Sephiroth Vs. Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fortinbross
Both characters are very strong but i think one in the end would come out victorious. But im curious because i have not seen a tread like this yet, who do you guys think would win?

Match takes place as both at the peek of their powers.

Phanteros
this was so not done before....

BloodRain
Can someone find out who won the last time and just post the answer here?

Q'Anilia
Someone won? KMC sure can surprise one still.

BloodRain
Huh, searched and it hasnt been done. May as well say Sephiroth, just to get the ball rolling.

Q'Anilia
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=title%3A%28kratos+sephiroth%29+forumid%3A85&showposts=0

I see three

fascistcrusader
Good match. I'd say Sephiroth has a slight advantadge due to superior speed, TK and control of the negative lifestream.

Burning thought
Not sure if its a good match, hows Kratos going to have a chance? hes too slow to even touch Sephiroth, if Sephy can just pull out some spells from range.....or Tk...this should be giant God Kratos...then it may be somewhat interesting.

fascistcrusader
It's both of the at their peaks, so it's god Kratos and AC Seph.

Q'Anilia
Does not Kratos at his peak have time manipulation?

Burning thought
Sephiroths speed and Tk then become non factors, Kratos would be too large and strong. The negative lifestream is I belive that big black cloud you see in AC, why would Sephiroth get it in this battlefeild considering this is not in FF7 universe?

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Does not Kratos at his peak have time manipulation?

Assumed tbh, his only actual feats of time manip would be from an item which needed to be in the temple of fates.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by Burning thought
Sephiroths speed and Tk then become non factors, Kratos would be too large and strong. The negative lifestream is I belive that big black cloud you see in AC, why would Sephiroth get it in this battlefeild considering this is not in FF7 universe?

Assumed tbh, his only actual feats of time manip would be from an item which needed to be in the temple of fates.

Because he must be in a FF7 universe to use his own powers? So he can't use any Materia outside of his universe? Don't be crazy.

It is his, and he controls it, although not sure what he would do with it...

Also, wouldn't (correct me if I am wrong) Kratos being bigger, make it easier for Sephiroth to fly circles around him slicing him up over and over?

fortinbross
Yes kratos at his peak has time manipulation, but he can only act on what has already happened, meaning sence kratos is in the past compared to Sephiroth, Kratos cannot go into the future to harm Sephiroth with time manipulation. Does that make any sense? So its god Kratos vs. AC Sephiroth.

Burning thought
Originally posted by K1ll3r
Because he must be in a FF7 universe to use his own powers? So he can't use any Materia outside of his universe? Don't be crazy.

It is his, and he controls it, although not sure what he would do with it...

Also, wouldn't (correct me if I am wrong) Kratos being bigger, make it easier for Sephiroth to fly circles around him slicing him up over and over?

It was corrupted lifestream not materia, not to say Sephiroth has his own materia, it was just a powerup that anyone could use. Negative lifestream was corrupted lifestream, although he corrupted the lifestream that does not mean it comes with hm in every matchup unless it originates from him, but Ive seen AC, the neg lifestream did not flow from "Sephiroth" it was controlled by him.

Nah, because Sephiroth getting too close would screw himself over as Kratos would just let loose the power of the head of Euryale, stoning him. And his various explosive powers that expand from him would be enormous.

fortinbross
Alright im not taking either side here but if you think Kratos being huge gives him and advantage it wouldn't as Jenova cells have the abiltity to change form and size.
And yes negative lifestream was a form of corrupted lifestream as a result of Jenova being in the lifestream.

I'm not taking either side im just going to state facts about both.

ScreamPaste
Kratos stones Sephiroth.. erm

fortinbross
Yes, but Sephiroth has Stop magic remember? Besically the equivalent to the head of Euryale except it doesn't turn you to stone. Actually most of thier magic is near evenly matched, when looking at basic magic.

K1ll3r
Sephiroth can also hit from very far away, with his blade beam-esque attacks.

fortinbross
Yes but both have ranged magic...

Burning thought
if this is peak he would have the blade of Olmypus which has its own kind of blade beams?

fortinbross
Yes the blade of Olympus has a form of blade beam but not as strong as blade beam, it is a general attack to the Blade of Olympus, which is aquired when upgrading it. I wouldn't say it is as powerful through because it still takes a few hits to kill normal enemies with it.

fortinbross
By the way this is both charaters at their peak, meaning God Kratos not Kratos with the blade of Olympus.

First_Tsurugi06
A primed Kratos sodomizes Sephiroth with or without time manip/Blade of Olympus.

fortinbross
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
A primed Kratos sodomizes Sephiroth with or without time manip/Blade of Olympus.

Ha.. Anyway back to the real thread.

chuck inglish
How fast are sephiroths blade beams based on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4 (2:47) you guys agree they're pretty slow right?

NemeBro
Kratos walks up to Sephiroth whistling a jolly tune, before he tears him in half and shoves his one wing up his ass.

Stingerrain
I'll say Kratos just for the sake of not sounding like a Sephiroth fanboy...... and for the fact that he probably would win anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.