Juggernaut runs a skyfather gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Trion Juggernaut at the most powerful he was shown...

1.Desak
2.pluto
3.Zuras
4.Mephisto(neutral Ground)
5.Zeus
6.Tyrant(DP)
7.Odin
8.Atum(not Demogorge just his golden state)

So How Far does This Amp Juggernaut get?.. confused

galactusischere
Zeus

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Zeus trion juggs is at least elder god level

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I think he was most powerful on page 2 out of the 3 pages he was on.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I think he was most powerful on page 2 out of the 3 pages he was on. .....whistling

psycho gundam
atum is too high, his transformed state is where the money's at.

Colossus-Big C
Atum>Elder God Level
Demogorge>>>>>>>>Elder Gods

Trion juggernaut should be elder god level if cyttorak is an elder demon.
but the thing about atum is that when he fights he (uncontrollablly) turns to demogorge..

psycho gundam
only in the presence of demons/gods

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam
only in the presence of demons/gods i wasnt proven, nor disproven that he's restricted to gods, so idk....

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Atum>Elder God Level
Demogorge>>>>>>>>Elder Gods

Trion juggernaut should be elder god level if cyttorak is an elder demon.
but the thing about atum is that when he fights he (uncontrollablly) turns to demogorge..
I don't think you can just flat out say Trion Juggernaut = Cyttorak. There's no telling how much of it was the evil Trion spirits and how much of it was Juggernaut.

Lostedge
Is there like more than one comic where Trion Juggernaut appears? Because in that story / comic Trion Juggernaut did not actually do much ... He was just being large.

Kris Blaze
Desak takes this one fairly easily.

WhiteWitchKing

1.Desak
2.pluto
3.Zuras
4.Mephisto(neutral Ground)
5.Zeus
6.Tyrant(DP)
7.Odin
8.Atum(not Demogorge just his golden state)

So How Far does This Amp Juggernaut get?.. confused

Possibly stops at one. Though, Pluto should be at number 1 tho. Desak seems to be a better match against Trion Juggernaut than Pluto. If he passes Desak and Pluto, Zuras stops him. And the only reason Desak would lose is if his abilities doesn't work on Trion Juggernaut.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Lostedge
Is there like more than one comic where Trion Juggernaut appears? Because in that story / comic Trion Juggernaut did not actually do much ... He was just being large.
Nope. One story.

Knowsbleed33
Desak isn't winning here, not even close.

Also, the evil of the Trion wasn't empowering Juggernaut. It was all the power of the gem.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Trion juggernaut should be elder god level if cyttorak is an elder demon. cytoraks way more then that no expression

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Desak isn't winning here, not even close.

Also, the evil of the Trion wasn't empowering Juggernaut. It was all the power of the gem.
There's no way you can know that.

Knowsbleed33
There's no way you can know that.

Know what? That the evil wan't empowering him? Sure I do, it says so right at the end of the book.

Doctor-Alvis
Know what? That the evil wan't empowering him? Sure I do, it says so right at the end of the book.
Not seeing it. The only thing close I found was Xavier telling Cain he still had the power of the Juggernaut, which doesn't explicitly state the evil spirit is only using Juggernaut's powers. Especially concerning things like traveling across dimensions considering the evil spirit apparently already had that capability.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Desak takes this one fairly easily. only if he manages to tickle him..... laughing

Knowsbleed33
Not seeing it. The only thing close I found was Xavier telling Cain he still had the power of the Juggernaut, which doesn't explicitly state the evil spirit is only using Juggernaut's powers. Especially concerning things like traveling across dimensions considering the evil spirit apparently already had that capability.

Go to the end my friend, after Cain regains control of his body, and releases the energy that turned him into "Trion" Juggernaut. Kitty says "But the explosive dissipation of all those highly destructive Cyttorak energies has had a devastating effect of the regional continuum...tearing a hole right through local space and time."

quanchi112
Desak beats him, handily.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Desak beats him, handily. on your dreams FANBOY.... laughing

Doctor-Alvis
Go to the end my friend, after Cain regains control of his body, and releases the energy that turned him into "Trion" Juggernaut. Kitty says "But the explosive dissipation of all those highly destructive Cyttorak energies has had a devastating effect of the regional continuum...tearing a hole right through local space and time."
Kitty Pride isn't exactly known for her expert mysticism is she?

quanchi112
on your dreams FANBOY.... laughing You mean in your dreams not on them. But seriously how doesn't Desak handily crush him? The guy was waltzing through pantheons like nothing and had Thor dead to rights before someone showed up with an axe.

Knowsbleed33
Kitty Pride isn't exactly known for her expert mysticism is she?

Keep grinding out those excuses, old son.

The fact is, when he regained control and started to shrink, the energy he was releasing was the same color as the crimson magicks. His whole body was composed of it at one point before it dissipated.

The evil wasn't empowering him at all. There's absolutely nothing in that book that even alludes to it.

Doctor-Alvis
Either way, he wasn't as impressive as everyone gives him credit for. The only thing he did that regular Juggernaut didn't do was become a giant. The dimensional traveling I still attribute to the dimension traveling evil spirit.

Knowsbleed33
No proof to support that position, sorry.

He was using increased physical strength to rip the barriers down with his hands. The crimson gem grants him that strength.

Doctor-Alvis
No proof? Storm, after gettin' all up in the Trion, says the evil spirit traveled across the dimensions to get to Juggernaut. It had that ability. If if it was pure strength I'm afraid to think how powerful that Lovecraft thing was that came out of the dimension that Nightcrawler teleports through 100 times a day.

It makes more sense to me that a thing that can travel across dimensions would bring that ability to the table than Juggernaut all of a sudden being able to physically do it with his hands.

Knowsbleed33
Except it did so without having to smash through dimensions like he did when he possessed the Juggernaut.

If he had all the power he needed already, he wouldn't have specifically sought out the Juggernaut, or tapped into more of the gems power.

Doctor-Alvis
Except it did so without having to smash through dimensions like he did when he possessed the Juggernaut.

If he had all the power he needed already, he wouldn't have specifically sought out the Juggernaut, or tapped into more of the gems power.
I didn't say it had all the power it needed. Just... if it can't travel across dimensions how did it get out in the first place? And why smash through the dimensions? Perhaps it needed to do that to get Juggernaut's body through, or maybe it was just sweet as hell to see. Who knows.

Knowsbleed33
It doesn't make sense to me, there's no indication that the entity was empowering Juggernaut at all. only that he took possession of Juggernauts body, and that it was feeding on more of the crimson magick.

In a non-corporeal form it could most likely pass through the barriers. To get back through it would need the power to do it physically. Juggernaut has that potential.

On two seperate occasions, the crimson magick was stated to universal:

Doc. Strange states that the crimson bands are comprised of the same energy that binds the universe together:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Cyttorak/th_mtu_v2_008_p10.jpg

After robbing Juggernaut of some of his power, D'Spayre says that with the crimson magick, the fabric of the universe is his to command:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Cyttorak/th_Juggernaut1997_p32.jpg

It doesn't seem that far-fetched to me that, drawing on enough power, the Juggernaut is capable of what he did when the entity possessed him.

Knowsbleed33
Here's the scan I mentioned where Kitty talks about the Cyttorak energies:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Cyttorak/X-Men369-17.jpg

If it had always been the entites power enabling Juggernaut to shred dimension, why then, when Cain took his body back, didn't the entities energy dissipate? Cain simply expunged the entity from his body, and in doing so; the built up crimson magick was let go.

Also, in the scan that proceeds this one, Storm confronts the Trion, and states that the entity sought out Juggernaut specifically because of his destructive power.

Doctor-Alvis
To be honest, I don't really trust scans that make a claim like a certain energy holds the universe together. Nearly everyone claims their power source does that. I would say they're probably all the same stuff but the end products usually have different limitations.

But saying it was using Juggernaut's power is still in line with what I'm saying. It knows how to travel across dimensional boundaries. Maybe it needed more power to get a body through but the fact still remains that of the two it still knew how to do it. D'Spayre is a demon, admittedly a kinda shitty demon, and fluent in magic so I'm not surprised he can do that with that much magic.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, the entity was in control, so what? It doesn't change the fact that it used the gems power to break down the barriers.

Kris Blaze
How is this impressive?

Doctor-Alvis
True, it's not really that great of an ability to begin with. Nightcrawler was making giant portals too when he was actually in the Trion dimension.

And if you made regular Juggernaut 4 stories tall he'd be just as tough to beat.

The whole "Trion Juggernaut = God" thing is just annoying. It's probably one of the least impressive brief power ups I've ever seen. It's like giving Gambit bigger cards to throw.

quanchi112
True, it's not really that great of an ability to begin with. Nightcrawler was making giant portals too when he was actually in the Trion dimension.

And if you made regular Juggernaut 4 stories tall he'd be just as tough to beat.

The whole "Trion Juggernaut = God" thing is just annoying. It's probably one of the least impressive brief power ups I've ever seen. It's like giving Gambit bigger cards to throw. Bigger cards to throw. laughing out loud

KillAll
eh, juggernaut was crushing and destroying reality with his fist that was what the trion wanted him for. to literally crush a dimension... thats not impressive?

anybody claiming "no" at this point is just a juggernaut hater?

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by KillAll
eh, juggernaut was crushing and destroying reality with his fist that was what the trion wanted him for. to literally crush a dimension... thats not impressive?

anybody claiming "no" at this point is just a juggernaut hater?
The Trion wanted nothing to do with Juggernaut, or anyone else for that matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.