Bor vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Fight on a rocky planet in a pocked dimension. Conditions are earth like except it is all covered with mountains, no population and the planet has a solid core (harder to break) while still retaining its magnetic field.

Round 1: All out

Round 2: H2H only

Bloodlust ON, no T-Vo, TP or soul stealing (dunno if Bor can do this)

Can the Last Son of Krypton lay the smackdown on Thor`s Grandpa?

xJLxKing
H2H, I doubt it. Superman needs to use Speed to match Bor. With that said
Scenario 1 goes to Bor.
Scenario 2 6/10 Superman

r0nm0n88
so h2h means no speed. i thought it really just meant no eneergy based attacks, and all physical attacks( which doesnt take away speed)

vansonbee
Bor for #1

Superman 7/10 for #2, Bor need more showings, other than dying or having the title of Odin "pop".

h1a8
Didn't Thor kill Bor with a single punch?

Mshinu
Originally posted by h1a8

No, it was a long fight where Bor seemed to hold the upper hand much of the time. Here is the final blow that even broke Mjolnir.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsBor12.jpg

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mshinu
No, it was a long fight where Bor seemed to hold the upper hand much of the time. Here is the final blow that even broke Mjolnir.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsBor12.jpg Still, Thor killed him in the end, so resulting in Thor vs Superman? stick out tongue

Mshinu
Originally posted by vansonbee
Still, Thor killed him in the end, so resulting in Thor vs Superman? stick out tongue

Indeed Thor won. However he stated himself that Bor`s blow would have killed him had it not been for the Odinforce.

JakeTheBank
Round 1: Bor should take it.
Round 2: Probably closer than most think, though Superman should get a majority.

Colossus-Big C
any one read the comic that aketahna(or whatever his name is) was causing destruction on earth. a mysterios being appeared to both zeus and odin claiming hes both of there grandfathers.
can it be possible that Oranus and Buri is the same being???

Omega Vision

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsBor12.jpg
I thought Mjolnir broke because of some curse or somesuch for killing his grandfather.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I thought Mjolnir broke because of some curse or somesuch for killing his grandfather.

Thor said it broke from striking something harder than itself and that magic was not part of it.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir207-Durability601.jpg

Kasper Gutman
Bor would kill Superman in either scenario. It seemed quite clear that without being a skyfather Thor would easily have been killed. Bor is above the herald level, even with his few appearances this seems clear. His one low showing was allowing his magical defences to drop and allowing Loki to turn him into snow. That says more about Loki's power in my opinion then being a low showing for Bor.

By the way, shouldn't Thor have recognized his grandfather even though he's been missing for thousands of years. Asgard had to filled with statues and paintings of Bor. Thor was either having a blonde moment or the writer missed that.

psycho gundam
Didn't Thor kill Bor with a single punch? ....

Blanket
Didn't Thor kill Bor with a single punch? That's why Bor is fighting Superman. Because Thor killed him in a single punch.

manx422
Superman

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Bor would kill Superman in either scenario. It seemed quite clear that without being a skyfather Thor would easily have been killed. Bor is above the herald level, even with his few appearances this seems clear. His one low showing was allowing his magical defences to drop and allowing Loki to turn him into snow. That says more about Loki's power in my opinion then being a low showing for Bor.

By the way, shouldn't Thor have recognized his grandfather even though he's been missing for thousands of years. Asgard had to filled with statues and paintings of Bor. Thor was either having a blonde moment or the writer missed that.

i think this is basically the best way to put it
BOR WINS
Supes outclassed

Kris Blaze
Superman is outgunned here, just like Classic Thor is.

Blanket
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Superman is outgunned here, just like Classic Thor is.

Originally posted by manx422
Superman Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Round 1: Bor should take it.
Round 2: Probably closer than most think, though Superman should get a majority. Originally posted by vansonbee
Bor for #1

Superman 7/10 for #2, Bor need more showings, other than dying or having the title of Odin "pop". Originally posted by xJLxKing
H2H, I doubt it. Superman needs to use Speed to match Bor. With that said
Scenario 1 goes to Bor.
Scenario 2 6/10 Superman Originally posted by h1a8

Trackz
Bor didn't demonstrate the speed to keep out with a superman going all out I don't believe, if we use supermans fight with his earth-2 counterpart, a couple of well-placed punches should win it for him (the destruction in that fight was much greater than thor's fight with bor if that means anything)

Nihilist
Bor stomps in both.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
Bor stomps in both.

Parmaniac
That was OF Thor who fought Bor IIRC he even says something like, that 1 blow of Bor would have killed him if he wasn't in possession of the OF

xJLxKing
Superman =/= Thor

Superman has speed to dodge Bor's attack. Considering it took Thor one hit to beat Bor, I can see Superman doing it as well. Perhaps not in one hit, but surely 2

Nihilist
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman =/= Thor

Superman has speed to dodge Bor's attack. Considering it took Thor one hit to beat Bor, I can see Superman doing it as well. Perhaps not in one hit, but surely 2 Fail.

Superman isnt equal to the Odinforce at all, and it took more than just one normal physical hit to put Bor down.

Come back to me when Superman starts hitting peolpe with a magicaly/lighting charged hit.

xJLxKing
Fail.

Superman isnt equal to the Odinforce at all, and it took more than just one normal physical hit to put Bor down.

Come back to me when Superman starts hitting peolpe with a magicaly/lighting charged hit.
Come back to when you get common sense.
This isn't Odin Force Thor. This is just Thor will a small portion of Odin force.

Nihilist
This isn't Odin Force Thor. This is just Thor will a small portion of Odin force. This just proves you cant read at all.

So you are saying a only slighty amped regular Thor killed Bor, and show me Superman using a magic/lighting charged hits like the one that killed Bor.

I understand you have a massive hard on for Superman but you are getting pathetic here.

Trackz
why would he need magical abilities todefeat bor? Superman has hit people hard enough that they broke through dimensions and such, he doesn't need magical amping to make his hits hurt.

xJLxKing
This just proves you cant read at all.

So you are saying a only slighty amped regular Thor killed Bor, and show me Superman using a magic/lighting charged hits like the one that killed Bor.

I understand you have a massive hard on for Superman but you are getting pathetic here.
No, I think it's you who is incredible ignorant to believe one needs to use a magical lighting charged to win against Bor. You logic an reasoning is beyond bias. Maybe you should read the what the characters are saying and not look the pictures that have magic/lighting charged hammer laughing out loud

In all seriousness, you are claiming that there is only one way to beat him. Do you seriously think that a few punches that can destroy a planet wouldn't beat Bor.

YEAH, IT WAS A SMALL PORTION OF ODIN FORCE

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Trackz
why would he need magical abilities todefeat bor? Superman has hit people hard enough that they broke through dimensions and such, he doesn't need magical amping to make his hits hurt.
yes

Obviously, only magical and lighting charged hits can beat Thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
No, I think it's you who is incredible ignorant to believe one needs to use a magical lighting charged to win against Bor. You logic an reasoning is beyond bias. Maybe you should read the what the characters are saying and not look the pictures that have magic/lighting charged hammer laughing out loud

In all seriousness, you are claiming that there is only one way to beat him. Do you seriously think that a few punches that can destroy a planet wouldn't beat Bor.

YEAH, IT WAS A SMALL PORTION OF ODIN FORCE My god you are stupid, i am in no way saying only the combo of lighting/magic hit could beat Bor, its clear Thor only was able to take Bor down and survive against him was due to the portion Odin force..something Superman has nothing that even compares to power wise.

Parmaniac
yes

Obviously, only magical and lighting charged hits can beat Thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bor wink

stick out tongue J/K As long as someone isn't made out of energy I don't buy that he can't get killed by physical force, except people like sandman, hydroman, clayface etc

xJLxKing
My god you are stupid, i am in no way saying only the combo of lighting/magic hit could beat Bor, its clear Thor only was able to take Bor down and survive against him was due to the portion Odin force..something Superman has nothing that even compares to power wise.
LMAO.
You basically said does Superman have magic/lighting charged hits like the one that killed Bor. That is basically saying Superman can beat Thor.

NO, It's clear that Thor was able to survive a hit against Bor. In a forum fight, Superman isn't getting hit by Bor. Do you really believe that Thor's hit was strong enough to out weight a couple of Superman's punches???

Kris Blaze
This isn't Odin Force Thor. This is just Thor will a small portion of Odin force.
Said "small portion" apparently allowed him to survive hits that would have killed a regular Thor no expression

Trackz
My god you are stupid, i am in no way saying only the combo of lighting/magic hit could beat Bor, its clear Thor only was able to take Bor down and survive against him was due to the portion Odin force..something Superman has nothing that even compares to power wise. what did thor do with the odinforce (combat wise) that puts him above superman in terms of physicality

xJLxKing
Said "small portion" apparently allowed him to survive hits that would have killed a regular Thor no expression
I agreed with. This is why I gave Bor the win in Scenario 1. He'll kill Superman without his speed. I also don't dispute the fact that Thor would have died. Superman most likely would too. BUT I don't think Superman will get hit

thanos-prime
I agreed with. This is why I gave Bor the win in Scenario 1. He'll kill Superman without his speed. I also don't dispute the fact that Thor would have died. Superman most likely would too. BUT I don't think Superman will get hit I have never known supes to dodge every punch thrown at him.

roughrider
Bor's speed can't be underestimated. He caught mjolnir when thrown at him, which is virtually impossible at the speed it travels (of course, only the select few who could lift the hammer can do this - Bor is one.)

1. Bor certainly wins; Odin Force Thor barely got the win in the end.

2. Does h2h means Bor can still wield his axe?
Based on Bor's limited showings, I'll say 50/50 between the two.

Mshinu
If Bor is out or Supes` league, how would he do against Superman Prime?

Trackz
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I have never known supes to dodge every punch thrown at him. in a comic-fight that's true, but forum fights, we don't have writers trying to drag stories out, there's really no reason superman can vibrate through bor's blows.

Kris Blaze
in a comic-fight that's true, but forum fights, we don't have writers trying to drag stories out, there's really no reason superman can vibrate through bor's blows.
Except that they're loaded with magic.

xJLxKing
I have never known supes to dodge every punch thrown at him.
Against DD, Imperiex, and character that he knows he can't hang with, he'll try. Though, it's a comic so don't expect it. However, this is a form fight

xJLxKing
Except that they're loaded with magic. And?

Trackz
Except that they're loaded with magic. which shouldn't matter if it passes right through him, it's not like magic weakens his powers, it just makes the blows hurt more.

Kris Blaze
which shouldn't matter if it passes right through him, it's not like magic weakens his powers, it just makes the blows hurt more.
Think they'd hit him.

Like Thor's hammer hits Vision.

xJLxKing
Think they'd hit him.

Like Thor's hammer hits Vision. That not the reason why it hit him

Trackz
Think they'd hit him.

Like Thor's hammer hits Vision. i think vision and superman go intangible through different means though, i know superman vibrates his molecules. How does vision do it?

xJLxKing
phase I think

thanos-prime
Against DD, Imperiex, and character that he knows he can't hang with, he'll try. Though, it's a comic so don't expect it. However, this is a form fight wouldn't cis prevent him from dodging every blow as he is not the type that does this on a regular basis?

Kris Blaze
Explain and point out the difference.

xJLxKing
wouldn't cis prevent him from dodging every blow as he is not the type that does this on a regular basis?
Against some, he is.

thanos-prime
Against some, he is. Yes but there are reasons for some of them like DD he does because he knows he can't compete physically, on the other hand all he has is general knowledge of bor which imo would be his downfall as he would try to brawl and end up getting 1 shotted.

Trackz
wouldn't cis prevent him from dodging every blow as he is not the type that does this on a regular basis? he doesn't get hit because of CIS, he gets hit so he can make the comic decent, we've seen superman go all out, against doomsday rex (phased through all his blows, then put him down), against earth-2 superman (exchanged blows that teared through realities, then blew up earth-2), and other characters. when he gets knocked across a city-block by metallo, that's just to make a decent story.

xJLxKing
Yes but there are reasons for some of them like DD he does because he knows he can't compete physically, on the other hand all he has is general knowledge of bor which imo would be his downfall as he would try to brawl and end up getting 1 shotted.
There are a few things people know about Bor. That's all Superman needs to know.

thanos-prime
There are a few things people know about Bor. That's all Superman needs to know. I would like to know what you think should be general knowledge because what i think would be about bor wouldn't really help supes.

thanos-prime
he doesn't get hit because of CIS, he gets hit so he can make the comic decent, we've seen superman go all out, against doomsday rex (phased through all his blows, then put him down), against earth-2 superman (exchanged blows that teared through realities, then blew up earth-2), and other characters. when he gets knocked across a city-block by metallo, that's just to make a decent story. Ok call it the writer making the story decent,but that is how he is portrayed most often not dodging every blow or going intangible to dodge blows it is him brawling.

Trackz
I would like to know what you think should be general knowledge because what i think would be about bor wouldn't really help supes. I'm pretty sure superman (who's incredibly intelligent)is knowledable in norse mythology (especially since I believe he's battle alongside a few norse heroes in the DC verse) it's not like Bor is some abstract character.

Kris Blaze
I'm pretty sure superman (who's incredibly intelligent)is knowledable in norse mythology (especially since I believe he's battle alongside a few norse heroes in the DC verse) it's not like Bor is some abstract character.
Couple of things.

- Comic Bor has nothing in common with Norse mythology Bor
- We have no idea what DC Bor is compared to Marvel Bor
- Bor is an abstract character, even in mythology

thanos-prime
I'm pretty sure superman (who's incredibly intelligent)is knowledable in norse mythology (especially since I believe he's battle alongside a few norse heroes in the DC verse) it's not like Bor is some abstract character. Being versed in norse mythology would help him how? that would not tell him that bor could 1 shot him and battling along side other Dc norse heroes tells him nothing of Bor.

D-Block
Indeed Thor won. However he stated himself that Bor`s blow would have killed him had it not been for the Odinforce.

This is true and with that said Bor wins.

Trackz
Being versed in norse mythology would help him how? that would not tell him that bor could 1 shot him and battling along side other Dc norse heroes tells him nothing of Bor.
I'm not sure, well if he knows borr is the father of odin, and grandfather of thor, and he knows both are very powerful, couldn't he conclude that borr is very powerful?

Trackz
Ok call it the writer making the story decent,but that is how he is portrayed most often not dodging every blow or going intangible to dodge blows it is him brawling. against the stronger opponents he does that though, and I'd imagine he tries harder against his stronger opponents

thanos-prime
I'm not sure, well if he knows borr is the father of odin, and grandfather of thor, and he knows both are very powerful, couldn't he conclude that borr is very powerful? They are from different universes he would know nothing of Bor's power level or anyone in the odinson family.

Kris Blaze
against the stronger opponents he does that though, and I'd imagine he tries harder against his stronger opponents
No he doesn't.

He's done it against Doomsday and ??? Manchester's black crew aren't even stronger than him or anywhere near Bor's power level.

thanos-prime
against the stronger opponents he does that though, and I'd imagine he tries harder against his stronger opponents Assuming he knows based on the limited knowledge he has that bor is the stronger opponent my opinion is that he would fight the way he regularly does and pay dearly for it.

xJLxKing
No he doesn't.

He's done it against Doomsday and ??? Manchester's black crew aren't even stronger than him or anywhere near Bor's power level. imperiex

Kris Blaze
imperiex
Really didn't see a lot of vibration there, not from regular Superman.

Couple of things.

- Comic Bor has nothing in common with Norse mythology Bor
- We have no idea what DC Bor is compared to Marvel Bor
- Bor is an abstract character, even in mythology
Reply to this.

xJLxKing
Me?

Trackz
Assuming he knows based on the limited knowledge he has that bor is the stronger opponent my opinion is that he would fight the way he regularly does and pay dearly for it. in the superman all-out? he doesn't go all-out on most of his opponents,look at his fights with darkseid, he's uses his speed and strength, Bor hasn't really showed any significant speed.

Kris Blaze
Me?
Yes you.

thanos-prime
in the superman all-out? he doesn't go all-out on most of his opponents,look at his fights with darkseid, he's uses his speed and strength, Bor hasn't really showed any significant speed. And he wouldn't need to because supes doesn't use his speed on every average joe he encounters, please provide a reason he would use it here.

Parmaniac
Reply to this.
laughing

xJLxKing
Yes you. Why would I? there is no need to since I didn't make that comment

Kris Blaze
Why would I? there is no need to since I didn't make that comment
I can't tell you apart.

Give me your input on said post.

xJLxKing
I can't tell you apart.

Give me your input on said post.
Oh, well your F&^%ed yourself over.
If Superman knows that Bor is abstract, obviously, Superman will try and dodge his attacks, or even become intangible

Kris Blaze
If Superman knows that Bor is abstract, obviously, Superman will try and dodge his attacks, or even become intangible
If he is abstract?

You did not understand. Bor's abstract as in his role in mythology is not well known. Nobody knows anything about Bor.

thanos-prime
If Superman knows that Bor is abstract, obviously, Superman will try and dodge his attacks, or even become intangible He meant he is abstract in the sense that not much is known about him.

Trackz
And he wouldn't need to because supes doesn't use his speed on every average joe he encounters, please provide a reason he would use it here. cause he's going all-out, correct?

xJLxKing
If he is abstract?

You did not understand. Bor's abstract as in his role in mythology is not well known. Nobody knows anything about Bor.
We do, it's common knowledge. Superman wont know that he was beaten by Loki, or cursed...etc, but his fight with Thor is well known. It's common knowledge

thanos-prime
cause he's going all-out, correct? All-out meaning all powers.

thanos-prime
We do, it's common knowledge. Superman wont know that he was beaten by Loki, or cursed...etc, but his fight with Thor is well known. It's common knowledge Granted his fight with thor may be common knowledge im not sure if it's common knowledge that A). it was OF thor and B). How powerful Bor is all that is known is that he was killed by thor.

Mshinu
Since this is my thread let`s assume the following:

1: Supes knows he is facing someone extremely dangerous

2: Bor`s reflexes and skill prevents him from being overwhelmed by supes` speed alone

Trackz
All-out meaning all powers. he also has bloodlust on, so he won't be holding back. the opponents yo uare using to dictate superman's fighting style are incorrect. we can only take opponents he intended to actually kill or hurt severely. We can look at his fights with wonderwoman (punching her to the sun, and smacking her back faster than light), Darkseid (outpacing his omegabeams and breaking a planetoid or smacking him to the sun then boomtubing him across the universe), or superman-2 (punches broke through realities and shattered earth-2), doomsday rex (vibrated through all his punches and ended him).

superman all-out with blood lust is too fast for too lethal for Borr, there's no reason superman can't outpace him and knock him across the solar system.

thanos-prime

2: Bor`s reflexes and skill prevents him from being overwhelmed by supes` speed alone So Supes can't speed blitz? Bor 10/10 for both

Kris Blaze
We do, it's common knowledge. Superman wont know that he was beaten by Loki, or cursed...etc, but his fight with Thor is well known. It's common knowledge
's not common knowledge.

Nobody knows he even exists.

Trackz

2: Bor`s reflexes and skill prevents him from being overwhelmed by supes` speed alone ok that changes things, basically this becomes a fight of strength and skill, but superman should still be able to phase through his blows and he is the smarter of the two

thanos-prime
he also has bloodlust on, so he won't be holding back. the opponents yo uare using to dictate superman's fighting style are incorrect. we can only take opponents he intended to actually kill or hurt severely. We can look at his fights with wonderwoman (punching her to the sun, and smacking her back faster than light), Darkseid (outpacing his omegabeams and breaking a planetoid or smacking him to the sun then boomtubing him across the universe), or superman-2 (punches broke through realities and shattered earth-2), doomsday rex (vibrated through all his punches and ended him).

superman all-out with blood lust is too fast for too lethal for Borr, there's no reason superman can't outpace him and knock him across the solar system. Edit.

Trackz
Edit. i dunno if you saw it, but bloodlust is in the first post.

thanos-prime
ok that changes things, basically this becomes a fight of strength and skill, but superman should still be able to phase through his blows and he is the smarter of the two Skill Shouldn't enter into it because of Bloodlust they would be fighting out of there right mind It's a fight of strength and punching power And imo Bor wins.

Trackz
Skill Shouldn't enter into it because of Bloodlust they would be fighting out of there right mind It's a fight of strength and punching power And imo Bor wins. bloodlust just means you're trying to kill the other, superman usually fights at his best (most tactile) when trying to kill his opponent. bloodlust isn't the same as braindead. not only that even in terms of punching power, superman has the better feats (shockwaves of his blows destroying earth-2, cracking a planet when he punched blackracer, shockwaves being felt across the starsystem when he fought darkseid)

Mshinu
Skill Shouldn't enter into it because of Bloodlust they would be fighting out of there right mind It's a fight of strength and punching power And imo Bor wins.

Bloodlust does not mean mindless does it?

xJLxKing
Yes

Trackz
Yes since when?

thanos-prime
Bloodlust does not mean mindless does it? Imo it does but in either case if he is bloodlusted he would be trying to pound his face in not use pressure points.

xJLxKing
since when?
Since you can't really think correctly. Most people who get blood lusted lose control of other emotions.

Nihilist

NO, It's clear that Thor was able to survive a hit against Bor. In a forum fight, Superman isn't getting hit by Bor. Do you really believe that Thor's hit was strong enough to out weight a couple of Superman's punches??? Yes, killing a skyfather lvl guy with one hit.And in a forum fight Superman isnt blitzing all the time, as isnt something he does ALL the time.

Nihilist
what did thor do with the odinforce (combat wise) that puts him above superman in terms of physicality Beat the destroyer armor, withstanding the distgeration beam as well, killing a skyfather lvl guy in one hit.

Kris Blaze
Beat the destroyer armor, withstanding the distgeration beam as well, killing a skyfather lvl guy in one hit.
He didn't kill a Skyfather in one hit.

Nihilist
He didn't kill a Skyfather in one hit. He killed Bor with one hit of his hammer, and he is around skyfather lvl.

Thor only hit Bor's body once, the only other time he "hit" Bor was when he hit his axe, when Bor was using magic energy attack.

Trackz
Since you can't really think correctly. Most people who get blood lusted lose control of other emotions. bloodlust merely means theyre going for the kill, not that they'll lose control, superman has wanted to kill his opponents, he still uses his speed and such (doomsday rex, darkseid, superman-2)

Doctor-Alvis
Granted his fight with thor may be common knowledge im not sure if it's common knowledge that A). it was OF thor and B). How powerful Bor is all that is known is that he was killed by thor.
I dunno... I don't think the common man would have much information on Bor. Not helpful information anyway. Assuming they even knew that Bor was who Thor fought, they would probably associate the Thor who beat him as the same one that's been around all these years with no knowledge of Thor allegedly inheriting the Odinforce.

Since you can't really think correctly. Most people who get blood lusted lose control of other emotions.
Bloodlust is just slang 'round here for taking the shot and not pussyfooting around.

thanos-prime
bloodlust merely means theyre going for the kill, not that they'll lose control, superman has wanted to kill his opponents, he still uses his speed and such (doomsday rex, darkseid, superman-2) Bloodlusted is different from just wanting to kill.

Parmaniac
Bloodlust = Willing to kill no stupid back holding CIS or anything

Berserk = Going f@cking nuts and only for direct confrontation

xJLxKing
Oh okay I got it

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Bloodlust = Willing to kill no stupid back holding CIS or anything

Berserk = Going f@cking nuts and only for direct confrontation We Don't use the term berserk but that is the definition we use for bloodlust at least it's pretty close.

Parmaniac
We Don't use the term berserk but that is the definition we use for bloodlust at least it's pretty close.

seriously? I always got it that way and made my threads with these definitions

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
seriously? I always got it that way and made my threads with these definitions Well i guess it's just what you prefer i prefer the term bloodlusted for that definition.

beast1234
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman

LOL

Batman-Prime
Superman wins both, not easy but still.

WhiteWitchKing
Bor in both. In a H2H fight, Bor's still going to win. Supes isn't putting him down and when Bor lands a hit, Supes is going to drop.

Trackz
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Bor in both. In a H2H fight, Bor's still going to win. Supes isn't putting him down and when Bor lands a hit, Supes is going to drop. superman is faster and can phase through his hits, not only that, he's the more skilled of the two and can use pressure points.

WhiteWitchKing
superman is faster and can phase through his hits, not only that, he's the more skilled of the two and can use pressure points.

In the first fight, Bor would out right kill Superman. Speed and phasing isn't going to stop Bor from shit stomping Superman.

In the second fight, Bor's gonna kill him since I assume this is just a slug out. But if Supes is allowed enhance his punches through speed, Bor should be able to match that by enhancing his durability and strength above what Superman's punches can do. Then it's up to Supes to avoid getting his head knocked in.

Trackz
In the first fight, Bor would out right kill Superman. Speed and phasing isn't going to stop Bor from shit stomping Superman.

In the second fight, Bor's gonna kill him since I assume this is just a slug out. But if Supes is allowed enhance his punches through speed, Bor should be able to match that by enhancing his durability and strength above what Superman's punches can do. Then it's up to Supes to avoid getting his head knocked in. ok what proof? Superman is the faster,more skilled, and he has stronger feats in terms of both durability and hitting power.

WhiteWitchKing
ok what proof? Superman is the faster,more skilled, and he has stronger feats in terms of both durability and hitting power.

Aside from the fact that he would've killed regular Thor? Or that he broke Odin powered Thor's rib with that second hit? Thor and Superman are in the same league in terms of durability and strength. Heck, in JLA/Avengers (canonical to DC), Superman barely won that fight against regular Thor. Superman isn't going to win against Bor.

Trackz
Aside from the fact that he would've killed regular Thor? Or that he broke Odin powered Thor's rib with that second hit? Thor and Superman are in the same league in terms of durability and strength. Heck, in JLA/Avengers (canonical to DC), Superman barely won that fight against regular Thor. Superman isn't going to win against Bor. crossovers arent usable for one, superman has wrecked foes like darkseid and earth-2 superman, just because he almost beat thor (again almost) really isn't a feat that puts him in a league above superman.

JakeTheBank
crossovers arent usable for one, superman has wrecked foes like darkseid and earth-2 superman, just because he almost beat thor (again almost) really isn't a feat that puts him in a league above superman.

Why wouldn't JLA/Avengers count? And when did Superman wreck E-2 Superman and non-Jobberseid?

Trackz
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Why wouldn't JLA/Avengers count? And when did Superman wreck E-2 Superman and non-Jobberseid? it's in the rules, check them.

I'm pretty sure he beat Earth-2 Superman, fight should be in the respct thread, it's too long to sort through.

In superman/batman Superman blitzed darkseid to the moon and then used the amp to beat him.

-Pr-
Aside from the fact that he would've killed regular Thor? Or that he broke Odin powered Thor's rib with that second hit? Thor and Superman are in the same league in terms of durability and strength. Heck, in JLA/Avengers (canonical to DC), Superman barely won that fight against regular Thor. Superman isn't going to win against Bor.

it's canon to both, but not usable on the forum.

JakeTheBank
it's in the rules, check them.

I'm pretty sure he beat Earth-2 Superman, fight should be in the respct thread, it's too long to sort through.

In superman/batman Superman blitzed darkseid to the moon and then used the amp to beat him.

He didn't beat E-2 Superman in Infinite Crisis, if that's what you're thinking. I would declare it a stalemate if anything, but based on showings, E-2 Superman was portrayed as being superior to mainstream Superman. If you look at their actual fight, E-2 was shown to have little battle damage as opposed to Superman, and their fight was halted by Diana before it was concluded (though you could argue that E-2 was putting up much more effort due to the death of Lois). Further in the issue, when they confront Doomsday, DD manages to draw blood and knock down Supes, where his E-2 counterpart fared better in comparison. In any case, he didn't beat E-2 Superman.

And wasn't that an avatar of Darkseid?

Trackz
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He didn't beat E-2 Superman in Infinte Crisis, if that's what you're thinking. I would declare it a stalemate if anything, but based on showings, E-2 Superman was portrayed as being superior to mainstream Superman. If you look at their actual fight, E-2 was shown to have little battle damage as opposed to Superman, and their fight was halted by Diana before it was concluded (though you could argue that E-2 was putting up much more effort due to the death of Lois). Further in the issue, when they confront Doomsday, DD manages to draw blood and knock down Supes, where his E-2 counterpart fared better in comparison. In any case, he didn't beat E-2 Superman.

And wasn't that an avatar of Darkseid?

-my fault wit hthe earth-2 superman, but none he less, the about of damage and force of the blows was great than those of the thor/bor fight, no?
-also wasn't it kinda inferred superman-1 was the stronger of the two (he survived the fight against superboy prime)
-no, he put him on the sourcewall, darkseid had to be rescued and have his omega force restored.

Mindset
-my fault wit hthe earth-2 superman, but none he less, the about of damage and force of the blows was great than those of the thor/bor fight, no?
How much damage did Spectre's fight cause with Captain Marvel?

I guess they are about as strong as WWH and Sentry.

Kris Blaze
crossovers arent usable for one, superman has wrecked foes like darkseid and earth-2 superman, just because he almost beat thor (again almost) really isn't a feat that puts him in a league above superman.
And seeing as Darkseid has the most pathetic durability in existence, and Earth 2 Superman really isn't impressive, that won't matter.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Mindset
How much damage did Spectre's fight cause with Captain Marvel?

I guess they are about as strong as WWH and Sentry.

It shook the multiverse.

Trackz
And seeing as Darkseid has the most pathetic durability in existence, and Earth 2 Superman really isn't impressive, that won't matter. their fight still was much more destructive and powerful than the thor/bor fight...

Kris Blaze
their fight still was much more destructive and powerful than the thor/bor fight...
And more destructive than the Moleculeman vs Beyonder fight.

Also more destructive than Surfer/Galactus vs Aegis/Tenebrous fight.

Warlord
I thought Superman was not that resilient against magic...hmmm

Mindset
Originally posted by Martian_mind
It shook the multiverse. But didn't even destroy a city.

Awesome.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bor all day everyday

Kris Blaze
King Hyperion could vibrate like Superman.

All heralds can become intangible.

They can all beat Bor.

Mindset
Kitty Pride beats Bor and probably all skyfathers.

Kris Blaze
Yup.

Her and Northstar.

Mshinu

Yep, all the skyfathers pay her protection money or they get wasted wink

Batman-Prime

She can't hit them hard enough! no expression

roughrider
Saying Superman could beat Bor is like saying he could beat Odin - which I will never agree with.
You'd have to come up with very narrow parameters to convince me he could.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The Superman love n wanking are very strong in some..

Nihilist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
She can't hit them hard enough! no expression Neither can Superman.

Batman-Prime
Neither can Superman.

Hater! uhuh

r0nm0n88
Neither can Superman.

if supes got 5 free shots on bor hes dropping in all honesty.
Now i dont think supes will win, i believe bor has to much power out put, and can down him in one hit. But im just stating supes does hit hard enough to hurt this guy

Mindset
Bor isn't going down to 5 shots.

Batman-Prime
Bor isn't going down to 5 shots.

Means 1 is enough?

r0nm0n88
5 superman shots, combined with his speed will take him down.

Mindset
Doubtful.

Kris Blaze
Doubtful.
Guaranteed not to happen.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
5 superman shots, combined with his speed will take him down.

How does speed matter when you have 5 FREE shots?

DarkOdin
Bor feats although few are very high showing.

1. Being able to kill Classic Thor in one shot.

2. Being able to break the rips on partial Odinpower Thor. The same Thor who was uneffected by the destroyer blast that killed his classic self.

3. Bor was shown to be above Odin in power Before Loki turn him to snow "As stupid as that sounds"

Bor was shown to be above high herald and above "no feats to prove this but the arc shows Odin as Bor's lesser" Odin.

All the above feats/ reason Superman couldn't do

Bor takes both 1 and 2.

r0nm0n88
^^
im trying to emphasize the fact that his super strength combined with the momentum of superspeed will be an extremely powerful hit.

Mshinu
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
^^
im trying to emphasize the fact that his super strength combined with the momentum of superspeed will be an extremely powerful hit.

Bor`s skin was harder than Mjolnir.. Supes might hurt himself.

Batman-Prime
Speed + Mass(and Strength) = Broken Jaw

Blanket
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Speed + Mass(and Strength) = Broken Jaw ^

Supes will have a broken jaw

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Bor feats although few are very high showing.

1. Being able to kill Classic Thor in one shot.

2. Being able to break the rips on partial Odinpower Thor. The same Thor who was uneffected by the destroyer blast that killed his classic self.

3. Bor was shown to be above Odin in power Before Loki turn him to snow "As stupid as that sounds"

Bor was shown to be above high herald and above "no feats to prove this but the arc shows Odin as Bor's lesser" Odin.

All the above feats/ reason Superman couldn't do

Bor takes both 1 and 2.

see i agree with this, but i do believe supes hits can hurt bor

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>