Venom(Gargan) vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Both guys are going for the kill. Who wins?

Knowsbleed33
Colossus comfortably.

Bouboumaster
Colossus win

snoopdogg
Well they fought twice. Colossus had the upperhand in their first battle but the 2nd fight seemed to be even. Not sure if it's a easy win for big C.

Knowsbleed33
Gargan has been questionable lately.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Gargan has been questionable lately. In a bady way?

Knowsbleed33
Not really, he hasn't been getting pwned. But they've been putting way too much emphasis on his mental instability, and I haven't really seen him do much,

Eternal Idol
Colossus recreates Gargan's fight with Namor.

SamZED
Noone really takes the whole Gargan putting up a fight against Colossus seriosuly.. In the latest what if Spider-man oneshotted him...

snoopdogg
Didn't Venom look good against Thing and Logan in a What If?

BruceSkywalker
Piotr one shots him

Badabing
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Colossus recreates Gargan's fight with Namor. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Venom look good against Thing and Logan in a What If?

Gargan was enhanced by Skrulls and Logan had only one set of claws. It was a single panel anyway.

In 616 he is a joke. Even Rhino is a bigger threat.

kungfudragon
and yet venom went toe 2 toe and even had the upper hand twice against colossus until colossu used some brick , 1 fight can be considered a PIS but 2 fights? the writers are trying to tell you something and beside that colossus was never a good fighter 1 on 1 he is just strong nothing more he always gets tossed away or beat up

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kungfudragon
and yet venom went toe 2 toe and even had the upper hand twice against colossus until colossu used some brick , 1 fight can be considered a PIS but 2 fights? the writers are trying to tell you something and beside that colossus was never a good fighter 1 on 1 he is just strong nothing more he always gets tossed away or beat up Exactly! Venom had Colossus in deep sh!t in those fights.

juggernaut74
Any scans of their fights?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Any scans of their fights? They are in the respect thread but it's a mess with so many pages.

ankur29
Originally posted by SamZED
Noone really takes the whole Gargan putting up a fight against Colossus seriosuly.. In the latest what if Spider-man oneshotted him...

in the what if secret invasion , gargan break a chunk off the Thing

The Nuul
Colossus shouldnt be fussing around with any Spider-Man foe. Colossus wins.

kungfudragon
Originally posted by The Nuul
Colossus shouldnt be fussing around with any Spider-Man foe. Colossus wins.

why shouldnt he? venom is by far faster, more agile and bigger then him colossus only got the strength over him and i am not sure about that because as we all saw venom was overpowering colossus during the entire fight taking colossus down

Colossus-Big C
why shouldnt he? venom is by far faster, more agile and bigger then him colossus only got the strength over him and i am not sure about that because as we all saw venom was overpowering colossus during the entire fight taking colossus down colossus is stronger than venom

kungfudragon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
colossus is stronger than venom

well as we all know yes he is but still the 2 times they were fighting it was more of a wrestle fight and venom was on top during the entire fight

kungfudragon
well momy also said if i eat a lot of chocolate my semen will be sweet

snoopdogg
well as we all know yes he is but still the 2 times they were fighting it was more of a wrestle fight and venom was on top during the entire fight That's because Venom jumped off a building on top of big C. And if you notice Colossus worked his way back to his feet.

kungfudragon
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That's because Venom jumped off a building on top of big C. And if you notice Colossus worked his way back to his feet.

and yet venom is only a class 20 at best you know what? hell lets give him 25... colossus is class 100 he should have been able to just rip venom apart, during both of those fights you could clearly see venom on top of colossus and colossus lying on his back holding venom jaws if colossus was that much stronger then him he would just throw and bfr venom off of him right? why it didnt happen? look at what namor did to venom now thats something a much stronger character should do to him

snoopdogg
Colossus should have soccer kicked Gargan when he was coughing up his own blood.

KingD19
Spider-Man one shotted him, so you're saying Spidey is stronger than Colossus right? Those 2 fights were PIS, if someone was writing the fight correctly, Venom would've gotten his shyt pushed in. And Colossus is actually an excellent brawler, who is also a Judo master, he might even be good at Sambo.

Parmaniac
Colossus, Gargan is a disgrace for the name he's holding...

kungfudragon
Originally posted by KingD19
Spider-Man one shotted him, so you're saying Spidey is stronger than Colossus right? Those 2 fights were PIS, if someone was writing the fight correctly, Venom would've gotten his shyt pushed in. And Colossus is actually an excellent brawler, who is also a Judo master, he might even be good at Sambo.

colossus is a judo master? funny because venom was owning him on the ground and this is where colossus was suppose to shine if he is a judo master but i will take your word for it i guess those fights were a huge PIS if colossus is a judo master

StiltmanFTW
How many times does Gargan Venom have to get owned/humiliated/raped so people will understand he's a loser?

He was much more dangerous as good old Scorpion.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How many times does Gargan Venom have to get owned/humiliated/raped so people will understand he's a loser?

He was much more dangerous as good old Scorpion.

QFT

He's supposedly even more powerful than before, and yet...sucks.

Parmaniac
Especially when you take a look at his first apperance as Venom...

Colossus-Big C
lol venom still beat superman when they met though

JakeTheBank
lol and it sure as hell wasn't Gargan.

KingD19
colossus is a judo master? funny because venom was owning him on the ground and this is where colossus was suppose to shine if he is a judo master but i will take your word for it i guess those fights were a huge PIS if colossus is a judo master

Colossus has many times shown his profficiency at judo, like when he judo tossed a Sentinel, Nimrod, and when he flipped onto a wall, bounced off, then flipped through the air to knock over an opponent stronger than him. He also used his judo prowess to fight Savage Hulk when he was a teenager.

And like the others said, Venom is a loser, he never should have even had Colossus on the ground. The only reason I even give that to them is because Venom was so much larger than Colossus, he didn't want to get eaten. Oh, and notice that Gargan Venom has never gotten that big except for his fight with the russkie.

kungfudragon
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus has many times shown his profficiency at judo, like when he judo tossed a Sentinel, Nimrod, and when he flipped onto a wall, bounced off, then flipped through the air to knock over an opponent stronger than him. He also used his judo prowess to fight Savage Hulk when he was a teenager.

And like the others said, Venom is a loser, he never should have even had Colossus on the ground. The only reason I even give that to them is because Venom was so much larger than Colossus, he didn't want to get eaten. Oh, and notice that Gargan Venom has never gotten that big except for his fight with the russkie.

now that you mention all his feats yes i agree he is a judo master and you are right venom was made too big for this fight i guess just to give him a reason to take colossus down on the ground but ye it was stupid

Parmaniac
lol venom still beat superman when they met though

Supes and Spidey at the same time, plus he tagged Quiclsilver and Flash at the same time

snoopdogg
colossus is a judo master? funny because venom was owning him on the ground and this is where colossus was suppose to shine if he is a judo master but i will take your word for it i guess those fights were a huge PIS if colossus is a judo master You don't fight off you back if you know Judo. You're thinking of Jiu Jitsu I think.

On another note I don't see what the big deal is about Venom getting Colossus on the ground. He jumped on him from atop a building!!!! And that versio of Venom was drawn massive and uncharacteristically strong shown by him slamming his hand on the groud causing tremors that rocks the city block and knocked over trolley cars.

StiltmanFTW
American Eagle anyone...?

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Colossus, Gargan is a disgrace for the name he's holding... So true. ^ Pretty much sums up the whole thread.

lol venom still beat superman when they met though That was Brock Venom, there's a big difference. He also owned the Thing, She-Hulk and even Classic Juggernaut. Who the f#$k is Superman!?! evil face

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gargan was enhanced by Skrulls and Logan had only one set of claws. It was a single panel anyway.

In 616 he is a joke. Even Rhino is a bigger threat.

Scorpion, the SHIELD agent, had trouble with him but won.

jinzin
Well for one, Venom's strength range isn't a consistent 20 ton level, it's probably much more appropriate at 40 tons and increases with rage/anger. So there's no telling how strong the symbiote could become, but it's pretty clear Gargan has incredible fits of anger and hostility, and Spiderman has noted that the suit has made another, weaker host who was much more in his right mind as strong as the Thing.

And, didn't they fight 3 times?

snoopdogg
I must be the only Colossus fan who wasn't upset by the Venom/Colossus fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.