for miles really didnt think this would have worked under normal curcumstances..the sheild protected luxa again, but now miles twisted luxa around and threw him to the ground..luxa was completely unharmed, but he was off balance for now...

TxG
Lucia had been holding back from behind ~ come on teamwork maybe it was a test ~ She thought, " METEOR " She shouted rocks from the sky embroiled with a bright green light headed towards Luxa she then raised her pinwheel and shifted to the side and aimed for Luxa ribs.

MadMel
'oh, sh*t!!'
miles leaped to avoid the meteor attack..he flipped through the air landed next to lucia.."please tell me you know 'dispel' - any damage he receives now is meaningless with that shield and regen he's got on him.."

Matr0shka
((all good !))Luxa leeped free and hit the ground hard. He ducked and rolled out of the way of the Meteor shower taking little damage from it. His sheild still effective. He got up quickly and held out his hand as his weapon landed in it. He started clapping "good !" He rushed around toward Miles breathing heavy. He went towards his right direction then quickly tricked to the left. Luxa now put the blade of his Scythe to his neck almost touching his skin. "Make a choice ! get a chance to two on one with me or surrender and let him live !" Luxa of course couldnt keep a straight face. He let Miles go and unsummoned his weapon and jumped back a few feet. "good job guys really cudo's most cant keep up" Luxa's said almost laughin. He cracked his back well that didnt feel good

MadMel
((then the meteors hit))

Matr0shka
Originally posted by Matr0shka
((all good !))Luxa leeped free and hit the ground hard. He ducked and rolled out of the way of the Meteor shower taking little damage from it. His sheild still effective. He got up quickly and held out his hand as his weapon landed in it. He started clapping "good !" He rushed around toward Miles breathing heavy. He went towards his right direction then quickly tricked to the left. Luxa now put the blade of his Scythe to his neck almost touching his skin. "Make a choice ! get a chance to two on one with me or surrender and let him live !" Luxa of course couldnt keep a straight face. He let Miles go and unsummoned his weapon and jumped back a few feet. "good job guys really cudo's most cant keep up" Luxa's said almost laughin. He cracked his back well that didnt feel good

MadMel
((very funny - you totally edited that stick out tongue))

"who the hell are you? galbadian military?" miles asked, automatically stepping in front of lucia..there was no reason to trust this guy - he could very well start attacking again..

TxG
Lucia was trying to think what to do she took a phoenix down while she had a chance the meteor spell took a little bit out of her she then cast shell on all of them and used what Miles said " DIS-PEL " she shouted hoping that it would weaken Luxa a bit.

Matr0shka
Luxa smiled " of course " He walked around a bit "i was told to join my Galbadia squad and of course i cant find them" He lied, he really wanted to just have a practice fight with them. Luxa smiled " i have no intentions of actually harming you, as you could tell i was the only one taking hits why i summoned ole' carbuncle" Luxa cracked his knuckles and aproached Miles "My name is Luxa" He held out his hand for a shake. He noticed Lucia performing a spell. 'Hmph maybe she doesnt get im friendly' He felt the sheild die. He smiled

MadMel
"you'll forgive me for not trusting you..you just kinda interrupted a practice fight to have fun"..miles felt lucia's spell affecting him, creating a spherical barrier around his body.."good thinking, lucia.."
'she'd make a pretty good seeD already' miles thought, smiling..

Matr0shka
Luxa chuckled lightly "if im going to be with Seeds i gatta make sure there as strong, if you guys were'nt id just have stick with my own squad......" He walked back and forth " im quite tired of following orders from a half baked good for nothing who sits on ass and orders me to do the dirty work" He said in a very calm voice. He stoped himself from saying anything else. "Well if you want me to leave you guys now i will have no problem doing so" He said whiping off his shirt of any mess.

TxG
Lucia flushed with embarrasment she got a little carried away she hoped this woudn't go against her.

Matr0shka
Luxa noted her expression and nodded his head as if 'Dont worry about it' Although Luxa is not right in the head he does still have a heart, as damaged and torn it is, he wouldnt embarrass anyone out of his own plessure

MadMel
'what is it with the people on this mission'
"do what you wish - just dont attack anyone" miles said, smiling slightly..he walked over to lucia and looked into her eyes.."you did great, lucia" he said, grinning.."im glad you didnt panic.."

Matr0shka
Luxa smiled " Well then i will choise to stick with your group. No where else important to go so far really when you think about it" He saw a rock and sat on it and leaned agiasnt the wall and yawn'd "havent had anytime to sit. Guess thats my own fault" He laughed to himself

TxG
Lucia smiled " Thank you, I did mess up a bit with the Meteor spell but Iv'e not long learnt that one...So what do we do now " She asked him feeling a little happier in herself.

MadMel
'he's with us now? its official..second weirdest mission, ever..'
"well, id say practice is over - after all, you did hit me with shiva before this luxa guy turned up, so i guess you pass.." miles said, lowering himself onto the ground and stretching.."id say its breaktime.."
resting back on his elbows, he considered the new guy's unique fighting style..."why do you use a scythe, if you dont mind me asking?" he asked luxa..

Matr0shka
He smiled then frowned. "When i was a young boy .... my parents died by a killer. Dont know why he did it or who he even was. As i was learning to fight at the time i just..... wanted to kill him. The Scythe was a sure symbol that i could bring death to him when i see him." He sighed and took a deep breath " and even if i dont see that guy ever, this Sytche is apart of me" Not a heart warming speech but for once he said what he was feeling. He pulled out his Scythe " makes me different from the ordanary"

TxG
Lucia sat down also and stared into the view ahead.

MadMel
'different from the ordinary, huh..'
miles sighed.."yea i know that feeling - im the only person ever to use two gunblades, let alone two gunblades and an edge...."
the young seeD trailed off, lost in thought..he looked over at lucia..."whats on you mind?"

Matr0shka
(( good night guys ill post tommorow))

TxG
Lucia snapped out of her little daydream and turned towards him " nothing...much really " she replied to Miles and looked him in the eyes, In fact it wasn't the case she had plenty on her mind she just didn't want to say.

MadMel
'she's lying, i can tell...maybe she worried about her seeD review..i can help with that..'
"ok then - you just looked a bit distracted.." miles replied, smiling..he got up and paced around the icy area.."just so you know, i think you're a shoe-in" he said, turning around to look back at her.."you've shown all the necessary traits, skills, etc..our mission isnt complete, so i cant write my full review now, and it'll probably take about a week for the garden to consider my review, and you'll most likely lose a few marks for a few little things, which is ok, because nobody has ever gotten a perfect score..but, overall, i think can unofficially say, welcome to seeD.."

TxG
Lucia was lost for words she was sure she didn't do that well she made a few mistakes after all and that was just a practice session " Thank you....But I still have a long way to go yet this was just a practice the real mission I have to do better " she said meaning every word.

MadMel
"the real mission is a peace summit, lucia" miles said, grinning.."what am i going to say to garden? 'yes, lucia was a remarkable student..she stood on guard perfectly still with the rest of us in the presidential palace..she blinked a few times, so she may need to lose some marks for that, but overall, i think she is worthy of seeD status'"
miles paused, thinking..."that is, of course, if nothing happens at the summit..a mission can always turn ugly.."

TxG
Lucia eyes widened and realised she made a silly remark what on earth was she thinking " Oh...Right, " she replied awkwardly and then stood up flexing her shoulders a little bit.

MadMel
miles stood up as well.."sorry, my little joke" he said apologetically.."what i mean is, unless something strange, messed up and dangerous happens on this otherwise peaceful mission, this is all i can review you on.."

TxG
Lucia spirits lifted a little bit" So, we get to see the Presidential Palace after all then " she replied with excitement it was the one place she was looking forward to seeing the most in Esthar. She glanced around at the surroundings and then looked back at Miles well now the training session is over shall we head back to the city...Go for coffee or something while we wait for the summit to start " she suggested to Miles besides there was nothing else to do now.

MadMel
'warning - mixed messages'
miles was starting to become the shy kid again, but he was a lot more comfortable now than he was before.."uh, sure..coffee sounds good..i think i know a place.."

TxG
Lucia nodded " Good thing I rented a car then she said and chuckled a bit " ready when you are" Starting to feel a little more confident around Miles.

MadMel
"looks like i get to review your driving skills.." miles said, winking..

TxG
Lucia started to laugh " Yes I guess that is one way to point it I guess " she remarked feeling more at ease with Miles now. It was funny really she didn't know reviewers were so laid back she expected to have some sort of drill instructor which was why her defences were up to start with,

MadMel
miles got into the car and tilted the seat back so he was resting a bit.."this is much easier than i thought it would be" he thought out loud.."but then - the last review i did, i had five annoying people to take care of in a class two mission...this is a class zero mission and im reviewing one wonderful person.....was i talking out loud just then?"

TxG
Lucia chuckled " Yes you did was you meant to, Actually i was actually surprised that I am the only one you are reviewing i expected there to be more " she said smiling and fastened her seatbelt and started the car up, " So where is this place you know off ? "

MadMel
'i was talking out loud? great......'
"go about 10 minutes straight...ill tell you where the turnoff is" miles answered, hiding his slight embarrasment.."the other candidates? when they were offered such a 'boring' mission, they turned it down..kind of insulting to the garden, actually, in my opinion.."

TxG
Lucia began to drive off and headed straight on "I don't understand why they would want to turn it down a mission is a mission regardless of whether some would view it as boring it is how you make you make the best of the situation, Besides like you said even a summit is always one to watch you never know whether things could turn nasty I mean they seem to be alright so far and have been for many years no doubt..But still times are changing and things can happen " she remarked and smiled at Miles and then turned back quickly to focus on her driving she did it again she spoke too much.

MadMel
'she seems to not like talking 'too' much..maybe shes even more nervous than me..'
"is there a problem?" he asked, studying lucia's face closely..
'shes really kinda cute....oh, no...dont even think about it, miles, or you'll light up the entire city with your blushing!'

TxG
Lucia blushed a little " no there is nothing wrong...Well sometimes when I start talking I tend to ramble on " she replied and she looked at Miles catching his eyes was she right in thinking that he had been looking at her for this amount of time...She never really noticed but his features were indeed handsome, She quickly turned back to focusing on her driving ~ Stop it he's the reviewer you can't go thinking things about someone who is of higher rank than you ~ she cursed to herself she knew her flushed cheeks were a dead giveaway.

Matr0shka
Luxa watched them drive on, Luxa was standing on the bridge above "i dose of for a few seconds and this happens ?" He jumped off and landed on the roof of the car bending it a little keeping his balance. Thats for leaving me behind He thought to himself

MadMel
((didn't luxa rent his own car??))
'thats probably luxa..cid wouldnt bother tracking us down like this..'
"dammit" miles grunted, banging the roof of the car with his fist..he opened the window and looked at luxa.."i was gonna send someone to pick you up.."

Matr0shka
(( i dont think so >< !))Luxa smirked " my ass !" He flung himself into the back seat threw an open window. "trust me they mind its a minor deant to say the least lolz" Luxa seemed to be a little bit more cheerful around this group. He chilled in the back seat then looked at the ceiling "sorry"

MadMel
'is it to much to ask for a coffee alone with a....someone?'
"its ok, but you're so getting dropped off at the hotel" miles said, winking at lucia..

Matr0shka
Luxa sighed. " -________-....... YOU SUCK !" Luxa pouted 'Sheesh teens these days always acting all cocky and crap around women ! redonkulus' Luxa found a good point to jump out so he prepared. " DONT KNOCK HER UP KID !" He opened the door and rolled out into the street and got up. He whiped all the crud on his shirt and pants off. He then took a pieice of stridex gum and walked down the street. After a while of chewing it a ram slammed into his stomach and the gum flew out of his mouth as two misterious men grabbed the gum then drove of in a black van. " what... in the **** ?!?!?!" He held his stomach as he limped on very close to the hotel. " what ... the ...HELL is wrong with this city !"

TxG
Lucia smiled warmly at Miles, She then watched Luxa jump out and make a rather rude comment to which she sighed and rolled her eyes and drove on cheerfully at least she and Miles were alone once more after all three is a crowd.

MadMel
miles face-palmed when he heard luxa's last words.."the people i meet on missions sometimes.." he said, shaking his head and rolling his eyes..he smiled at lucia again..
'i seem to be forgetting something'
"ah! the turn off is right here..dont miss it!"

TxG
Lucia steered and turned right " Is this the place just up here "
She said pointing to towards the building.

Matr0shka
Luxa was laying down in the hotel bed. He closed his eyes then fell asleep. He was eaight years old agian. "Luxa ! get your ass over here " The voice of his dad. Luxa smiled and hugs both his parents "Whaa...... this wont help your grounded little man!" " i dont care dad .... mom dad....wait ... this isnt real " He looked around and the room turned nasty and rotting he looked at his parents faces as they turned into corpses " NOOOOOOO !" Luxa woke up and swung his sythe around and slammed it in the wall. It went straight threw the other side with a scream. " o my god..."

He yanked it out and blood was on it."Nooo" He went to the next room and kicked the door open. A young seed member held her chest. Luxa's eyes were wide. She gasped for air " h..elp...me..." As she was about to fall he caught her " im so sorry !!!" He felt like a monster. She raised up her hand like she was reaching for somthing then died. He looked up to find a seed staring wide eyed " YOU !! GALBADIA BASTARD !" The seed pulled out a handcannon, at that time Luxa just managed to jump out the window.

He hurt his leg on the way down. He looked around as people were alerted of the situation. He started running toward the direction of were Lucia and Miles went. They were his only hope. 'god no this is a bad dream i didnt kill an innocent girl no i didnt i didnt !!!' A few minutes later he was out of breath and spotted the car they took. He was walking faster at this point. 'what do i do.....'

MadMel
((use a phoenix down next time....anything to interrupt a date - even murder stick out tongue))
"bingo" miles said, grinning.."lets go...i could use a coffee after today.."

TxG
Lucia smiled and then found a good parking space. Once she parked up. Both she and Miles headed into the building " wow, nice place " she said commenting on the warmly decor and the cosy feel it had to the place.

Matr0shka
((Hell no this will add to the plot)) Luxa sighed and turned back. He remembered 'thats right that guy can use a phoenix down !' 3 guards jumped behind him. They were Esthar soilders "You attempted to kill multiple Esthar and Seed soilders ! if you surrender now we will make sure you will be unharmed until your sentence !" Luxa smirked "Do you even know who i am ?" The Soilders then split up, one to his right one to left and one behind. Luxa shook his head. 'what to do ?' He then ziped away and ran off. " GET HIM !" Luxa ran into a random clothes store and grabed the first thing he passed. A top hat and a buisness suite. Minus the Galbadia pants he looked rediculous. The soilders ran in there. He snuck around them, then ran off. He looked to find Miles and Lucia " hiding pink hair is the hardest thing in the damn world...." Luxa was frantically frustraited because he knew he couldnt kill the soilders

MadMel
miles nodded.."noone makes a coffee like esthar does..trust me.." miles found a table for two and ordered the coffee with the electronic menu screen on the table..
"should only take 20 seconds or so.." miles said, smiling shyly...

iKinneas
Originally posted by Matr0shka
Ienzo smiled " people dont really love me that much eaither so it really wouldnt faze me one bit." He laughed as he pulled out the cigarette. "So what is it about this place that gets you in trouble ?" Ienzo wasnt to crazy about this place so far. He prefered Deiling City over this huge ass city. Not mention it was a bit confusing

<<sorry for late reply. work has been murder x.x >>
He shook his head in response. "SPECTRE. We're covert ops. I can't disclose mission info, but... Let's just say after you assassinate a few people, the citizens learn your face and name, and they begin to hate you."

TxG
Originally posted by MadMel
miles nodded.."noone makes a coffee like esthar does..trust me.." miles found a table for two and ordered the coffee with the electronic menu screen on the table..
"should only take 20 seconds or so.." miles said, smiling shyly...

Lucia smiled shyly back as she took of her coat and flicked her out of her eyes she looked on waiting awkwardly thinking of what to say, " so how many times have you visited Esthar then ? she asked Miles wih curiosity considering this was her first time visiting this huge place and also she wanted to start some form of conversation going despite this was the first time in a long time she went for coffee as far as she could remember with a guy at least.

MadMel
the coffee arrived as quickly as miles predicted..the seeD took a sip and answered "twice..the first time i was hired as the president's bodyguard when he visited deling city for a conference..the second time...it wasnt a s fun..i got kidnapped and had to escape..."
miles smiled, shrugging off the memories.."when did you decide you wanted to join seeD?"

TxG
Lucia eyes widened to what Miles said being kidnapped ~ wow he is so brave ~ She thought to herself and wandered how she would handle that kind of situation she took a sip of her coffee which was made just how she liked it " well within a few months of joining Balamb and i have been working towards it ever since " she replied and hoped he didn't ask about her life before joining balamb because she could not remember anything before that.

MadMel
"really? when exactly did you arrive at the garden?" miles asked, glad she didnt ask any more about the kidnapping..he still had the scars, both mental and physical..he brought his cup of coffee up to his mouth an inhaled.."good stuff.." he added, smiling..

TxG
Lucia agreed about the coffee it was just delicious she took another and swallowed " Around about two years now " she replied it had the happiest times during those two years at Balamb.

MadMel
'when she talks about the garden, her eyes light up'
"you must really love balamb" miles said, blowing on his coffee to cool it down before bringing it back to his lips..

TxG
Lucia smiled her eyes did indeed light up whenever she talked about Balamb " I really like it there I consider the instructors and all the students that go there as my familiy, It's my home I care about the garden and all the other one's of course " she replied getting a little embarassed but it was true what she was saying she would do anything for her garden along with Galbadia and Trabia., " so how long have you been a seed then ? she asked Miles with interest.

MadMel
'wow, she really means it'
"thats good to know " miles said, taking longer sips of his drink now.."ive been in seeD since i was seventeen, two years ago now...feels like a lifetime..."
miles trailed off, lost in thought..he rested his head in one hand, staring at lucia, still looking rather shy..the other hand was absently drumming a barely audible beat into the table..

TxG
Lucia took another sip of coffee and stared at Miles dreamily completely fascinated by him " Your lucky though to be a seed already...You must love your job I know I would love it " she replied shyly feeling the heat rising in her cheeks once more.

MadMel
"well, you wont know until you get there" miles said, leaning forwards slightly - the better to look into this girl's eyes, and see the intelligence, grace, beauty and gentleness, but also strength, behind them..

TxG
Lucia blushed even more as Miles leaned forward slighty he was looking at her as though he was studying her she too focused on eye contact with miles smiling warmly into his handsome features she too moved forward a little bit, " Well....I hope I get there soon enough " she said slowly not taking her eyes off him ~ This is getting really awkward, Yet I can't help it ~ She thought to herself.

Matr0shka
<<sorry for late reply. work has been murder x.x >>
He shook his head in response. "SPECTRE. We're covert ops. I can't disclose mission info, but... Let's just say after you assassinate a few people, the citizens learn your face and name, and they begin to hate you." Ienzo shook his head " u huh well im not ganna bring it up agian.........thanks for letting me know" He opened a book called Final Fantasy and started reading away. Ienzo liked to read lots of books he is the definition of a nerd.

~~~~

Luxa entered the coffe dhop in the rediculous outfit. He saw Miles and Lucia but rather than bother them he figured if anything happend here they would help out. He stayed put in a booth a couple rows back. "Hello sir, can i get you anything to drink. A waitress said" He sighed " umm yes ...uhh Saki would be good thanks" SHe raised an eyebrow "this is a coffe shop" He chuckled a bit " hmm ya lemme get ..... let me get what you would like to get" She smiled " ok a Frappichino with extra FRAP coming up" Luxa sighed and leaned his elbow on the table "...what the hell is extra FRAP ?"

MadMel
'dear, god! is that who i think it is?'
out of the corner of his eye miles saw a guy in ridiculous clothing enter the coffee shop..'yea thats luxa alright..what the hell is he doing?'
realizing he had taken his eyes off lucia, miles looked back at her, still smiling warmly.."dont worry, you will...you're natural....uh..i mean you're a natural"..it was miles' turn to blush..'this is more awkward than luxa's new outfit...but she's so...'

Matr0shka
Luxa got his coffe "thankyou" He flew on it and took a sip. 'Ok so they know my hair color for sure, i will cut or dye it ! staying put here ? this will be soooo boring.' The waitress came back around " anything else i can do for you ?" He smiled " no thankyou " She walked away. A few Esthar soilders walked in and went straight to the front counter. 'Looking for me ? ' He listened closely " o finally time ta freakin relax" one of them said " ya but only for a little bit !" the other one said. 'Not looking for me.' Luxa looked at there costumes. He wasnt even ganna attempt to steal and wear it.

Soon a big fat man in a robe walked in. "You two come here !!!!!!!!" He said in a very angry voice. The two Esthar soilders walked in. "yes sir !" He smirked " be on the look out for ALL GALBADIAN soilders, i heard there was an incedent with a Galbadian attacking and killing a seed with a huge scythe ! that is all i know for now !" He walked away carlessly. 'Hope Miles and Lucia didnt hear that'

TxG
Lucia bit down on her lip and took another sip of her coffee. Lucia then overheard the Esthar soldiers, Someone had been attacked A seed had been attacked and with a scythe ~ Hang on didn't that Luxa have a scythe ? ~ She thought, " That sounds serious why would a Galbadian attack a seed... " she asked miles with concern with the saddened news that ruined slightly the blossoming moment between her and miles.

MadMel
'that idiot!! would it kill him to not attack seeDs?'
miles put his head in his hands, then he turned and glared at luxia, in his pathetic disguise before looking back at lucia.."it does sound serious" he replied, sounding a little distressed.."maybe the killer will be smart enough to leave the city before a seeD find him and kills him.."..again he turned around to look at luxa..
'get out of here before i kill you myself!'

TxG
Lucia watched Miles with concern this news distressed him indeed and with good reason she did wander thoug why Miles kept turning around a lot" Why do you keep turning around, Is there someone you know ? she asked him taking another sip of her coffee as she did.

MadMel
".....its nothing" miles said after a minute's silence...he, smiled again, seeming much calmer now, but appearances were deceptive..
'does that fool realize what he's DONE! he could start a world war..every single nation is going to want luxa's head on a stick now..the idiot!'
"well, now your mission has gotten much more interesting.." miles said, grimacing.."im afraid peace may be impossible now.."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>