Team SM vs Team SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
superman
sentry
ikaris
thor

vs

sbp
thanos
darkseid
doomsday

TheKahn
Originally posted by outavodka
superman
sentry
ikaris
thor

vs

sbp
thanos
darkseid
doomsday

no expression

galactusischere
How is this match fair again?

outavodka
cuz i said soo

iceman24567
Superman solos no expression

outavodka
well damn i guess puting anyone against superman is just waste i should have just done the Superman vs everyone thread

TheKahn
well damn i guess puting anyone against superman is just waste i should have just done the Superman vs everyone thread

Would have saved time. no expression

kevdude
OH my laughing out loud

TheKahn
Team one versus Thanos or SBP would have been interesting, as would Darkseid or Doomsday depending on which versions.

iceman24567
Don't start none won't be none no expression

Nihilist
Team SBP with utter ease.

outavodka
seriously you guys say they have no hope? even with sentry late power ikaris bein as much of a beast as supes AND THORRRR

iceman24567
seriously you guys say they have no hope? even with sentry late power ikaris bein as much of a beast as supes AND THORRRR Ikaris what now? nevermind just think about this
Originally posted by iceman24567
Don't start none won't be none no expression

Omega Vision
Team SBP stomps.

TheKahn
seriously you guys say they have no hope? even with sentry late power ikaris bein as much of a beast as supes AND THORRRR

Despite the fact that I seem to be arguing in the Sentry's favor a lot lately, I'm not ready to proclaim that his recent upgrade puts him at Thanos or SPB's level just yet.

While I do think it would give him an insurmountable advantage against a herald-level brick, the Surfer has a laundry list of matter manipulation feats and Thanos still owns him with embarrassing ease.

outavodka
when owen went nuts last secret war or whatever was surfer ther?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is this a joke? Most of Team 2 could solo... If sentry is all he is cracked up to be.. he's the last standing and does well for hiimself but still goes down hard.

xJLxKing
Team SMP in an utter stomp

Mshinu
Supes! He can vibrate and t-vo!

xJLxKing
Ah, so SMP can!

outavodka
so would you call sbp skyfather level

The Nuul
You could put all of DC and Marvel and they still cant beat the mighty power of 1 Billion Suns..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing at Sentry being here....

quanchi112
Team Thanos. It is his team.

Batman-Prime
Team SBP

kungfudragon
SBP solo

JakeTheBank
superman
sentry
ikaris
thor

vs

sbp
thanos
darkseid
doomsday

Team I'llKillYouToDeath for the stomp.

jrodslam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team I'llKillYouToDeath for the stomp.

I lol'd in rl. You made my morning. Thanks!

Team 2 easily, then SBP beats his team. Yea i said it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.