Pluto Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who should be more powerful?

thor has beaten pluto before,
but then again pluto has beat thor in asgard?
thor beat pluto and ares toghther
but then pluto beats hela and thor toghther?

IMO pluto has better feats

OneDumbG0
^ Not sure what Pluto beating Thor is Asgard signifies. It's not like his power is increased while in Asgard. You could even argue that Thor's stronger on Earth because he can call on his connection with Gaea. But I agree that Pluto was quite impressive when he invaded Hel and pretty definitively had Thor at his mercy.

Q99
I would think Pluto should be the more powerful. Not out of Thor's reach, but a step up in godly might.

quanchi112
If Thor goes all out he wins, and definitively.

Bouboumaster
Normally, Pluto should eats Thor's face

r0nm0n88
pluto is powerful, but i like thor more. So thor wins

kungfudragon
pluto ftw he is more impresive and he beat thor already 2 times

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Normally, Pluto should eats Thor's face Not if Thor decides to go all out. Thor's taken on far better than Pluto and beaten Pluto with a teammate when he wasn't holding back.Originally posted by kungfudragon
pluto ftw he is more impresive and he beat thor already 2 times If Thor's at his best he should annihilate Pluto.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not if Thor decides to go all out. Thor's taken on far better than Pluto and beaten Pluto with a teammate when he wasn't holding back. If Thor's at his best he should annihilate Pluto. pluto has taken out people far more powerful than thor. and has far better feats.

kungfudragon
pluto got far batter feats then thor and he doesnt get his ass handed to him unlike thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by kungfudragon
pluto got far batter feats then thor and he doesnt get his ass handed to him unlike thor No, he doesn't. Thor's feats literally crap all over Pluto's. I'd like to hear some though and let's just forget about Thor stomping him and a friend when Thor wasn't holding back any more.

kungfudragon
and lets not forget him stomping thor both in asgard and also he defeated thor with a friend

quanchi112
and lets not forget him stomping thor both in asgard and also he defeated thor with a friend That has nothing to do with how powerful thor is when he stops holding back. How don't you get he holds back a lot.

kungfudragon
Originally posted by quanchi112
That has nothing to do with how powerful thor is when he stops holding back. How don't you get he holds back a lot.

right... prove that he was holding back when he fought pluto, holding back is not killing your oponnent but when thor got his ass kicked its just stupid not to go all out, if thor is holding back that means he is stronger right? so when pluto was owning him thor could beat him during the entire time right? so you are saying thor chose to get his ass kicked rather then fight pluto? get the hell out of here

oh and by the way i guess thor was also holding back when iron patriot humiliated him and punched him down to his knees

Colossus-Big C
Feats

Pluto beat dr Strange with the eye of agamotto(the elder god who stalemated galactus)
Pluto attacks loki telepathiclly from hades
Pluto and mephisto defeats dormammu
pluto tells wolverine when and how he dies in the future, and is unphased when wolverine attacks him.4

why arent these scans working?

quanchi112
right... prove that he was holding back when he fought pluto, holding back is not killing your oponnent but when thor got his ass kicked its just stupid not to go all out, if thor is holding back that means he is stronger right? so when pluto was owning him thor could beat him during the entire time right? so you are saying thor chose to get his ass kicked rather then fight pluto? get the hell out of here

oh and by the way i guess thor was also holding back when iron patriot humiliated him and punched him down to his knees Thor holds back in combat most of the time. We saw him not hold back before in for example blood and thunder. You saw the end result. He crushed Pluto whereas before they were close bouts.

No, I am saying Thor wasn't fighting to crush the life of his opponent like he was in blood and thunder or when he fights a robotic creature he deems to have no life.

He took on an entire team and batted the Sentry away. If they would fight him one at a time and not send an entire team after him it would have been different.

Blanket
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Feats

Pluto beat dr Strange with the eye of agamotto(the elder god who stalemated galactus)
Pluto attacks loki telepathiclly from hades
Pluto and mephisto defeats dormammu
pluto tells wolverine when and how he dies in the future, and is unphased when wolverine attacks him.4

why arent these scans working? Because you can't telepathically summon scans on the internet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.