Faith (Mirror's Edge) Versus Desmond Miles (Assasin's Creed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
This is a remake of this thread. As of AC 2, Desmond has some quantifiable feats for himself (or so I've heard, I haven't gotten a chance to play the game myself). As in the previous thread, Desmond's time in the Animus, both as Altair and as Ezio, enhance his abilities.

The scenario:

As before, in a parellel universe that combines the two game verses, Desmond has just escaped, and Faith, for some unknown reason, has been charged with taking him down. They must race across the rooftops, and if Faith can catch him, followed by H2H combat as she tries to subdue Desmond.

Can Faith catch up and snag Desmond, or will he make get away once and for all?

Q'Anilia
I am betting on Desmond

BloodRain
Desmond for getting 30 years of Free running skills in a few days.

Unless Faith uses runner vision. :/

Q'Anilia
Can Desmond not simply turn around and take Faith down?

BloodRain
Forgot about the subdue part, Desmond defiantly wins then.

XanatosForever
Well, the idea is that he's not looking to fight, he's just looking to get away. Also, he may have 30+ years of experience in parkour thanks to the Animus, but Faith has been Running for a while now, too, and I'd say she has a better handling of modern day towers, which Desmond wouldn't have.

MooCowofJustice
Desmond. I'll agree about Faith having a better experience with the terrain they'd be on, but I don't think she could subdue Desmond.

XanatosForever
I still think some of you guys are underestimating Faith. Just because her focus is on flight doesn't mean she can't fight, and if anything the two of them have similar fighting beliefs, insofar as pre-emptive or counter striking goes. If Desmond got his hands on a weapon, then I'd give him the hands down victory, but hand to hand, I think this could be close.

MooCowofJustice
At the end of AC2 Desmond gets a Hidden Blade. I don't think he takes that off.

BloodRain
From both games Desmonds H2H is the superior. However Mirrors edge wasn't made t show off her fighting skills... cant be sure how good she really is.

SWblayde938
Desmond wins

He could definitely outrun Faith, and even if she does catch him, and it does turn into a H2H fight, Desmond would take her down easily

LLLLLink
Ive beaten both and Desmond seems to be the more sensible choice here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.