WOL Morg vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

khazra
Surfer's mentality & skills are the reason WoL morg was far beyond him. A warrior like Kurse would destroy him, he's way to strong & durable.

h1a8
Iron for the win.

galactusischere
Morg

Knowsbleed33
Morg.

khazra
Originally posted by h1a8
Iron for the win.
How so? Whilst profiles etc may state he has it i dont think morg has ever displayed cosmic awareness or matter manipulation.

BruceSkywalker
how much does kurse hate morg??

quanchi112
Kurse wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by khazra
How so? Whilst profiles etc may state he has it i dont think morg has ever displayed cosmic awareness or matter manipulation.

Forum rules is that combatants have basic knowledge on their opponent.

I'm not sure if Morg can matter manipulate. He should though since he's a herald.

Bouboumaster
Morg would decimate his ass.

The guy took on almost every heralds of Galactus, and win. Including his most powerful: Silver Surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Morg would decimate his ass.

The guy took on almost every heralds of Galactus, and win. Including his most powerful: Silver Surfer. Not a chance. Kurse would dominate those heralds as well.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
Forum rules is that combatants have basic knowledge on their opponent.

I'm not sure if Morg can matter manipulate. He should though since he's a herald. only a person that reads bios in place of reading comics would say that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
only a person that reads bios in place of reading comics would say that. Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.