Zelda vs Midna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyner
Zelda has access to all abilities except light arrows, Midna has all abilities except fused shadows. Fight takes place in the main hall of Hyrule castle(before it got blown to pieces).

Let the contest begin.

Q'Anilia
Judging by the responses during Midna's previous visit in this versus forum, Zelda should win this.

MooCowofJustice
Zelda wins, her ***** slap hits harder.

ScreamPaste
Do they both get the Triforce of Wisdom?

MooCowofJustice
The ***** isn't good enough to get the Triforce of Wisdom.

Cyner
Zelda is the only one with ToW...

I'm looking for some actual input guys.

For example: I've seen Zelda TK some metal bars, but I've seen Midna TK a huge section of stone bridge.

I've seen Zelda stop time and enter another dimension(sacred realm?) for a short time bringing Link with her, and I've seen Midna teleport herself and others.

ScreamPaste
Well, Midna did have the ToW for a large part of TP, where her feats come from.

Cyner
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Well, Midna did have the ToW for a large part of TP, where her feats come from.

She did the Bridge TK feat, and all her teleportation feats without the aid of the ToW. The bridge TK is before she gets it, and the teleportation ones are before during and after she has it.

ScreamPaste
Hm. Well you did play it more recently than I did.

tbh, I'm not sure who wins, but I'm leaning toward Zelda.

Q'Anilia
Midna is way hotter

ScreamPaste
Best post made today.

MooCowofJustice
Worst two posts made today.

Q'Anilia
Doesn't make it less true

MooCowofJustice
That's because it isn't true at all.

LLLLLink
Necro and Zoophilia, Shin? Off topic.

Dont forget Zelda holding down Ganondorf at the end of OoT.

ScreamPaste
Zoo..? O-o No.

LLLLLink
Midna has animal traits, right? Teeth, fur, ect.

ScreamPaste
No fur, and people have teeth... >=|

LLLLLink
You know what I mean. :/

Cyner
she doesn't have fur as far as I can tell in IMP form.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Midna has animal traits, right? Teeth, fur, ect.

Midna doesn't have fur, and being physically attracted to someone with fur doesn't make it zoophilia. Fur isn't a distinguishing trait for animals, especially not in fiction. In order for it to be zoophilia, it require the specific target to be at immediate relation to an animal. In fact, technically not even being intrigued by furry hentai makes you zoophilic, since the encyclopedic word zoophilia is referring immediately to animals absolute and not humanoid varieties. Claiming interest in Midna to be zoophilia obliges you to find physical attraction towards elves, orcs and other fictional humanoids as related to the case.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5721/midnapinupbyoh8.jpg

Now, while Midna is way hotter than Zelda, I personally do not think that in a physical battle Midna would be able to beat Zelda. Although I do not know much about her, other than that she can turn people pixels and back again at another location. So while Midna deserve to win plainly based on her hotness and state of adorable, Zelda might just end up taking it in the end.

Cyner
Q'Anilia wins this thread in a massive landslide, defeating both Zelda and Midna at the same time.

Now uh... I know that Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom but what abilities does it give her that would help determine this fight?

ScreamPaste
Holding down Ganon in OoT, and the power of transgender? stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
This thread sickens me. Zelda is better than The ***** in every conceivable way.

ares834
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
This thread sickens me. Zelda is better than The ***** in every conceivable way.
QFT.

Q'Anilia

Ignoring your inability to see her beauty, Midna is also cuter than Zelda.

ZXvwy3DoWjQ

MooCowofJustice
I lack the super power of seeing that which is not there.

Q'Anilia
What is so horribly ugly with Midna's appearance then? What with her is so repulsive that it require a super power to even pretend she is anything worth looking at?

MooCowofJustice
Just look at it. The last time someone ****ed something that ugly AIDS started spreading.

ares834
Just look at it. The last time someone ****ed something that ugly AIDS started spreading.
LOL!

Q'Anilia
Wow. One would think someone who regularly debate other people should have a better argument than that. It's like me saying Martha Stewart would kick Sargeras ass in a fistfight because famine killed a lobster in the Sahara Desert.

MooCowofJustice
Okay,

I fail to find any beauty in that thing at all. If I wanted something that small I might as well just go **** a teddy bear or something, at least it'd be less annoying.

A sharp tooth biting into my dick isn't a very pleasant though either.

Lastly, AIDS.

Q'Anilia
1. Oh, I get it. You are focusing your attention on Imp form Midna and her size, not regarding her actual appearance.

2. I bite too. Does that remove any traits of beauty I have?

3. Martha Stewart

ArtificialGlory
Midna's human(it's human, right?) form looks much better than Zelda, but that other form(imp?)... not so much. Oversized head, noodle-like limbs? No tybai.

ScreamPaste
Nope.

MooCowofJustice
1. She's just as bitchy. First words she says come from a massive ego. That ugly little imp is still in there.

2. Yes.

3. Billy Mays.

First_Tsurugi06
Midna on the grounds of being more useful in one game that Zelda has in the entire series.

As both an ally and a character in general, frankly.

MooCowofJustice
Yes. Gotta love how one game beats an entire history of ruling Hyrule, teaching Link most of the crap he needs to save the world in OoT, and even saving his life in a few other games.

Of course that's putting all Zeldas as one character.

First_Tsurugi06
Confessing her paranoia to a random forest boy, catapulting him out of a boat, and only participating as a marginally formidable force in a sacrilegous (and non-canon), excuse of a spinoff title doesn't speak to me as being a worthwhile mainstay to the series.

MooCowofJustice
Thank you for finally recognizing how worthless Midna is.

ScreamPaste
Moo, you're irrational, world-busting hatred for Midna is probably the entire reason Cyner made this thread, I just want you to know that. stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
1. She's just as bitchy. First words she says come from a massive ego. That ugly little imp is still in there.

2. Yes.

3. Billy Mays.

1. Does not make her any less attractive physically

2. How?

3. ScreamPaste

MooCowofJustice
Moo, your irrational, world-busting hatred for Midna is probably the entire reason Cyner made this thread, I just want you to know that. stick out tongue

I don't ****ing care. It's just a reason for me to flame The *****.

I also fixed your post. Lrn2Grammar you filthy Canadanadian.

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
1. Does not make her any less attractive physically

2. How?

3. ScreamPaste

1. Depends on your point of view.

2. See #1.

3. Blubba_Pinecone.

Q'Anilia
1. Depends on your point of view.

2. See #1.

3. Blubba_Pinecone.

1. Her physical appearance alter in form and mass depending on your opinion of her personality? Intriguing. She is more awesome than I first thought.

2. You are meaning I am a *****?

MooCowofJustice
1. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't sex Heidi Klum if she was prejudice against cows. Same type of deal with The *****.

2. No, but we all have our moments.

ArtificialGlory
1. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't sex Heidi Klum if she was prejudice against cows. Same type of deal with The *****.

I eat cows.

MooCowofJustice
That's why I'm not putting any ring on your finger.

ArtificialGlory
That's why I'm not putting any ring on your finger.

Aww, shoot!

Q'Anilia

1. You not wanting to jump into bed with someone you do not like is nothing short of understandable. Not wanting to have sex with someone does not make them less beautiful though.

ScreamPaste
I would actually disagree with that. If I don't like someone's personality, I'm pretty easily blinded to any physical beauty they might have.

There's a correlation there for me, I guess. Ugly personality makes them look ugly to me. Conversely, someone with a likable personality can look more physicly attractive to me.

.......Am I crazy? sad

MooCowofJustice
Yes, but what you just said makes sense.

Q'Anilia
I would actually disagree with that. If I don't like someone's personality, I'm pretty easily blinded to any physical beauty they might have.

There's a correlation there for me, I guess. Ugly personality makes them look ugly to me. Conversely, someone with a likable personality can look more physicly attractive to me.

.......Am I crazy? sad

Say you are dealing with beautiful twins. You love one with all your heart and you find her physically attractive, then you meet her sister whom you end up hating with all your heart. Does the one you love turn ugly?

Yes? Crazy

But revolving your final point, about how liking someone can make them look better, that is not true at all. When you end up liking someone, they do not look better, you just require less to find them beautiful since it is your assessment that they already are. People do not chance in physical appearance depending on how much you like them, only your personal preferences of what beauty is does, and then often ends up bias.

There is a saying:
Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.

As for the discussion at hand and the relevance of the above saying- You can love to hate.

Cyner
Say you are dealing with beautiful twins. You love one with all your heart and you find her physically attractive, then you meet her sister whom you end up hating with all your heart.

I've been in this exact situation <.<

Your sig, two thumbs up.

Midna has a lot of TK and teleportation feats, but Zelda has the dimensional feat and most important, the feat of holding down Ganon in OoT(a feat which I hate because it's not like I didn't just get done beating him up... but whatever).

feats are pretty equal on both sides but Zelda takes it due to ToW. (unless someone has further arguments)

Additionally I love Zelda's look in Twilight Princess (brunette's ftw). Midna is made to look exotic beautiful and it works well.

Needs more love for Ilia though. There was tons of opportunity for character and relationship development between Link and Ilia but it just wasn't explored, and that's sad.

Q'Anilia
http://wantmidnaback.com/

Burning thought
Originally posted by Cyner
For example: I've seen Zelda TK some metal bars

Sounds like a lie since apprenty Zelda had no TK in the other thread when concerning whether or not Ganon gains her Tk when he possessed her? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cyner
Originally posted by Burning thought
Sounds like a lie since apprenty Zelda had no TK in the other thread when concerning whether or not Ganon gains her Tk when he possessed her? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well I have no idea what thread you're talking about but Zelda at one point used her power to hold Ganon down in OoT for a brief time (or however long it takes you to walk over and stab him in the face)

ScreamPaste
I think he's referring to when Zelda didn't have her piece of the Triforce. Hm. Giving away your source of power takes away your power? Who'd have thought!?

Cyner
I think he's referring to when Zelda didn't have her piece of the Triforce. Hm. Giving away your source of power takes away your power? Who'd have thought!?

Well it doesn't matter anyway cause Ganon's TK is incredible.

MooCowofJustice
Say you are dealing with beautiful twins. You love one with all your heart and you find her physically attractive, then you meet her sister whom you end up hating with all your heart. Does the one you love turn ugly?

Yes? Crazy

But revolving your final point, about how liking someone can make them look better, that is not true at all. When you end up liking someone, they do not look better, you just require less to find them beautiful since it is your assessment that they already are. People do not chance in physical appearance depending on how much you like them, only your personal preferences of what beauty is does, and then often ends up bias.

There is a saying:
Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.

As for the discussion at hand and the relevance of the above saying- You can love to hate.

Why would the one you love turn ugly? She isn't the bitchy one.

Beauty is opinionated. And liking or disliking someone can affect how attractive you find them.

ScreamPaste
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or something.

Q'Anilia
How attractive you find them, yes, but not how they look. I hate Anakin Skywalker, but he is still one gorgeous piece of ass. I can admit beauty, despite bias or disliking. I am just trying to figure out how you are thinking, who can not.

MooCowofJustice
I hate Anakin Skywalker, but he is still one gorgeous piece of ass.

All of this is your opinion.

Q'Anilia
So? I have never denied that.

I am just trying to get inside your head. Figure you out.

MooCowofJustice
You are attempting to prove that The ***** is factually beautiful, when this cannot be proven.

Q'Anilia
I would cut down on the bad language.

Are you saying your opinion is fact?

No, I am trying to sniff out why you do not think she is beautiful as well as what your reasoning for this conclusion is. So far, the only thing that can be smelled in here is the reek of bias.

I am respecting your opinion. I just want to learn more about it.

MooCowofJustice
Fine, I'll call it "it."

No. I am saying opinion is opinion. Beauty is something judged by opinions.

I do not think it is beautiful because I hate it. I think it is the worst thing ever to happen to any video game ever and that the only logical course of action is to destroy every trace of it that exists. Unfortunately, that involves delving into human minds so it won't happen.

Q'Anilia
Nevermind trying to understand your standpoint. It is not rational enough for that to be possible.

But since you seem to believe so firmly in her being the worst thing to have happened to the world of games, perhaps there is a chance of insight to why you feel this way.

What makes her character so bad that it should be utterly erased? Does it have a bad history? Bad personality? Is it badly played out? Does it lack originality? Is it illogical to the Zelda universe? Is it inconsistent? Poorly developed? Do share. You seem beyond confident in your opinion, so you must have a pretty solid foundation for it.

MooCowofJustice
I'm sorry that I can't make it any clearer than that.

ScreamPaste
I keep saying his Midna hatred makes him irrational. stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
I keep saying his Midna hatred makes him irrational. stick out tongue
I concur too.

Q'Anilia
I'm sorry that I can't make it any clearer than that.

Clearer than what?

MooCowofJustice
The last page and a half.

Q'Anilia
So you have nothing?

MooCowofJustice
I have stuff.

Q'Anilia
I can tell

MooCowofJustice
Then why ask?

Q'Anilia
Because you are not sharing the stuff you have. I am no mindreader

MooCowofJustice
Then what stuff do you want?

ArtificialGlory
Moo, you're harbouring hatred that only a fanboy could. Unsettling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.