Black Adam vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Straight fist fight who would come out on top?

Warlord
astro force and stuff orion would win.
without it's pretty even but I give the skill edge to orion

Sasaraixx
Orion.

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

tideoftime
Without the use of other powers (via the Motherbox, et al), Orion will be hard-put to keep Black Adam down (and vice-versa for BA over Orion); Adam has a general speed advantage (though in terms of HtH/fighting reflexes, they are about even, much like with Superman), while Orion is just a beast. 5/10 split, with BA winning if he gets the drop, and Orion winning if he goes absolutely buck-wild, though in both cases the fight could drag on for hours or days... or weeks... or...

iceman24567
Orion via ground and pound

h1a8
Even if the two were equals in strength and durability. Orion has far better skill and has shown more speed. Is that correct?

juggernaut74
The Dog of War!

Q99
Originally posted by h1a8
Even if the two were equals in strength and durability. Orion has far better skill and has shown more speed. Is that correct?

I don't know about speed, it's not the first thing I think about when I think of BA.

---

I will mention on BA- people tend to forget he loses to Captain Marvel.

Mindset
No he doesn't.

Q99
In his traditional villain days, he did.

Bouboumaster
Black Adam

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
In his traditional villain days, he did. Show me.

Omega Vision
The world explodes from the combined fury of their berserker rage.

But on a more serious note my money is on Orion due to skill mostly.

Omega Vision
Not for nothing but doesn't Billy usually fail to outfight him and instead depowers him somehow?

jrodslam
Adam.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not for nothing but doesn't Billy usually fail to outfight him and instead depowers him somehow?

Yeah, in the 90's PoS run, CM's victories over Adam were nearly all plot driven. And in their brief stint in JSA, it's pretty much the same.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by juggernaut74
The Dog of War!

thumb up

Bouboumaster
Adam ripp his face

beast1234
Originally posted by h1a8

Black Adam has way more speed feat. Orion has more hth feats.

Blanket
If there's one thing that Black Adam knows how to do best, it's rip Orion's face off, like someone beautifully put a couple posts ago. He doesn't even damage the helmet, he just gets face.

Prep-Man
Mantis destroyed Orion's face and he just regenerated it back.

manx422
Orion

Blanket
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mantis destroyed Orion's face and he just regenerated it back. Then Adam stands over him waiting for his face to come back, and rips it off again... and then fingerbangs the motherbox.

Prep-Man
Then Orion shoots some Astro Force down his throat! mad

Blanket
Black Adam will then chew it, and feel satisfied.

Mindset
For the moment...

manx422
Orion will make doom, BA, kyle cry like b*tches

Blanket
Originally posted by manx422
Orion will make doom, BA, kyle cry like b*tches Out of compassion for such a shitty character.

manx422
doom is over rated
kyle sucks
BA gets pwned by a teenager

Blanket
Orion is a ginger emo with daddy problems.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Black Adam would be Orion's slave! And like it!

beast1234
Originally posted by Blanket
If there's one thing that Black Adam knows how to do best, it's rip Orion's face off, like someone beautifully put a couple posts ago. He doesn't even damage the helmet, he just gets face.

Black Adam has not done it to people on his level.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Blanket
Orion is a ginger emo with daddy problems.

laughing eek!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by beast1234
Black Adam has not done it to people on his level.

Orion kills for fun sometimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.