Between SS Thor & Superman..Who's better at.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
It's not what you think perverts

Okay, between Superman, Thor, and SS. Which character is better at adapting to situations that arise out of nowhere. For example: Which character will know what do to if a gunman has 50 people as hostages. Lets make the situations a little more better

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's not what you think perverts

Okay, between Superman, Thor, and SS. Which character is better at adapting to situations that arise out of nowhere. For example: Which character will know what do to if a gunman has 50 people as hostages. Lets make the situations a little more better

Depends on the situation.

In cosmic and cosmic being related affairs surely the SS. In human (right or wrong) or emotional situations surely Superman. If it comes down to how to put someone down for good, I guess Thor, he would even kill. wink

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

In cosmic and cosmic being related affairs surely the SS. In human (right or wrong) or emotional situations surely Superman. If it comes down to how to put someone down for good, I guess Thor, he would even kill. wink

roughrider
You know, writers write their stories to play to their heroes strengths. That's what makes them look so good at what they do.
Your bank hostage situation above, I imagine Superman would deal with that best.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

eek2

I never thought I'd say this but.... I agree with you. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.