Mega Ultra Captain Marvel runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
This is Captain Marvel (DC) except he now derives his powers from different sources:
Superman, durability (doesn't inherit magic/red sun/kryptonite weakness)
Hulk, strength (including the rage increase)
Apollo, flight
Zoom, speed (not including the time-jazz though)
Adam Strange, intelligence
Martian Manhunter, telepathy.

How does he do against:

1. WW Hulk

2. Silver Surfer

3. Classic Juggernaut

4. Despero

5. Thanos

6. Thanos and Despero

7. PC Darkseid

8. Ego the Living Planet

9. Less than well fed but not starving Galactus

ankur29
Originally posted by Omega Vision

S

doesn't he already have durability on SM level

Hulk, strength (including the rage increase)

he already strength on the lvel of a a very peed of Hulk i mean
he's already lifted like infity tons(i.e half of inifinty book etc) without being peed

teh srength increase with rage woudl be good but CM would then start at a 'much!' lower level

these two have not really improved his existing strength/durability

JakeTheBank
He can get to 4 or 5 IMO

Q99
-
Zoom, speed (not including the time-jazz though)-

Not including the time-jazz? I.e. the speed of Hunter Zolomon, normal person?

xJLxKing
Stops at 6

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
-
Zoom, speed (not including the time-jazz though)-

Not including the time-jazz? I.e. the speed of Hunter Zolomon, normal person?
Professor Zoom then.

Batman-Prime

Omega Vision

Blanket
Weakened in every way Billy might as well be Superman in this thread.

Not worthy of the Captain Marvel name.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Weakened in every way Billy might as well be Superman in this thread.

Not worthy of the Captain Marvel name.
How is he weakened? His base strength is much lower now but that can change with time and anger and he's got the same flight, same durability, and he's smarter, faster, and has awesome TP.

Colossus-Big C
those would actually make him weaker, the gods are more powerul than the replacements,

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
those would actually make him weaker, the gods are more powerul than the replacements,
The gods maybe, but its not like his powers have ever really been=to the patrons' powers. Besides how is getting TP of any kind a downgrade?

Parmaniac
The gods maybe, but its not like his powers have ever really been=to the patrons' powers. Besides how is getting TP of any kind a downgrade?

cause it's almost useless on most of the combatants

Q99
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Prof Zoom's speed is definitely an upgrade. Speed force > Speed of Mercury.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Parmaniac
cause it's almost useless on most of the combatants

well its not downgrade. And Prof Zooms speed is a deff upgrade.
He stops at despero and thanos tho.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
well its not downgrade. And Prof Zooms speed is a deff upgrade.
He stops at despero and thanos tho.

I only reffered to the TP with what is it exchanged?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I only reffered to the TP with what is it exchanged?
Most of his "powers" aren't clearly defined. He has the power of Zeus which probably refers to his magic lightning, the stamina of Atlas, strength of Hercules, speed of Mercury, wisdom of Solomon, and the courage of Achilles. Who needs courage when you can mind-rape?

JakeTheBank
His (Captain Marvel) psychological based powers, Courage and Wisdom, are actually pretty underrated.

Q99
Iirc, they give him strong resistance to mind control, the ability to tell the powers of magic items by pretty much looking at them or at least examining them, advice either general or occasionally quite specific... Wisdom of Solomon might not be his best battle power, but it's a great hero power.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
Iirc, they give him strong resistance to mind control, the ability to tell the powers of magic items by pretty much looking at them or at least examining them, advice either general or occasionally quite specific... Wisdom of Solomon might not be his best battle power, but it's a great hero power.

Yeah, the Wisdom of Solomon has been shown to give Billy counsel in times of need, clairvoyance, and good judgment calls. And while wisdom to most is more about common sense and understanding one's surroundings and their place in said surroundings, it also grants him access to scholorly knowledge as well. I wouldn't say he's a super genius or anything with them, but he's able to quickly catch on to complicated ideas or scenarios. The applications in a fight are limited, but yeah, I totally agree the Wisdom of Solomon is a great power to have at your disposal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.