Xavier and Martian Manhunter Vs. Apocalypse and Zero Hour Saturn Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
All out battle except that MM and Apoc can only move at regular human speeds(and no teleportation or flame throwing for Apoc). MM will also not be able to turn intangible. Xavier is able to run/walk in this thread BTW.
PIS, Jobbing and CIS are off.

Which team wins this?

Q99
Team A, I'd say. Both sides have enough telepathic mojo to hold the other side off mentally for awhile, and J'onn has my money physically over Apoc.

psycho gundam
apocalypse has high resistance to telepathy, plus his ability to morph into powerful machinery is still good, j'onn will be spending his time protecting chucky the whole match and trying to concentrate on his opposition.

i say team two cause of that, and the uncertainty of a j'onn/apocalypse fight.

vansonbee
Team 2 FTW, overkill in telepathic abilities for #1.

Q99
Originally posted by psycho gundam
apocalypse has high resistance to telepathy, plus his ability to morph into powerful machinery is still good, j'onn will be spending his time protecting chucky the whole match and trying to concentrate on his opposition.

Everyone has high resistance to telepathy. Xavier can stay well back. J'onn can blitz SG pretty easily (if one has enough mental resistance to keep her out, then she's got nothing but a flight ring, then it's him vs Apoc.

Telepathy won't decided this battle, I feel. Even if one side or the other has the edge in a mental battle, the physical end will turn the tide before it works.

Lord Feron
Telepathy Resistance aint going to do shit with MM and X telepathically Links and combining their minds. Shit They would have T2 two dancing the dirty cchicken in moments.

illadelph12
Team 2. Apoc morphs his arm into a minigun and shoots Xavier to death. Then he and Saturn Girl take on J'onn.

Q99
Originally posted by illadelph12
Team 2. Apoc morphs his arm into a minigun and shoots Xavier to death. Then he and Saturn Girl take on J'onn.

Then J'onn takes Saturn Girl out with a flick or a light blast of martian vision, and with his speed it'd happen first, then it's Apoc vs J'onn, and my money's on J'onn.

illadelph12
My money would be om J'onn as well:

if it weren't for the fact that the thread starter took away his speed advantage putting, him and Apoc on equal footing.

Techno-organic virus infection ftw (with a forcefield raised around Saturn Girl since J'onn's intangibility was removed as well).

Q99
Oh, I didn't notice how crippled J'onn was, down to just strength, flight, shapeshifting, and martian vision. Sure, I guess Apoc wins.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, I didn't notice how crippled J'onn was, down to just strength, flight, shapeshifting, and martian vision. Sure, I guess Apoc wins.
I also took away Apoc's ability to create flame and teleportation. So hes crippled too

Q99
He doesn't use that stuff as much as J'onn uses his removed advantages.

I guess J'onn's still physically stronger...

Blanket
Somebody throws a rock at X's head. Two on one. Apoc traps MM in a shield. Shields have been proven to stop MM in comics. Two on none.

Xplosive
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.